Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2016, 05:37 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,286,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
More hypocrisy from the right. Ignoring Trump's endless list of court trials and corruption scandals currently under investigation, while attacking Clinton over one issue she's already been cleared of.
Still dont know the difference between a civil case, and criminal, but think you are in a position on "schooling" we conservatives..

Nah.. I dont think so.. I'd rather take advice from someone who actually understands what they are actually talking about..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I really think people just hate Clinton, because she's a successful woman in a man's domain. She's been crucified by the right for 30 years and nothing has ever come out of it except wasted hours and millions in taxpayer money.
Yeah, those poor innocent Clintons.. all she did was lie about fact after fact for 30 + years, and then expect stupid people to accept it as the truth and whine, because others pointed out her lies..

Old 10-30-2016, 05:39 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,117,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
A judge has to sign off on a search warrant. Wherr is any proof Obama or Lynch sat on this?

The FBI is fishing and a judge would have been likely right to have denied the warrant.

Where is the proof Huma emailed anything more than non-classified documents to herself so she could print them on her home computer?
The DOJ has to ask the judge for the warrant. If they don't want it, they don't ask.
You need to ask, why would she need to print the email in the first place? So she could pass it on to someone without a record of where it went?

Old 10-30-2016, 05:40 PM

9,225 posts, read 13,331,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
Obama can do an executive order pardon, that will show how corrupt the government is
Ford pardoned Nixon. People were angry at the time but it was probably the right thing to do. From a National perspective did we want to drag a former President into a long trial and possible jail time in the middle of the Cold War?

The Cold War is over but I think the situation is similar. Do we really want to put a former First Lady, a US Senator and Secretary of State in a long trial and jail time? Is that a good advertisement for Democracy and the American political system? Rather, I think the best thing to do is to get the Clintons OUT OF POWER so there will be no more "donations" to the Clintons from corporations and foreign governments.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:41 PM

26,690 posts, read 15,244,316 times
Not all 650,000 are related to Hillary's crimes.

However, "thousands" of them are directly to and from Hillary's private server.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:43 PM

589 posts, read 392,561 times
THE BIG WEINER-------disney got the movie rights.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:44 PM

26,690 posts, read 15,244,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
Personal feeling is that this is coincidental timing to be honest.
The timing relates more to Hillary lying, obfuscating, bleachbitting emails AFTER they were subpoenaed, etc...

Had Hillary come clean to begin with, this issue would be resolved, but then again - she couldn't be the nominee either if she came forward.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:44 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,747,699 times
Wiener had a keystroke program installed on his wife's computer. He was simply copying those files and storing them on his computer. He did so as an insurance policy and to use as blackmail material. He never got to play that card

Old 10-30-2016, 05:45 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,444,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
Personal feeling is that this is coincidental timing to be honest.

He may have 'sat' on things he was worried might make him reopen the investigation because he was pressured to do so (they better tread carefully if that was the case I think - could backfire on those who seem so incensed) or because he really didn't know for sure till just recently that there was really a reason to reopen or perhaps maybe just because (since we know he was pressured previously to say that something that certainly looks indictable would get no such recommendation, etc.) when he had to deal with the mounting number of resignations and rebukes in house he just didn't know what the heck to do but then his wife may actually have gotten to him.

Yes, the guy is a political appointee who apparently is Republican but he was appointed by Obama - quite a dilemma for him I am sure. Pressures coming from all sides. I think he just decided he had to do it, worked up the courage and damn the timing .. I do NOT think the timing was deliberate to affect the election (though honestly if it was, if this all turns out to be true and Hillary .. and many others as I suspect .. are in real big trouble ... I think he is doing us ALL a favour - both sides).
Guy is a knowledgeable Republican lawyer with extensive DofJ experience. He knows exactly what he is doing and should simply be removed with an apology from Lynch for screwing up the election process.

And of course he did it knowing it would screw up the election. He was told by DofJ not to do it because it would screw up the election...but did it anyway. Hang him high.

7,783 posts, read 6,117,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
Ford pardoned Nixon. People were angry at the time but it was probably the right thing to do. From a National perspective did we want to drag a former President into a long trial and possible jail time in the middle of the Cold War?

The Cold War is over but I think the situation is similar. Do we really want to put a former First Lady, a US Senator and Secretary of State in a long trial and jail time? Is that a good advertisement for Democracy and the American political system? Rather, I think the best thing to do is to get the Clintons OUT OF POWER so there will be no more "donations" to the Clintons from corporations and foreign governments.
And at the very least shut down the charities and give back the monies or put it into the general fund.

12,547 posts, read 9,999,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinkChink View Post
THE BIG WEINER-------disney got the movie rights.
He will definitely be a star character in the '16 election movie that comes out in a few years. He'll be talked about 50-100 years from now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections