Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2016, 10:35 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,369,047 times

Advertisements

A group of 2nd Amendment Truthers yelled "Gun" and panicked.

Lmaooooooooooooooooo.

You can't make this up.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:37 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,864,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
Small correction to my earlier post based on better information coming in: Apparently the person in question (a Mr. Crites) did not have a gun - someone just thought he might and someone yelled 'gun'. Not sure if there is a metal detector used at the entrance to these rallies but even if so, I am sure someone could have gotten through with a gun - people get by the TSA. Not surprising that people are skittish though. Those in the crowd who reacted just acted instinctively to protect everyone, and particularly Mr. Trump. As they say - better to ask for forgiveness later than permission first .. in this kind of a situation.

Mr. Crites claims to be a Republican who is voting Democrat. Personally I don't care who he votes for or claims to be affiliated with but he was not there to really listen and endorse the candidate. He had made that clear for quite a while I gather on his website. I doubt he was about to change his mind given that he apparently came 'armed' with a 'Republicans against Trump' sign - nor could he have changed anyone else's mind either. So what the heck was the point - except to disrupt?
No different from the Trump supporter when Obama was speaking. Protesters show up at various rallies on both sides all the time. They are not there to listen and learn. It just happens, some people are motivated to do things like this, and only they know why.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:40 PM

35,736 posts, read 21,093,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No different from the Trump supporter when Obama was speaking. Protesters show up at various rallies on both sides all the time. They are not there to listen and learn. It just happens, some people are motivated to do things like this, and only they know why.
And Obama told people to respect the old man , and he was asked out

Old 11-05-2016, 10:42 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,634,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
A group of 2nd Amendment Truthers yelled "Gun" and panicked.

Lmaooooooooooooooooo.

You can't make this up.
Oh , im sure Hillary will try. Her entire campaign is nothing but liberal fantasy.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:43 PM

34,075 posts, read 17,119,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarborRat View Post
Hillary would have pooped in her diapers. Trump took it like a MAN and came right back out. Which one do you want to answer the call at 3am?

HRC couldn't take a few drops of rain tonight. Aborted her rally.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:47 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,448,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Every similar allegation in this thread has been notably absent of facts.
No sense changing now, right?
Facts? We don' need no stinkin' facts!

Old 11-05-2016, 10:48 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,891,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
See that's your typical Trump supporter. Conclusions interpretations without knowing facts.

Facts: dude raised the sign 'Republicans against Trump'.

A heckler, trump supporter, shouts the dude has a gun. Dude is taken down by Secret Service.

The dude is released the same night nothing found.

That thread and trump supporters' reactions shows you how gullible, how craving of something dramatic to happen they are.

Fortunately this election is almost over. With newest data from Nevada and Florida we know both states go to Hillary.

God bless America!!

The Secret Service thought he was a threat! The man brought it upon itself.
By the way Nevada and Florida just may surprise you!

Liberals continue to support a Mob Bose under FBI Investigations. amazing!

Old 11-05-2016, 10:55 PM

35,736 posts, read 21,093,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
HRC couldn't take a few drops of rain tonight. Aborted her rally.
When it rains in Florida it rains but being on a platform with lights, wires, speakers etc. and other electrical instruments might not be the best place to be . Also a nightmare for security if the rain becomes strong and visibility is compromised, or slippery

Old 11-05-2016, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Sooo..Obama gets heckled by some elderly vet (odd that a vet would attend a Hillary rally) and he is praised as the greatest thing since Washington took Yorktown

Trump almost gets assasinated by some liberal nutjob and he is lower than dirt..

Right, apples to apples...riiiiight
Hmmm..a bit off-topic..but..as a vet..who knows a lot of other vets...most of the vets I know despise Trump. We see him as dangerous and not at all a friend of ours or a proponent of the issues that matter to us. He gives lip service to Vet issues...but he stands ready to spend American lives, without ever paying any dues. Yes, I know Clinton never served..but at least she knows the issues and the players.
We see him as woefully naive as to foreign affairs and defense, and we suspect him of dodging the draft.
Just sayin'.

BTW...I voted for Mcmullin..not that I thought he would win...but just so I could say that I never voted for either Trump or Clinton.

Old 11-05-2016, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Secret Service thought he was a threat! The man brought it upon itself.
By the way Nevada and Florida just may surprise you!

Liberals continue to support a Mob Bose under FBI Investigations. amazing!
Headphones? Made by organized crime? Who knew?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections