Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 12:19 PM

555 posts, read 617,464 times

Advertisements

i wonder if the medias coverage, and being so blatantly biased toward Hillary, actually hurt her?

This was an election where the people wanted to revolt against politicians and the system, and maybe the media constantly telling us to vote Hillary made people want to do the opposite. The media and wall street didn't want trump... an enemy of an enemy is afriend.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:21 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh please. The difference as of this point is a whopping 200,000 people. That's it. That's not the huge margin that you're implying.
Huge margin or not, when you add that plus the votes for Johnson and Stein, the fact remains that more people didn't want Trump than did. Nothing will change that.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:26 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Huge margin or not, when you add that plus the votes for Johnson and Stein, the fact remains that more people didn't want Trump than did. Nothing will change that.
Didn't more people not want Bill Clinton than did want him?

Old 11-09-2016, 12:27 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Thumbs up Lets Mend Fences!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
LOL .

Thanks for that laugh. No more attempts at reasonable discussion with religious nutters will be made by me . Have fun running around shouting amen because you think God installed a serial sexual molester as POTUS . Some folks have a better opinion of God than that .

Trump won because he appealed to worst in certain people . There is a reason the KKK , white supremacists, racists , and homosexual bigots flooded to Trump .They "want their country back" from those "others" that ask to be treated as equals .
Others like yourself have underestimate the power of pray and the Holy Sprit. God is always in control and he has put Evil People in their place.

Those women you have spoke and their stories have been debunked , Really don't you think one would of sue Mr. Trump by now?

Trump supporters are every day citizens , not the elites or the establishment I think you belong to. Insulting people like have wrote is not acceptable and does not mend fences.
You should think about that, because for a change we need to think of the Good for the Country!

Old 11-09-2016, 12:30 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Well let's see if he has sex with an intern in the Oval Office and then be upset if he does. I'm guessing he won't.
You think consensual sex and sexual assault is equal?

Maybe the problem is getting clearer .

Old 11-09-2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Others like yourself have underestimate the power of pray and the Holy Sprit. God is always in control and he has put Evil People in their place.

Those women you have spoke and their stories have been debunked , Really don't you think one would of sue Mr. Trump by now?

Trump supporters are every day citizens , not the elites or the establishment I think you belong to. Insulting people like have wrote is not acceptable and does not mend fences.
You should think about that, because for a change we need to think of the Good for the Country!

Anyone truly concerned about the good of the country would not have voted for a degenerate sexual molester who ran based on generating hatred for others .

And please show me where any of the claims have been debunked . Again, for the Trumpets , " Rush said" is not an official word on the subject .

But the humor in the situation is coming out , and as long as Trump doesn't tank the economy or destroy Social Security it should be a humorous 4 yrs . Trump is completely unfit to govern, and I don't think, based on his campaign , has a clue about how to go about governing when he can't just say " you're fired" to anyone who won't agree with him , and so it should be a humorous ongoing reality show .

I truly hope he succeeds and does so well he is a shoo in in 4 yrs based just on his record . But I think it more likely that the saner portion of his voters will realize they elected a Chief Buffoon , and he will still be a sexual predator . I'm quite sure more will come out about that . They may have to give The Buffoon a SS agent who is solely responsible for making sure Trump isn't grabbing p"ssy at every opportunity

Last edited by wallflash; 11-09-2016 at 12:45 PM..

Old 11-09-2016, 12:39 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
You think consensual sex and sexual assault is equal?

Maybe the problem is getting clearer .
I wouldn't call that consensual sex; I would call it abuse of power. And don't forget Bill Clinton was accused of sexual assault.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:44 PM

16 posts, read 21,137 times
Neither trump nor Clinton would have made any huge changes. Every 4 years we get the same tired promises. The fact minorities are afraid to live here and droves of people are looking to move to Canada is concerning. Typical Democrats trying to FORCE minorities to be dependent on them and their "protection".. I'm neither Democrat nor Republican, but the Republican party is a lot more appealing. According to the Dems, that's just me white-splaining it lol.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I wouldn't call that consensual sex; I would call it abuse of power. And don't forget Bill Clinton was accused of sexual assault.

Consensual simply means willing . And while BC was accused , he never admitted to it and those claiming have been refuted by witnesses .

And before someone makes the accusation simply because I point out facts, I voted against BC both times . 2 of the 4 elections I have been on the losing side .

Old 11-09-2016, 12:54 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Has Michigan finally reported?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections