Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 03:17 AM

30,567 posts, read 23,987,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Watch the video again, he said very clearly US citizens.

Do you think people are gonna change their vote if you keep spreading your lies over and over and over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over.
Jeff Sessions says you're wrong, and I'll take his word over yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 07:35 AM

36,753 posts, read 14,928,616 times
Hey, look...the smirking idiot defined a citizen as one who "contributes," and our illustrious president did NOT jump in to correct her. Moreover, he proceeded to do what his administration has been doing all along with respect to illegal aliens: reassuring them that they can come "out of the shadows" for whatever reason (to make demands, march....and, now, vote) without fear of being apprehended.

Nice country, this America--The Dumb Gringo will make you feel right at home.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:37 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,648,752 times
Another liar, liar, pants on fire post from the reich wing.

Yawn.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:55 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,484,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Illegals can not vote, now reapeat after me...Illegals can not vote...
Lord can't wait til this is over
What is stopping them?

Old 11-07-2016, 08:16 AM

63,507 posts, read 29,531,883 times
She asked if she (a legal citizen) can vote without fear that the government will track down undocumented friends and family through her vote? WTH? Why would she be concerned about her family and friends being tracked down if she is a citizen of this country and eligible to vote? When did we ever start doing that at the voting polls? Ridiculous!

If she is one of those Dreamers she is not a citizen and can't lawfully vote and perhaps only then might her additional family here illegally be tracked if she votes but I've never actually heard of that. Which is it?

Old 11-07-2016, 08:17 AM

6,626 posts, read 5,045,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
They're not supposed to but I hear that "enough" of this is happening.
Well if I was to list the things you hear. There is one about satanic rites, pedofilia sex trafficking rings, lesbian orgies, I don't remember anything about lizard people but I am sure you think it.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:20 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,170,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The problem is the Presient is encouraging the breaking of many US Laws!
No he isn't for God's sake.

Quote:
DUNNDFRNT Well if I was to list the things you hear. There is one about satanic rites, pedofilia sex trafficking rings, lesbian orgies, I don't remember anything about lizard people but I am sure you think it.
Now, about those lizard people...

Old 11-07-2016, 08:21 AM

6,626 posts, read 5,045,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What is stopping them?
Voter registration mechanisms? Voting laws? Fear of persecution? Laws? The standard stuff that prevents people from breaking laws.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:25 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,269,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What is stopping them?
Why is this so hard to understand you can not register to vote without proof of citizenship, regardless if the state provides state ID's, thus not being able to vote if you are not a US citizen since you would not be registered on voter rolls. Yet the right never wants to start a thread when you have American Citizens registered to vote that are not able to vote because of voter suppression. Registered voters are removed from registration rolls, tactics from the right that have been used for decades, and guess where predominantly in the "inner cities" like how Mr. Trump refers to them because they usually vote demo.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:44 AM

3,842 posts, read 3,093,515 times
The USA is a 3rd-world country now. Anyone can vote according to Obama. Surprised he didn't say 10 y/o's and up can vote also. Obama is so corrupt and ruthless it's beyond belief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections