Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 05:46 PM

11,987 posts, read 5,317,668 times

Advertisements

Remember this scumbag from the primaries?

Quote:
The call will go to about 193,600 landlines between Monday and Wednesday evening. In it, Johnson identifies himself as a farmer and white nationalist. He then criticizes McMullin for wanting to give legal status to many undocumented immigrants and goes after him personally.

Johnson notes McMullin's mother divorced his father and is now married to a woman and that McMullin is 40 and single. He calls McMullin a "closet homosexual."

McMullin has told The Salt Lake Tribune he cherishes marriage between a man and a woman, wants to marry and have children soon and is single only because he spent his 20s and early 30s in the CIA, often overseas.

"Don't vote for Evan McMullin. Vote for Donald Trump. He will respect all women and be a president we can all be proud of," Johnson says.
White nationalist slams McMullin and backs Trump in Utah robocall | The Salt Lake Tribune

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Daniel_Johnson

Check out the constitutional amendment he advocated in the 1980s.

Quote:
"No person shall be a citizen of the United States unless he is a non-Hispanic white of the European race, in whom there is no ascertainable trace of Negro blood, nor more than one-eighth Mongolian, Asian, Asia Minor, Middle Eastern, Semitic, Near Eastern, American Indian, Malay or other non-European or non-white blood, provided that Hispanic whites, defined as anyone with an Hispanic ancestor, may be citizens if, in addition to meeting the aforesaid ascertainable trace and percentage tests, they are in appearance indistinguishable from Americans whose ancestral home is in the British Isles or Northwestern Europe. Only citizens shall have the right and privilege to reside permanently in the United States.”
— William Daniel Johnson (as "James O. Pace"), Amendment to the Constitution[7]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 12:38 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,531,558 times
Deplorable

Old 11-01-2016, 12:46 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,904,234 times
I think Mcmullin is reprehensible and trying to just play spoiler. I guess that means I'm worse than Hitler too .

Old 11-01-2016, 01:10 AM

5,964 posts, read 4,227,886 times
What is the purpose of this thread? So we can all sit around saying how wrong this is?

Old 11-01-2016, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think Mcmullin is reprehensible and trying to just play spoiler. I guess that means I'm worse than Hitler too .
If you feel that an America eligible use his Constitional Rights to run for President is reprehensible, maybe so.

Old 11-01-2016, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
What is the purpose of this thread? So we can all sit around saying how wrong this is?
To demonstrate the type of fringe element groups respond to Trump's message.

Old 11-01-2016, 01:52 AM

5,964 posts, read 4,227,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
To demonstrate the type of fringe element groups respond to Trump's message.
Doing that makes you no better than the conservative nut jobs on this forum who find one Democrat somewhere who did something stupid and then act as though that is par for the course for liberals.

Old 11-01-2016, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
Doing that makes you no better than the conservative nut jobs on this forum who find one Democrat somewhere who did something stupid and then act as though that is par for the course for liberals.
Again, there's more than "one democrat" - there's a significant number of fringe element groups pro-Trump.

Old 11-01-2016, 06:41 PM

28,137 posts, read 30,066,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
And what has he done that is so reprehensible? I don't think you're worse than Hitler; that would be pretty darned bad. I just don't think you can give me any legitimate examples of how McMullin is reprehensible.

Old 11-01-2016, 06:49 PM

549 posts, read 293,429 times
The guy is actually getting death threats from the nazis for running against trump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi-ZGFxfYKg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections