Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 05:25 PM

51,741 posts, read 26,059,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
It certainly is better than going into Tuesday with pending litigation hanging over her head/her campaign.

Don't get giddy again.

Trump and his Deplorable Klan had her locked up for life a week ago.
And the week before that.

And the week before that.

They've blathered on about information so damaging that an indictment is just around the corner so often they should be sued for slander. Trump was spouting this nonsense just this week.

What's with these people and their constant lies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 05:26 PM

1,529 posts, read 921,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Actually I don't think she does. At the his point, she looks like she came out of an extremely dire circumstance with grace and dignity. Which speaks to her temperament. It looks like she's been telling it straight all along. If they can't find something out of 650,000 emails that HRC's people didn't know existed and thus hadn't been able to tamper with, then they aren't finding anything because there really isn't anything.
HRC and "grace and dignity"?

Old 11-06-2016, 05:26 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,624,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilAries View Post
Frankly, that's what it seems like. I don't know what the protocol is other than the lame not commenting on investigations 60 day before an election--aka, hiding crap--but it seems like the announcement about this investigation was premature. Obviously something was found in those emails before a full investigation was done as a warrant was granted which requires probable cause. I hope the decision to not charge her with anything was done in good faith, but something about the whole thing doesn't sound right, and I'll stick with this instinct.
Yes, Comey and the FBI cronies broke the Hatch act for partisan reasons.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:27 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,136,805 times
I think it was to get the newscycle off the subject of rigged elections.

Bev Harris just came out with another video showing how election result are altered.

Also note that a federal judge just restricted exit polling in Ohio.

I'm not saying the election will be rigged, but Hillary's emails got the election rigging out of the newscycle.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:27 PM

27,224 posts, read 46,931,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
It certainly is better than going into Tuesday with pending litigation hanging over her head/her campaign.

Don't get giddy again.

Trump and his Deplorable Klan had her locked up for life a week ago.
Hillary will lose just because of the words she used and you are using! If you don't have anything to say than start calling people names! That's all liberals have to say to cover up bad actions!

Old 11-06-2016, 05:30 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,618,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hillary will lose just because of the words she used and you are using! If you don't have anything to say than start calling people names! That's all liberals have to say to cover up bad actions!
You don't know your candidate if you post something like that.......
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ults.html?_r=0

Old 11-06-2016, 05:32 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,624,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I think it was to get the newscycle off the subject of rigged elections.

Bev Harris just came out with another video showing how election result are altered.

Also note that a federal judge just restricted exit polling in Ohio.

I'm not saying the election will be rigged, but Hillary's emails got the election rigging out of the newscycle.
So Clinton is so politically cunning that she would sacrifice hundreds of thousands of votes in early voting to distract from Wiki leakes to prevent losing hundreds of thousands of votes ? Did her necromancing make her think of that diabolical logic ????? Trump supporters never met a conspiracy theory they couldnt embrace...

Old 11-06-2016, 05:43 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,541,784 times
Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot.

Is he on this 6th wife yet?

Old 11-06-2016, 05:45 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,516,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
To right-wingers and/or Trump followers (not mutually exclusive, necessarily), there is always a vast conspiracy behind anything and everything. Even when the question is why the Subway sandwiches are no longer truly a foot long.

Mick
With the record of gov, politicians, "justice" in our country, etc I think it's beyond naive to not question anything/everything today. One doesn't need a talk show talking head on either side to state the obvious. It's what an intelligent human does when it's obvious the fox is guarding the hen house and money/power is an end to itself, the system is bought and sold and largely now exists to serve itself, and the needs of the nation the people are clearly not being served.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:47 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,136,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
So Clinton is so politically cunning that she would sacrifice hundreds of thousands of votes in early voting to distract from Wiki leakes to prevent losing hundreds of thousands of votes ? Did her necromancing make her think of that diabolical logic ????? Trump supporters never met a conspiracy theory they couldnt embrace...
I didn't say Hillary did anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections