Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 04:51 AM

26,508 posts, read 15,088,692 times

Advertisements

100% honesty here ---

I can't vote Hillary, it disturbs me to my core that you can't find Democrats upset about the primary being rigged, MSM being rigged, Hillary lying continually about the email scandal, having a maid print off classified info, etc... I agree with her on a few issues, but strongly disagree with her on others.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for a Banana Republic where we won't hold elites accountable and a vote for globalism.

Gary Johnson has too many issues where he takes irrational positions on or simply has no clue.

Trump is a pig, but would put Americans first. But he is a disgusting pig and a corrupt liar like Hillary. We need to change course as a country and he would do this, but character matters and his character scares me. I appreciate some Republicans pointing out his flaws, as he would be held more accountable by his base/MSM than Hillary.

I teach a lot of minority students that fear him as a "Hitler," which is a bit irrational, but I care a lot about my students and many actually "fear" him.

Jill Stein, I agree with some of her positions, but not all. She has no chance to win, but I at least think she is a decent human being.

Any help? Ideas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 04:56 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,125,281 times
The choice is clear. Donald J

Old 11-08-2016, 04:56 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,955,645 times
Vote for the candidate that best represents what you want for America.

Old 11-08-2016, 04:57 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
100% honesty here ---

I can't vote Hillary, it disturbs me to my core that you can't find Democrats upset about the primary being rigged, MSM being rigged, Hillary lying continually about the email scandal, having a maid print off classified info, etc... I agree with her on a few issues, but strongly disagree with her on others.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for a Banana Republic where we won't hold elites accountable and a vote for globalism.

Gary Johnson has too many issues where he takes irrational positions on or simply has no clue.

Trump is a pig, but would put Americans first. But he is a disgusting pig and a corrupt liar like Hillary. We need to change course as a country and he would do this, but character matters and his character scares me. I appreciate some Republicans pointing out his flaws, as he would be held more accountable by his base/MSM than Hillary.

I teach a lot of minority students that fear him as a "Hitler," which is a bit irrational, but I care a lot about my students and many actually "fear" him.

Jill Stein, I agree with some of her positions, but not all. She has no chance to win, but I at least think she is a decent human being.

Any help? Ideas?
It sounds like you lean more towards Stein. If that's your assessment, vote for her.

Old 11-08-2016, 04:58 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,770,190 times
Quote:
100% honesty here ---

Any help? Ideas?
If you can't vote Hillary it means you are biased. Undecided voters choose between the 2 major candidates. You post comes off trollish. A potential throw away vote is not part of the undecided.

Old 11-08-2016, 05:00 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,905,917 times
Quote:
100% honesty here ---

Any help? Ideas?
I felt the same way about Trump, especially after the dirty pool he played in the primaries.

I am however not content with a Hillary presidency at all. I honestly would prefer a full on civil war to her being president (not saying I want one, just giving you an idea of how much I dislike her being president). So, I think you see where I went with that thinking and what I ended up reasoning.

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
100% honesty here ---

Any help? Ideas?
When has he shown himself to put anyone but himself first?

7,977 posts, read 4,990,828 times
It's a waste of a vote to vote for independents since they never a chance at the presidencyor debates so the only other option is trump. Anyone to keep globalist ideologies and corruption away from the White House. That's all that matters. Trump no matter how flawed he is. Is STIL the lesser of two evils by far

Wasting a vote on a party that has NO chance of winning is pointless. That's a vote that could go to keep Hillary out of the White Hous by making sure trump gets in

This country needs CHANGE and you just won't get it with clintons who have already been around 30 years ruining America With there NAFTA deals and globalist crap

They are the problem not the solution. Don't keep voting the problem in

Old 11-08-2016, 05:02 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,770,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
When has he shown himself to put anyone but himself first?
Trump is a him.

Old 11-08-2016, 05:02 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Vote for the person that can at least try to make a change and has proven to create jobs.

Minorities and other people left behind like the VA haven't been treated fair for decades and when did Hillary do anything for them.

When you hear from the people that were helped by Trump without getting credit for mentioned in the news until these people stepped forward themselves than you can see the man has a good heart. Maybe not always says the right things but he stands for the people and with the people.

There is not one person that came forward that was helped by Hillary or Bill and not even their own niece has much good to say about them.

They pocketed over a 100 million personally and didn't spend a dime from their own mone like Trump was willing to do.

A man still standing after fighting 17 others and an entire biased media and still standing strong shows that he has the will power.

He didn't have to run as he good be enjoying his family and friends and the good life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections