Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 11:25 AM

30,285 posts, read 23,772,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Let's not start confusing the majority of the electoral votes with the majority of the popular vote.
As of right now, Clinton has more actual votes than does Trump, so probably don't want to go spewing any nonsense about the "majority" just yet.

In any event, it is so typically "American" to follow perhaps the classiest president with the most classless.

One step forward, two hundred steps back.
Oh please. The difference as of this point is a whopping 200,000 people. That's it. That's not the huge margin that you're implying.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:26 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,036,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh please. The difference as of this point is a whopping 200,000 people. That's it. That's not the huge margin that you're implying.
I also wonder why people haven't noticed that the count isn't final yet either. So who knows how the popular votes ends up shaking out given how close it is.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Do you really think I care? Do Trump supporters think they own the market on hate? Trust me, they do not. We can show Trump supporters what hate is. Expect four years of half the country hating you.
We know the left hates, that's why Trump won, and the GOP won the House and Senate. Look at what your hate did for you.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:29 AM

Interesting White House briefing. Josh Earnest does not have the tone, even remotely, of Obama who spoke just moments before him. To be honest, he does seem a bit shocked.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BespokeOne View Post
By that rationale why did President Obama win twice? And why did Trump lose the popular vote?
You do realize many of those same people who voted Obama into office just voted for Trump, right? Honestly, I think they liked Obama the person but not Obama policies and did not like Trump the person but did like Trump policies.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:32 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,258,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Lol. Exactly.

4,851 posts, read 2,289,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Then don't ask me about morals, so blather all you want. Meanwhile, the Holy Bible just hit you between the eyes last night with a stunning Trump victory by the hand of God. Nate Silver was your source, but mine was and still is the Bible. I held this position even when your mainstream polls had Hillary up by 12pts. Research my previous posts. The glory goes to God!

LOL .

Thanks for that laugh. No more attempts at reasonable discussion with religious nutters will be made by me . Have fun running around shouting amen because you think God installed a serial sexual molester as POTUS . Some folks have a better opinion of God than that .

Trump won because he appealed to worst in certain people . There is a reason the KKK , white supremacists, racists , and homosexual bigots flooded to Trump .They "want their country back" from those "others" that ask to be treated as equals .

39,093 posts, read 51,289,449 times
Interesting tidbit: Clinton won the popular vote by at least twice the margin that she lost WI, MI and PA combined and the gap is growing as more votes are counted.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I love the hypocrisy of the left. All of a sudden they have "morals"

Where have you been for the past 50 years when dems have demonized morals to the point where they hardy exist?

You NOW care about women being seen nude.

Where are you on the NC issue about males being able to walk into elementary, middle, and high school girls rest room ANYTIME they WANT, and the screening to allow it and the dems supporting it?

When Bill Clinton was raping and forcing women, "it is about sex, who cares"

NOW, because it is a repub,

"walking in the dressing rooms of young naked women" You don't know much about beauty pageants, do you?

This happens all the time.

I suggest you save you sanctimonious attitude and look at the BIG picture.
Actually, that was something I was going to bring up a few weeks ago but then I got distracted. I once had a bit piece job dressing models for runway shows. Anyone who is "shocked" that Trump walked in to a dressing room full of Miss America contestants has NO idea that a) he's not the only male walking around in there and b) the models and contestants are used to that type of thing.

No one even thinks about it. No one looks at it in a sexual manner. It's "get this model (or contestant) dressed as fast as possible before they have to go out again". You literally have seconds to help them out of their clothes and help them in to the new clothes. It's ridiculous how fast they change clothes. They then run off to hair and make up and off they go, back out on to the runway or stage.

The flurry of activity that is going on behind the scenes makes it completely laughable that any idiot out there would think a guy being in there was an act of perversion or sexual in nature. I suggest that some people go ahead and do that job for ONE show. Just one. You'll then get it. Until then, keep screeching about something you all know nothing about.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:41 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,289,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You liberals gave us Obama's Sodom and Gomorrah, so now you get Trump. How appropriate.
Yes, the cure for electing a tolerant and caring liberal is to have God install a sexual molester as POTUS.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections