Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 03:46 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,633,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Give it a rest. Trump represents the Republican platform and everything that's in it including what Log Cabin Republicans call the most anti-gay platform in history. That's Trump and these Trump supporters attacked an unarmed Republican in that rally followed by attacking a CNN cameraman. They are practically feral.
Really?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rty-orthodoxy/

Donald Trump is not a Republican. He's a hypocrite and a con man.

'Trump not a Republican': Can a divided GOP still stand? - Home | The Current with Anna Maria Tremonti | CBC Radio

Seems like alot in the media disagree with you

Old 11-06-2016, 03:57 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,293,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! Now THAT is funny. If Trump were running as an independent, you'd be posting incessantly about what a crackpot he is. Please, save it.
Haha, exactly.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:24 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,601,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Give it a rest. Trump represents the Republican platform and everything that's in it including what Log Cabin Republicans call the most anti-gay platform in history. That's Trump and these Trump supporters attacked an unarmed Republican in that rally followed by attacking a CNN cameraman. They are practically feral.
They fabricate their own truth. Resist actual facts. Enable one another and never admit fault.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
They fabricate their own truth. Resist actual facts. Enable one another and never admit fault.
oh? And what "facts" are Trump supporters allegedly resisting?

Old 11-06-2016, 04:52 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,476,038 times
Trump: scared ****less by a protester with a sign.

Hillary: unfazed by a protester who actually tried to storm the stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iatOmZnGxu0

Old 11-06-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Trump: scared ****less by a protester with a sign.

Hillary: unfazed by a protester who actually tried to storm the stage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iatOmZnGxu0
A democrat plant if ever I saw one. unfazed huh? more like cluless due to the heavy med load Shillary is under. Im sure that "protester" will be well compensated.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:49 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,571,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
A democrat plant if ever I saw one. unfazed huh? more like cluless due to the heavy med load Shillary is under. Im sure that "protester" will be well compensated.
Dude, lol, chill. Give it a rest. The Trump thing....the SS did what they are paid to do. They thought there was a threat & they immediately reacted. I give them kudos, that's what they are there to do.

Now.

Hows about you guys take a moment to pause, think, reflect, comprehend, and then come back to the surface and admit that....the protester was just that....a protester. Not a threat. No weapons. Nothing but a sign.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:56 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,474,107 times
Quote:
Dude, lol, chill. Give it a rest. The Trump thing....the SS did what they are paid to do. They thought there was a threat & they immediately reacted. I give them kudos, that's what they are there to do.

Now.

Hows about you guys take a moment to pause, think, reflect, comprehend, and then come back to the surface and admit that....the protester was just that....a protester. Not a threat. No weapons. Nothing but a sign.
I think the point ELO was making was not that the SS did their job or not. I agree with you in they did what they should have done, better to be safe than sorry.

But the issue here is who this "republican protestor" was. He was painted as just a republican who didn't like the choice of nominee. And I and others think this is nonsense based on the following:

The man behind the Trump rally disturbance in Reno

"Later on Facebook, Crites wrote that he has no connection with the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton but has canvassed for her for about three hours, contributed to her campaign and voted for her."

A "republican" wouldn't canvass for hil, contribute to her campaign, and vote for her.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:00 PM

549 posts, read 292,550 times
Not sure if this has been posted already, but it turns out the trump protester is a republican. He thanks the SS for rescuing him from the wrath of the deplorables.

In other news, I thought it was pretty funny the way trump tip-toed all hunched over like that as the secret service whisked him out. The guy is comical in so many ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXQZPnqOFug

Old 11-06-2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:

Now.

Yes, I can agree that it was just a protester..but who knows what the guy might have done if no one reacted..yiu, nor I can definately conclude he was NO threat...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections