Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2016, 11:22 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
It took a while for this to sink in .... but HOLY CRAP. There is a sticky on CD for Clinton being investigated by the FBI.

Unfrickinbelievable.
I believe it ...... wait for the indictments, we will really have a long thread then. The most serious (and provable) crime has always been the Corruption of Clinton INC. Bob Woodward even said those words on Sunday. It will be a zoo.

FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"| Real Clear Politics 11/2/16
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

The investigation looking into possible pay-for-play interaction between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Foundation has been going on for more than a year. Led by the white collar crime division, public corruption branch of the criminal investigative division of the FBI.

The Clinton Foundation investigation is a, quote, "very high priority." Agents have interviewed and reinterviewed multiple people about the Foundation case, and even before the WikiLeaks dumps, agents say they have collected a great deal of evidence. Pressed on that, one sources said, quote, "a lot of it," and "there is an avalanche of new information coming every day."

It's just the tip of the iceberg and that is the real problem.

Old 11-03-2016, 12:07 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,941,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I believe it ...... wait for the indictments, we will really have a long thread then. The most serious (and provable) crime has always been the Corruption of Clinton INC. Bob Woodward even said those words on Sunday. It will be a zoo.

FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"| Real Clear Politics 11/2/16
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

The investigation looking into possible pay-for-play interaction between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Foundation has been going on for more than a year. Led by the white collar crime division, public corruption branch of the criminal investigative division of the FBI.

The Clinton Foundation investigation is a, quote, "very high priority." Agents have interviewed and reinterviewed multiple people about the Foundation case, and even before the WikiLeaks dumps, agents say they have collected a great deal of evidence. Pressed on that, one sources said, quote, "a lot of it," and "there is an avalanche of new information coming every day."

It's just the tip of the iceberg and that is the real problem.
The Clintons are an embarrassment to the country.

Old 11-03-2016, 03:02 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,861,032 times
Yep, Clinton has about as much chance of winning the election as ... say the Cubs have of winning the World Series!

Old 11-03-2016, 03:14 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,709,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Well when a subpoena is ignored and new evidence becomes available, what do you expect to happen?
When you have to make up a story to serve as the premise of your assertion, it should inform you that you don't know about what you're writing.

What we do know:
  • We know that the subpoena was not ignored.
  • We know nothing about Huma's emails.
Claiming you know any more than that means you're basically lying to make yourself feel better about your choice to implicitly support Donald Trump, a serial liar, professed misogynist, racist, and advocate for the rich and against the poor - all claims for which there is voluminous backup, in contrast to the lack of backup for the claims you made up in your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
Yet.
And at this point as likely as not - NEVER. That's the point. The extent to which this election has been corrupted by innuendo based on outright lies, such as that which t206 posted above, is unprecedented in our lifetimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Here is a Democrat who praised Comey when it was going their way.
What you're working hard to avoid admitting is that the accusation Brazille made appears to have been accurate: The Republicans were attacking the FBI Director and subsequent to that the FBI Director has seemingly compromised his integrity by violating FBI protocol to influence the election in the Republican's favor. You thought you were pointing out a defense for Comey's recent action when in reality you were pointing out the basis for the condemnations of his recent action. You've highlighted that the rigging of the election by the Republicans seems to have began way back in July with their browbeating of government officials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
You may be in a for a very big surprise. Im betting on the charges being brought before the weekend.
Put your money where your mouth is and show that your comments have some intellectual integrity: If no indictment is filed against Clinton by Monday 5PM, promise that you will spend the entire evening and all day Election Day posting "I was wrong - Please vote for Clinton". Integrity is important: What are you willing to do to prove your integrity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Your post is nuts...absolutely nuts.
And here's what seems really strange to me. The race is tightening. There is no rational reason for Trump supporters to emit such ridiculously fictitious blathering. So either Trump supporters know something about their own side that tends toward the current tightening in the race being illusory - i.e., that Trump is really not doing any better - and they are desperately trying to blind themselves to that reality, or they're providing proof positive that Trump's support comes from thoroughly deplorable attitudes and behaviors, akin to what we see from delinquents on schoolyard playgrounds.

Let's keep in mind that Clinton was leading by a lot for a good while and never did we spew anything close to the puerile nonsense as we're seeing from Trump's supporters today. If nothing has convinced undecided people of good conscience who to vote for, yet, then this behavior by Trump's supporters should be a clarion call to the disreputable nature of a vote for Trump, if the burning of a 110-year-old church Tuesday night in Greenville, Miss didn't already do so.

Last edited by bUU; 11-03-2016 at 03:32 AM..

Old 11-03-2016, 05:50 AM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
The Clintons are an embarrassment to the country.
It's much worse than an embarrassment.
The Clintons and their organized crime network are indicative of how DEEP the corruption and collusion has gotten into this country.
The media consistently colluded, the AG and some of the DOJ has colluded, some of the FBI colluded, the
Past and now current State Dept colluded, the whole Democratic Party colluded, and even the President has colluded in this.

