Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 06:22 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,883,158 times

Advertisements

I'm voting for Trump because he believes Obama was born in Kenya and made him show his fake birth certificate and when he's President he will make Obama show the real birth certificate.

Any man that can say that Obama was born in Kenya for so many years and then say he was born in the USA just to trick everyone into believing Obama isn't Kenyan (but, really is Kenyan) is the right man for President.

In fact, any person who believes Obama was born in Africa is the right person for President. They really have their finger on the pulse of the nation and can see the truth. Then blatantly deny the truth they've been saying was truth, in order to get some votes. That's what we need. A person. who can claim Obama is African for years, then say he's not. That's true leadership, right there.

Hilary never said Obama was Kenyan, so she's not a true leader and inspiration to us all. Only an insane person would argue that Obama isn't a Zulu warrior prince with a harem of white women and bags of reefer and jazz music at his disposal. I read on Stormfront he has gangs of white women who make him pasta and sing him to sleep with some sweet Jams from Motown. Hilary knows all about these gangs of women, and sweet jams, but does nothing because she is planning Benghazini 2.0 and has another secret email server with 10 million emails she is trying to hide that link her wit the Lizard People and the Illuminati. In fact, she used Obama's time machine to go back 10 years and changed the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Bill was actually sleeping with Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is going to build a wall to stop the Mexicans from coming in the United states. He's gonna take away their shovels so they can't dig under it, and their tools, so they can't go through it , and their arms and legs so they can't climb over it. He's gonna stop the remittances to Mexico, too. How, you say? Hell if I know, but it's gonna be HUUUGE when he stops every financial transaction between the U.S. and Mexico to make sure it's legit money.

That's the most important thing. He's going to do that on day 1, according to his web site.

And stop Obamacare. Good. People don't deserve insurance if they are already sick. Grab 'em right in the pain and agony they have and toss 'em aside. YOU GO TRUMP!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 06:54 PM

33,626 posts, read 12,825,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
I personally choose to limit my vote to one or the other, and not for a 3rd party candidate or none of the above or a write in.
That is your choice, but it isn't the choice of many other people.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:43 PM

30,567 posts, read 23,987,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
That's a good perspective considering we have just recently entered the age of global terrorism, and it's currently escalating at an alarming rate. A physical wall will not deter technology, a technology which is how terrorism spreads like a virus. Is there a cost to having allies? A conspiracy theorist would think palms are greased between allies. Although I don't necessarily like Clinton's aggressive war attitude, I believe she is better equipped to deal with the terror threat than her opponents. She's quite far from perfect though.
You think Hillary's open borders will prevent global terrorism? You think Hillary taking money from Saudi Arabia, who funds ISIS, will prevent global terrorism?

GMAFB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections