Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 06:36 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Hillary sent state goons to beat Gennifer Flowers's lawyer into a pulp and leave him for dead. They broke half the bones in his body. She ran Bill's administrations.

Her former solutions provider Larry Nichols says she shacked up with Webb Hubbell in order to make partner.
Last gasps.....very sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 06:37 AM

6,234 posts, read 8,453,137 times
And so it finally ends!

Old 11-08-2016, 06:39 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,293,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Take a nap when you can, and set your alarm for 9:15 p.m. Or Tivo the whole thing, and fast forward through everything until you see Dick Morris singing in woman's clothing.

Mick
I took off from work...I got 2 hours of sleep!

Old 11-08-2016, 06:43 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,047,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I took off from work...I got 2 hours of sleep!
But who'll put cheese on the burgers?

Old 11-08-2016, 07:27 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,482,730 times
Quote:
Hillary sent state goons to beat Gennifer Flowers's lawyer into a pulp and leave him for dead. They broke half the bones in his body. She ran Bill's administrations.

Her former solutions provider Larry Nichols says she shacked up with Webb Hubbell in order to make partner.

The Clintons are violent psychopaths.
I was thinking about this last night how many more scandals would there be about the Clintons of all those people lived. Vince Foster etc .

Old 11-08-2016, 07:29 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Yeah it's terrible that she has Lied so much I agree , she definitely struggles with telling the truth . She's been her own worst enemy .

Hillary doesn't know the first thing about love since she is a psychopath and they don't have normal emotions but they are good at mimicking human emotions and playing to them .
Your post says so much more about you than it does about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First24 View Post
I'm so enthused about voting down Trump, I'll sleep when I die.

For real though, very glad the day is finally here. Be safe all.

You too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
It seems odd you are so obsessed with politics. You ought to try a more relaxing hobby.

Politics is NOT relaxing and it's not a spectator sport either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Take a nap when you can, and set your alarm for 9:15 p.m. Or Tivo the whole thing, and fast forward through everything until you see Dick Morris singing in woman's clothing.

Mick

LOL. First laugh of the day.

Quote:

The Clintons are violent psychopaths.
Hyperbole much? Sounds like desperation to me. This is why no one can take any of your other posts seriously.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:36 AM

1,529 posts, read 917,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Hillary will win tomorrow.

The Question is will she at least have a Senate to somewhat govern.

The GOP House is looking forward to another 50 Investigations about Benghazi and other ways to Impeach her for E-mails that the FBI has finally exonerated her for.

In other words?....GRID...lock !
The FBI investigates, it does not determine guilt or innocence.

Even if she should win, I hope the Senate and the Congress will be overwhelmingly Republican to stop any of her idiotic ideas for this country and trying to fatten her bank account.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I know how you feel....gulping down some caffeine and getting ready to take a shower, and then off to vote for Hillary.
This has been such a nasty election, and all the vitriol hatred, lies and abuse have been exhausting.
(I have never watched so much CNN as I have in the last few days and weeks.)

Like Bobdreamz said though, I just hope that we win (Or strengthen our position at least in)the Senate/House also, so that she won't face constant gridlock.
You wish!

Old 11-08-2016, 07:40 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,286,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
I never lost sleep because I have sleeping pills, but I have been upset over the election, and I certainly hope that HRC wins. If she doesn't then I may begin to really lose sleep, pills or no pills. This comes from a person who never worried about a republican getting into office until Trump. This country doesn't need that kind of change because it would be much like Germany in the 40s.
Really? Did you live in Germany in the 40's? If not how would you know exactly how things were?

Anyone who loses sleep or gets upset over politics needs to find a new hobby and seriously consider professional guidance.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I'm guessing that Trumpkins slept like babies.

{Woke up every 4 hrs and had a giant crap in their pants....}
Your classy comment is what one can expect from you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections