Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2016, 08:16 AM

17,424 posts, read 14,642,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Huma's ignorance is unacceptable, either she put those documents on the sex computer (very stupid to do for any reason) or he got them from her computer and put them there. So which is it and why?
It looks like the computer backed up Huma's phone ... for YEARS. Hence, the insane amount of emails on the laptop.

Old 10-31-2016, 08:23 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
It looks like the computer backed up Huma's phone ... for YEARS. Hence, the insane amount of emails on the laptop.
That makes sense. I figured it was some kind of storage issue.

While I agree that Hillary made a mistake using a private server, this doesn't seem to have have much to do with her - if she did send them then she's got no part in the transfer of the emails.

I don't know what the can get her with technically, but there's nothing she's done or hasn't, whichever, here that changes anything for me. Or for a bunch of other people, I'm sure.

Old 10-31-2016, 08:29 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
ah, a cloud back up. That explains the number because each email gets copied over and over

Old 10-31-2016, 08:41 AM

9,724 posts, read 14,264,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
ah, a cloud back up. That explains the number because each email gets copied over and over
Which explains why Huma is in hiding and nobody knows where she is.
It's rumored that she's under Hillary's bus; that's where they threw her.

Old 10-31-2016, 08:51 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Which explains why Huma is in hiding and nobody knows where she is.
It's rumored that she's under Hillary's bus; that's where they threw her.
I guess Huma won't be getting that pay raise that she felt she deserved..

Looks like Hillary hooked her up though
__

At the time, Abedin held four jobs with four different employers — an arrangement allowed by a special government designation she held permitting outside employment.

As for one of her four jobs, the New York Post reports that Abedin received a substantial salary increase:

She reportedly raked in $355,000 as a consultant to Teneo, while simultaneously pocketing $135,000 in government pay.

Teneo is a company closely tied with the Clintons. Bill Clinton formerly advised the company.

Huma Complained She Wasn't Paid Enough | The Weekly Standard

Old 10-31-2016, 08:53 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,039,806 times
Why did Huma Abedin not turn over the emails? You know her husband, Weiner, had access to all of them on a shared computer. Huma Abedin is hiding, all of a sudden she disappeared. I don't think Hillary threw her under the bus though; she's been at her side for 20 years and she'll pop up again. I don't think Hillary can function without her.

Old 10-31-2016, 08:55 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
I just can't get over the fact that I haven't heard ONE WORD from a Clinton supporter of concern for what is in those emails. All I hear is whining and crying about the fact that Comey did his job and notified Congress of new developments which HE SAID HE WOULD DO during the hearings last summer.

Are there any Democrats here who are concerned about their candidate's judgement? Does she deserve a security clearance?

Last edited by PullMyFinger; 10-31-2016 at 09:03 AM..

Old 10-31-2016, 09:09 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I just can't get over the fact that I haven't heard ONE WORD from a Clinton supporter of concern for what is in those emails. All I hear is whining and crying about the fact that Comey did his job and notified Congress of new developments which HE SAID HE WOULD DO during the hearings last summer.

Are there any Democrats here who are concerned about their candidate's judgement? Does she deserve a security clearance?
That's because I'm not concerned about what's in them. I doubt there's anything but day to day business. There probably a few things that were private conversations, the kind of things we all discuss and would rather not be shown to the world, but classified? Nah. Not any more than the last phone appointments were.

Old 10-31-2016, 09:10 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post

That's the thing. This stuff is all so recent too.
It's not like this is stuff from decades ago and Hillary has been able to build up trust and redeem herself.

It's just way too much scandal, shady deals , being in bed with the big banks that brought down the economy.
Bad positions on immigration and the economy.

Now she's desperate to cater to minority groups and LGBT trying to put fear into them.

Old 10-31-2016, 09:13 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
Why did Huma Abedin not turn over the emails? You know her husband, Weiner, had access to all of them on a shared computer. Huma Abedin is hiding, all of a sudden she disappeared. I don't think Hillary threw her under the bus though; she's been at her side for 20 years and she'll pop up again. I don't think Hillary can function without her.
She "didn't know" they were in there. Claim ignorance, it worked for Hillary. Interesting
how technology can be used to cover up things, because its all sooo confusing especially to people over 30. So, old people, non-technical people can get away with it, like wiping a server with a cloth. Madame Hilly wouldn't even read her e-mails on the computer, she needed to spend more time and money and risk having them printed by Huma (at the Weiner home no less) and hand delivered to Hillary. Then I assume the extra step of shredding the papers - unless that would be too high tech.

If these people are so brilliant why are they so ignorant that they risk exposure? The whole lot of tem, Weiner especially, sending face shots to young women along with the other stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.