The rot is everywhere. America should be more than embarrassed, it should be terrified enough to rebel.

We are now dependent on Wilileaks, Judicial Watch, Anonymous, outlier journalists, and some foreign
Media to give us the truth......

Old 11-03-2016, 06:54 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
It's much worse than an embarrassment.
The Clintons and their organized crime network are indicative of how DEEP the corruption and collusion has gotten into this country.
The media consistently colluded, the AG and some of the DOJ has colluded, some of the FBI colluded, the
Past and now current State Dept colluded, the whole Democratic Party colluded, and even the President has colluded in this.

The rot is everywhere. America should be more than embarrassed, it should be terrified enough to rebel.

We are now dependent on Wilileaks, Judicial Watch, Anonymous, outlier journalists, and some foreign
Media to give us the truth......
It really is a national embarrassment. People overseas are laughing at us. Trump and Hillary have seen to it, we are the laughingstocks of the free world. It really is a shame that we have been reduced to depending on Wikileaks to get the truth. Our own government, even now is doing all it can to shelter Hillary.

Old 11-03-2016, 07:00 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,208,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
So, here's my take.

I think that up until the actual day of the election, if ANY presidential candidate is being investigated by law enforcement for criminal misconduct, that fact should be shared with the public, even IF the investigation is ongoing.

If Trump is being investigated by law enforcement for criminal misconduct, the public should know law enforcement is investigating, even if the investigation is not complete.

If Clinton is being investigaged by law enforcement for criminal misconduct, the public should be informed that law enforcement is investigating, even if the investigation is not complete.

The public can then interpret that information as they wish. I would much rather be able to interpret information myself then have information be WITH HELD from me because the powers that be don't want me to be able to think for myself.

The Hatch Act that has been bandied about so much does NOT preclude Federal employees from doing their jobs (i.e., conducting investigations of politicians). It just prohibits certain Federal employees from campaigning as part of their jobs.

And, Comey did not go to the press and make some big announcement. If he had, then *maybe* I'd buy the "Comey is influencing the election!" idea a little more. He merely told Congress -- as he promised under oath he would do as part of his job -- that new information had come to light that required investigation. Congress went to the press and they are not covered under the Hatch Act.

But, ultimately, to me, this is about freedom of information so that I, as an intelligent voter, can weigh that information before I vote. I would sure hate to think that our government was suppressing information from voters because it might make one or another candidate uncomfortable.

By the same token, I don't expect the FBI to rush to make some big announcement about their findings, or let Clinton know what they have found. A good, thorough investigation takes time, and until there is an indictment in a criminal investigation, law enforcement and prosecutors do not have to reveal the evidence to anyone. Doing so might prejudice a jury and prevent the suspect from receiving a fair trial if and when an indictment comes down.

So, while I'm as curious as anyone, I am OK with how this is all happening.

You are MUCH to reasonable for this place!!!

Old 11-03-2016, 07:23 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Absolute nonsense. The secure networks have no tie and no way to tie to the internet. That is what secure means.

JWICS is DoD's Top Secret Intranet together with its Secret counterpart, SIPRNet. Read about it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_...cations_System

Neither connects to the internet.
This is absolutely true - the Highly Classified Information is on a closed network and can't be emailed to a JoeBlow or even Hillary Clinton Private email address ...... and yet ..... the Intelligence Investigation revealed that these Highly Classified documents were on the Clinton private Server/Emails. They didn't creep in during the night and pop up on on her computer.

So -- how did they get there? How did Special Access Program (SAP) email threads get on Hillary's computer?
ONLY one way - it was copied from the Closed Intranet (no outgoing) and placed on the Clinton computer, where is could be easily passed. Those emails had no "classification markings" BECAUSE they were not original - they were Stolen Copies.

That is called Espionage.

Old 11-03-2016, 07:26 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
This is absolutely true - the Highly Classified Information is on a closed network and can't be emailed to a JoeBlow or even Hillary Clinton Private email address ...... and yet ..... the Intelligence Investigation revealed that these Highly Classified documents were on the Clinton private Server/Emails. They didn't creep in during the night and pop up on on her computer.

So -- how did they get there? How did Special Access Program (SAP) email threads get on Hillary's computer?
ONLY one way - it was copied from the Closed Intranet (no outgoing) and placed on the Clinton computer, where is could be easily passed. Those emails had no "classification markings" BECAUSE they were not original - they were Stolen Copies.

That is called Espionage.
The best line I've heard yet....."For the first time in history we may have a President Elect who when she raises her hand to take the oath of office there'll be a HANDCUFF attached to it".

Old 11-03-2016, 07:27 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,981,936 times
The truly scary thing is that half the country is still determined to vote for her in the face of a probably indictment. Or even one person in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections