Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2016, 06:51 AM

1,009 posts, read 709,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
The deed is done, she conceded.

The polls were wrong

The media was wrong

People have spoken and this was a rejection of the Obama administration and the corruption of Clinton.

I skimmed through some of the comments and I will say this comment is spot on says it all .

Old 11-10-2016, 07:19 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,762,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Where is Mick these days?
Lol, I was wondering the same.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:26 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,284,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Just to think the GOP was trying to get him to step down a month before election after the tape. Trump ended up helping elect many of them
Well, actually, in all honesty and tellin' it like it is, Putin, the ex-KGB Russian despot thug helped elect them.

He most likely will now advise Trump and his posse how to put his iron fist on the USA. Think Trump has changed because he was a well-behaved good boy for the last month in order to get elected? Once a dictator--always a dictator.

The Congressional Dems should have a lot of investigative hearings to hold.

"...Russian officials have said they were in contact with many of President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign team during the run-up to the U.S. presidential election. Despite the fact that Trump’s team has repeatedly denied this assertion, Russia on Thursday confirmed it.

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova called “normal practice.” Hillary Clinton had refused similar meetings, she said..."

Russia: We Did Work With Team Trump During Campaign - The Daily Beast

Old 11-10-2016, 07:30 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Lol, I was wondering the same.

LOL.

There seems to be quite the exodus from CD that occurred around 8-9pm EST on Nov 8. No shows from many ever since. This after making making 1000s of posts for the last 1.5 years.

The posts in this topic after that time speak to this.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL.

There seems to be quite the exodus from CD that occurred around 8-9pm EST on Nov 8. No shows from many ever since. This after making making 1000s of posts for the last 1.5 years.

The posts in this topic after that time speak to this.
They are off to greener pastures and starting threads regarding how the electoral college sucks,
We didn't elect Trump, Trumps getting us into a war with Russia...yada, yada, yada....

Old 11-10-2016, 07:51 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,914,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
They are off to greener pastures and starting threads regarding how the electoral college sucks,
We didn't elect Trump, Trumps getting us into a war with Russia...yada, yada, yada....
They are either hiding or they were paid trolls.
Mick, Dexter, Sugah.......who else????

Old 11-10-2016, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
I was actually thinking that as well! Who else? Go to the forum and look at all of the negative Trump threads being started.

Old 11-10-2016, 09:07 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,967,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Oh there is a long, long list. I am missing biscuitmom, BucFan, Unsettomati, Bureaucat, ElliottCA, Petty Penderrass, Donna501, CoolZombie, unbrainwashed, GearHeadDave, biggunssmallbrains, Dane_LA, odanny, Ringo, Crazee Cat Lady, and I'm sure I'm forgetting many, many others.

Old 11-10-2016, 09:09 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,983,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Oh there is a long, long list. I am missing biscuitmom, BucFan, Unsettomati, Bureaucat, ElliottCA, Petty Penderrass, Donna501, CoolZombie, unbrainwashed, GearHeadDave, biggunssmallbrains, Dane_LA, odanny, Ringo, Crazee Cat Lady, and I'm sure I'm forgetting many, many others.
In all fairness, I believe Ringo was on here yesterday. Most of the HRC supporters that were "gung ho" were probably paid to be here. I mean who could really be "gung ho" for HRC? I could see voting for her as the lesser of two evils, but to actually LOVE her, never bought into that.

Old 11-10-2016, 09:18 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,967,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
In all fairness, I believe Ringo was on here yesterday. Most of the HRC supporters that were "gung ho" were probably paid to be here. I mean who could really be "gung ho" for HRC? I could see voting for her as the lesser of two evils, but to actually LOVE her, never bought into that.
Good on her for showing up then. I know when Romney lost in 2012 I was so disgusted I didn't show up here for a few months.

I understand. However, I also believe that we will never hear from many of these posters again, because they were paid to be here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections