Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 10:27 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,263,715 times

Advertisements

They prefer their politicians to be closet racists not outright public ones.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:28 AM

6,619 posts, read 5,016,967 times
You guys also forget how trump hitched his wagon to the all lives matter nonsense, you can't call a social justice group terrorist, accuse people who stand up for their rights as hoodrats, don't even entertain their concerns but dismissthem outright and call them criminals and expect them to vote for you. I don't expect Hillary to do much past lend an ear and pander but at least she is not calling me names.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:32 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,954,251 times
Consider this:

How many African American delegates at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland?

How many African American delegates at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia?

Please answer my question ...

Old 11-07-2016, 10:34 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,276,146 times
Democrats want Black people, most particularly in the inner cities hopeless, helpless and in a mindset of neediness for welfare entitlements. Keep them on the Dem Plantation and get as much use out of them politically to make up for an innate disrespect for Blacks in Democrats , worse than any Republican could muster.

Clinton, if elected will continue to feed the narrative to Blacks of being their friend, on their side and really the only Whites to be trusted. She had done nothing nor has her party to instill a sense of betterment or confidence that things can better for disadvantaged Black people.

Between the "predators" and " bring them to heel" comments from Hillary, it does show a fear she has for young Black people. By keeping them locked up whether on the plantation of the inner cities or the penitentiaries, she and the Democrats will always have under control and where they want them.

Times are changing , although it might take a another generation or so to get restless again and want new freedom

Old 11-07-2016, 10:56 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,178,584 times
Before anyone really takes this thread seriously, look at the OP's name.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:21 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,548,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinkChink View Post
Do they like bringing up the rear. Every economic statsitic they are worse off under Obama.
Seriously? You cannot even spell 'blacks' correctly and you are questioning the intelligence of blacks?

Old 11-07-2016, 11:22 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,548,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Democrats want Black people, most particularly in the inner cities hopeless, helpless and in a mindset of neediness for welfare entitlements. Keep them on the Dem Plantation and get as much use out of them politically to make up for an innate disrespect for Blacks in Democrats , worse than any Republican could muster.

Clinton, if elected will continue to feed the narrative to Blacks of being their friend, on their side and really the only Whites to be trusted. She had done nothing nor has her party to instill a sense of betterment or confidence that things can better for disadvantaged Black people.

Between the "predators" and " bring them to heel" comments from Hillary, it does show a fear she has for young Black people. By keeping them locked up whether on the plantation of the inner cities or the penitentiaries, she and the Democrats will always have under control and where they want them.

Times are changing , although it might take a another generation or so to get restless again and want new freedom
And you know what the Republican party makes clear? They don't 'want Black people."

In their words, their actions and their deeds. Voter suppression comes to mind.

Ya'll are just pathetic.

Old 11-07-2016, 12:02 PM

487 posts, read 1,817,087 times
This is the best I've done financially in my entire life! Although I certainly won't credit that to Obama's presidency entirely but to hard, smart work. I'd like the economy to continue the way it's now, I more inclined to believe that will happen under Hillary rather than Trump. As for me voting Democrat, on a state level, I've voted for Republicans and Democrats but the anti-minority rhetoric that spews from the Republican side during the past few presidential elections has left a bad taste. The Republican party will not survive if they don't become more welcoming to minorities, I have conservative views but will never vote for someone who belittles an entire race/ethnicity!

Old 11-07-2016, 12:06 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,123,782 times
What's a blak?

Old 11-07-2016, 12:20 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,559,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
He paints a picture of "Us vs Them" and "them" is anyone not white. He promises he'll make white lives better at the expense of everyone else's life and it totes won't negatively affect poor whites nope, not at all just all the other racial groups!
Pot meet kettle. When anti-Hillary and anti-progressive agenda people criticize the content, point out errors etc. in pro-progressive and pro-Hillary posts during this cycle (or at least during this calendar year), the response is often an 'Us vs. Them' response...'Well..Trump did blah blah blah', etc...making the assumption that if someone is criticizing Hillary than they must be a Trump supporter or a Republican....the other side....the enemy. FDR said "I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made" . In the first dem debate for the 2016 election, Anderson Cooper brought up this FDR quote and asked which enemy are you most proud of () ? Chafee said...the coal lobby. O'Malley said...the NRA . Webb said...the enemy soldier who wounded him. Sanders said Wall Street and the pharmaceutical industry (and to his credit, he tried to change the narrative of the question to "people who don't like me"). What was Hillary's contribution?..."Well, in addition to the NRA, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, the Iranians, um...probably the Republicans" (and now she claims she WANTS to be the president of all Americans ) . Everything isn't D vs. R, or Trump vs. Hillary. This isn't 2nd grade.

My parents couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag, and I often ignored what they said (my extremely competent grandparents owned the house I grew up in, and also had another house that they lived in), but my mother did get a few things right. When I was a little kid and tried to get some privilege that one of my friends had or some thing some other kid had I'd try to execute the 'But Joey gets to/But Joey has/But Joey's mom says' play, my mother's response would always be the same...I don't care, I'm not 'Joey's' mother, I'm your mother and blah blah blah is not a good enough reason...so we're not going to do that. This helped me realize that points, issues, refuting criticism, etc. are better (and sometimes only valid) when they stand on their own...irrespective of what the 'other group'/the other big group does or says, or what those representing same say or do.

Last edited by RMESMH; 11-07-2016 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: ADDED ONE WORD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections