Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2016, 10:26 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,240,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
"Wipe??" "Like with a cloth?" (Ha, Ha) ...... you fools, I used BleachBit.

so ..... what are the odds that the Presumptive LIAR Queen knows that it's an impossibility for the FBI to "release" 650,000 Emails instantaneously ? I'd say pretty good.

It's the Razzle-Dazzle Kabuki Theater "demand".
Oh i have a feeling she knows they have her backup drive with the 33K deleted emails... hoping to get the election over before they get through those as well..

Old 11-03-2016, 10:49 AM

18,500 posts, read 15,314,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Clinton asked for the documents to be released.. In fact she DEMANDED them..
My thoughts exactly. She thought she was being so smart, but she was just opening the door for them to release anything they might find.

Old 11-03-2016, 10:56 AM

8,410 posts, read 7,690,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
An indictment is a formal charge or accusation of a serious crime. He has been indicted in both the Trump U case and the rape of a minor. He has court dates coming up for those two cases shortly after the election.

Both are serious crimes, unless you don't consider rape or fraud and racketeering to be serious crimes. Most thinking people do.
You know, I am really good at Google searches. I can't find any articles or mentions of Trump having been indicted by law enforcement on criminal charges for anything.

The Trump U case is a civil lawsuit, not a criminal case. The rape case is a civil lawsuit, not a criminal case.

I'm not saying that Trump, as a private citizen, did or didn't do something wrong -- that's for a jury to decide.

Of course, Clinton has not been indicted at this point on criminal charges either. But the FBI is investigating whether criminal charges should be filed against her for her actions during her time as a high ranking government official.

I'm not saying that Clinton, as a government official, did or didn't do something wrong -- that's for a jury to decide.

So, really, the only thing any of us can say at this point is that both of the candidates of the two ruling parties *might* face legal issues after being elected. One is facing criminal legal issues related to her possible actions as government official; one is facing civil legal issues related to his possible actions as a private citizen.

I guess what each of us have to weigh is whether we want to elect someone who *may* have done bad things as a private citizen versus electing someone who *may* have done bad things as a high ranking government official.

Pick your poison.

Or, if you find the idea of voting for someone who *might* face legal issues after election, take a second look at the third party candidates, none of whom, as far as I know, are facing the possibility of any criminal or civil problems related to their actions as either private citizens or as high ranking Federal government officials.

Last edited by RosieSD; 11-03-2016 at 11:07 AM..

Old 11-03-2016, 11:04 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,751,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
You know, I am really good at Google searches. I can't find any articles or mentions of Trump having been indicted by law enforcement on criminal charges for anything.

The Trump U case is a civil lawsuit, not a criminal case. The rape case is a civil lawsuit, not a criminal case.

I'm not saying that Trump, as a private citizen, did or didn't do something wrong -- that's for a jury to decide.

Of course, Clinton has not been indicted at this point on criminal charges either. But the FBI is investigating whether criminal charges should be filed against her for her actions during her time as a high ranking government official.

I'm not saying that Clinton, as a government official, did or didn't do something wrong -- that's for a jury to decide.

So, really, the only thing any of us can say at this point is that both of the candidates of the two ruling parties *might* face legal issues after being elected. One is facing criminal legal issues; one is facing civil legal issues.

I guess what each of us have to weigh is whether we want to elect someone who *may* have done bad things as a private citizen versus electing someone who *may* have done bad things as a high ranking government official.

Pick your poison. Or, take a second look at the third party candidates, none of whom, as far as I know, are facing the possibility of any criminal or civil problems.

Trump's (Civil ) problems will go away by writing a few checks.

Hillary's (Criminal ) problems will go away when she serves time in federal prison.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Old 11-03-2016, 11:20 AM

1,529 posts, read 919,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post

Hillary's (Criminal ) problems will go away when she serves time in federal prison.

BIG DIFFERENCE.
Sounds good to me

Should she get elected ( poor b......s working for her or around her) and convicted, can she pardon herself?

Old 11-03-2016, 11:28 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,408,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
This is absolutely true - the Highly Classified Information is on a closed network and can't be emailed to a JoeBlow or even Hillary Clinton Private email address ...... and yet ..... the Intelligence Investigation revealed that these Highly Classified documents were on the Clinton private Server/Emails. They didn't creep in during the night and pop up on on her computer.

So -- how did they get there? How did Special Access Program (SAP) email threads get on Hillary's computer?
ONLY one way - it was copied from the Closed Intranet (no outgoing) and placed on the Clinton computer, where is could be easily passed. Those emails had no "classification markings" BECAUSE they were not original - they were Stolen Copies.

That is called Espionage.
I do not believe there is any allegation that classified documents were moved to the Clinton email system. That is why there is no need for a mechanism to get them there.

The charge is that subjects were discussed on the email chains that are highly classified. These are documents that were written in and by people in the State Dept or outside the government. One of the highly classified documents was purportedly written by Blumenthal from outside the government. And at least some of the document classification is disputed by the State Dept. There is no allegation that they were copies or even partial copies from classified documents.

Old 11-03-2016, 11:32 AM

2,668 posts, read 4,511,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red baron View Post
Sounds good to me

Should she get elected ( poor b......s working for her or around her) and convicted, can she pardon herself?
According to Levine he was not able to find anything that stated she would not be able to pardon herself. Probably one of the big reasons she wants to get in so she can do exactly that.

Old 11-03-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
you have absolutely no clue..

You can host an intranet, and an extranet, on the same server.. I do it all the time.. the intranet is viewable only to those behind the firewall, the extranet is open to the world..
All such schemes are beatable. That is why a secure network has to be isolated. In any network a suitable level of administrator will allow access. But you make it difficult by not allowing any forwarding from the network. You have to remove the information in some form...printed or digital. Cannot simply forward to another system.

Old 11-03-2016, 11:41 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,855,671 times
Thank God for Wiki Leaks.

Old 11-03-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post

BIG DIFFERENCE.
It is clear there are no criminal indictments against Trump. There are also no criminal indictments against Clinton.

There are threats of an indictment against Clinton at least rumored. There are also threats against Trump rumored from both the NY AG and the Federal Dept of Justice.

The belief of the right that there is a difference is again RW myth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections