Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 01:45 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,723,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseifyoupls View Post
The guy who several months ago killed a few people in a St. Cloud, MN, mall was not citizen. But according to his facebook he had voted in the primary.
And, everything everyone says on FB or on the forums is somehow considered to be truthful? Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 02:03 PM

19,962 posts, read 12,250,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Guess you ignored #43 your source is in line with the likes of Breitbart/Infowars as I suspected...and confirmed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Lies. I live in FL and they verify your citizenship status. Keep spreading your lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why rant over a simple, politely asked, question? If I asked for driver's license requirements in Florida your link may have applied. Although someone has to be a citizen to register to vote, there is no requirement of proof to register.

Register to Vote or Update your Information - Division of Elections - Florida Department of State
6. If you do not have a Florida driver's license number or a Florida identification card number then you must provide the last four digits of your social security number. If you do not have any of these items, you must write "none" in the box or field.

You will note that after sugar realized his mistake screeching Lies!!, like Joe Wilson at the SOTU address, he has not returned to show proof that voter registrants are required to show proof of citizenship in FL. That's because he can't.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:04 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,289,646 times
The title of this thread is still pure click bait and a complete LIE!

Old 11-07-2016, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
In California you are now automatically registered to vote when you get a driver's license, without having to sign up for it or do anything. You have to take action to opt out of voter registration. They've also given illegals the right to driver's licenses. There is supposedly some way they distinguish the licenses of people eligible to vote from those who aren't. Hahahahaha yeah right. CA Dems would back up voter registration trucks at the border and hand out ballots like candy to every illegal crossing over if they could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Your sources being the likes of Breitbart/Infowars gotcha...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=California+beco...egister+voters

Does NPR work?

Old 11-07-2016, 02:18 PM

Court strikes down proof-of-citizenship voting requirement in 3 states | Fox News

Old 11-07-2016, 02:32 PM

800 posts, read 511,132 times
As an experiment an American should get into a sailboat, sail to the far shores of some 3rd world country, and when we land say "Hey, I'm here to vote in your upcoming election. And give me a job or welfare even though I can't speak your native tongue. I told a bunch of my pals from back home to arrive here soon after me too." If they try to kick your butt and send you back into the ocean cry rascism and xenophobia.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:35 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
As an experiment an American should get into a sailboat, sail to the far shores of some 3rd world country, and when we land say "Hey, I'm here to vote in your upcoming election. And give me a job or welfare even though I can't speak your native tongue. I told a bunch of my pals from back home to arrive here soon after me too." If they try to kick your butt and send you back into the ocean cry rascism and xenophobia.
That is a nice rant, even has quite some merit to it. But what pray tell, does it have to do with the video in question? Assuming you have actually seen the entire video and not the clickbait in the OP or worse went of the all out lie in the title.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:24 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,910,140 times
Talking Got Ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I watched the video. What a stupid lie.

Why do conservatives insist on succumbing to such foolishness?
I Listen to the tap on KFYI in Phoenix and it clearly states Obama is encouraging Illegal behavior. Mike Broomhead (Yes that is his Name) came to the same conclusion.

Its not foolishness that you claim . We are catching the President and the DNC lie and break the law. Just because Obama got caught on pro open borders position does not mean he did not state it.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:26 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,875,637 times
Ever wondered what it was like to live in a third world country? If that woman gets elected we will all find out.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:56 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,646,783 times
The title of this thread is a LIE and should be changed immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections