Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 01:59 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,293,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yes, I can agree that it was just a protester..but who knows what the guy might have done if no one reacted..yiu, nor I can definately conclude he was NO threat...

He'd have smacked Trump over the head with his deadly sign, and the strong beeeze would've mussed his orange hair.

*GASP*

Old 11-07-2016, 07:31 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,571,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yes, I can agree that it was just a protester..but who knows what the guy might have done if no one reacted..yiu, nor I can definately conclude he was NO threat...
And I cannot definitely conclude that you are not a threat.....should I have you hauled off? Now, this was simply an example. I mean, do you see where you messed up in your post when I can turn things around so easily? Your logic is totally flawed & I believe you know that which is why your only response was a nonsensical twisted response. I think we're done here, don't you?

Last edited by thefragile; 11-07-2016 at 08:11 AM..

Old 11-07-2016, 07:46 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,033,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I think the point ELO was making was not that the SS did their job or not. I agree with you in they did what they should have done, better to be safe than sorry.

But the issue here is who this "republican protestor" was. He was painted as just a republican who didn't like the choice of nominee. And I and others think this is nonsense based on the following:

The man behind the Trump rally disturbance in Reno

"Later on Facebook, Crites wrote that he has no connection with the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton but has canvassed for her for about three hours, contributed to her campaign and voted for her."

A "republican" wouldn't canvass for hil, contribute to her campaign, and vote for her.
He went there either on orders (paid) or otherwise to stir up poop and got what he wished for in spades. His 11 minutes of fame I guess...

Old 11-07-2016, 07:48 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Dude, lol, chill. Give it a rest. The Trump thing....the SS did what they are paid to do. They thought there was a threat & they immediately reacted. I give them kudos, that's what they are there to do.

Now.

Hows about you guys take a moment to pause, think, reflect, comprehend, and then come back to the surface and admit that....the protester was just that....a protester. Not a threat. No weapons. Nothing but a sign.

THANK YOU! I am so sick of hearing this portrayed as some kind of 'death threat' against Orange Foolius. It's pure ridiculousness.

Protestors show up at every rallies - including Hillary's, Obama's, etc. It's just that some idiot supporter doesn't get all riled up and yell GUN! When clearly, there was no gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I think the point ELO was making was not that the SS did their job or not. I agree with you in they did what they should have done, better to be safe than sorry.

But the issue here is who this "republican protestor" was. He was painted as just a republican who didn't like the choice of nominee. And I and others think this is nonsense based on the following:

The man behind the Trump rally disturbance in Reno

"Later on Facebook, Crites wrote that he has no connection with the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton but has canvassed for her for about three hours, contributed to her campaign and voted for her."

A "republican" wouldn't canvass for hil, contribute to her campaign, and vote for her.
Republicans who hate Trump are crossing over in droves to vote D and volunteer. Sorry bout your luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections