Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2016, 10:57 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,514,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
You are a Trump supporter. The joke is on you.
I'm stuck with whichever of the horrid candidates people like you stick me with. I vote in a state where Hi$$ary wins by 2 million votes, so will vote for crazy Johnson.

Your candidate was sinking fast, until Miss Piggy and the 'kitty' comment came to her rescue.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:06 AM

42,862 posts, read 26,322,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Tim Kaine claims FBI agents are actively helping Donald Trump (in the unrelated Washington Post story on the Reno incident) but no one seems to have asked Kaine why FBI agents would want to help Trump. We aren't talking about appointees, we're talking about agents. Has anyone seen any reporting on that? Reporting on any media type asking a member of the Clinton campaign or their good buds why they think FBI agents would be vested in a Trump win or vested in bringing Clinton down?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...bb4_story.html

You know, if it was the border patrol maybe I could figure it out for myself but Feds (not including the military) tend to vote Democrat because Democrats typically give working Feds bigger cost of living raises than Republicans. I suspect that's the real reason why Dems grow the federal government.

Enlighten me. Why would FBI agents be gung ho in seeing Clinton defeated?
I'm not sure what your link (an article about the disturbance at the Reno Trump rally has to do with the point you are trying to make here. Secret Service agents got him off stage, not FBI agents. But as far as your claim that Federal employees are Democrats..here's some information about that.

"In a recent survey conducted by Government Business Council, the research arm of Government Executive Media Group, 44 percent of respondents identified as Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents, while 40 percent identified as Republicans or Republican-leaning independents. The remaining respondents were undecided or did not identify with either party, though a plurality of them said they were “conservatives.” There Are More Republicans in Federal Government Than You Might Think - Oversight - GovExec.com"

But no one claimed that "all" FBI agents were helping Trump but there seems to be evidence that there are some who are actively engaged in attempting to keep Clinton out of the White House Meet Donald Trump

Old 11-06-2016, 11:10 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,482,730 times
Some people guard access to their facebook account with more caution than Hillary did with classified emails !

Old 11-06-2016, 11:17 AM

42,862 posts, read 26,322,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
No, comey sent the letter....
Do you really think that the FBI director would send a letter to present the FBIs position, if he did not think there maybe something? Now, you and the left have been claiming the right continues to say there is classified information on weiners laptop, provide links.....or as obama recently said, "sit down and be quite."
Where is the letter that states that she had had classified email on her email server that was classified at the time it was sent or received?

Old 11-06-2016, 12:37 PM

18,039 posts, read 27,488,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Trump represents the death of the GOP and they know it.
You nailed this one sentence on the head.

I am absolutely fine with that. You can keep all the Bushes, Romney, Christie, Paul Ryan, and McCain.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:16 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,033,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
There is no evidence of this though , more evidence did come up because of the Anthony Weiner laptop .

Should this have been ignored or hidden ?
Why yes, because it's not Trumps sex stuff or about his "supposed" as yet unproved ties to Putin...

Old 11-06-2016, 01:18 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,033,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgowdog View Post
you nailed this one sentence on the head.

I am absolutely fine with that. You can keep all the bushes, romney, christie, paul ryan, and mccain.
^^^^^this^^^^^

Old 11-06-2016, 01:24 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,950,819 times
Default BREAKING NEWS! FBI Confirms Clinton Emails Reveal Nothing New

BREAKING NEWS!!

Comey just announced that the FBI has investigated all the emails mentioned in his earlier letter, and what they found does not change anything. No further action will be taken.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:26 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,687 times
Default Comey Just Said No New Conclusion since July!

James Comey in a letter to Congress just said we have reached no new conclusions based on investigation of newly released and now reviewed Weiner emails.

Sorry Trump and Repubs nothing to see here just like HC said!!

Old 11-06-2016, 01:26 PM

6,161 posts, read 7,235,254 times
Breaking news! Comey sent out a another letter saying they have reviewed all the emails and that they have not changed their conclusion and will not recommend prosecution. The email review is over!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.