Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2016, 09:39 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,946 times

Advertisements

Please take the time to watch this video with Donald Trump's Congressional testimony on U.N. building.

It should give people a better idea of how Mr. Trump thinks & how he carries himself in a professional/serious situation. He is respectful & wise. It is worth your time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

The REAL Donald Trump! He is prepared, smart and carries himself really well!

They thanked him for caring about the taxpayer's money. And for giving them a tutorial! Everything he said happened, he predicted it all! He saved them money with his advice

"Maybe we might learn something from one of the best developers in New York City"

What do you think of the video?

I truly believe his skills, what he showed in this video can be transferred into being an efficient and successful President! He could help turn our country around. We have nothing to lose & everything to gain with him!

Last edited by countrylv22; 11-08-2016 at 10:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 10:09 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
I saw the Oprah appearance, too. And then this.

What the hell happen to him in the last decade, two or three? A stroke? Became a Republican?

I'd vote for a younger Trump.

Mick

Old 11-08-2016, 10:13 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,475,164 times
That video's from 2005. Back when he was a Democrat.

Old 11-08-2016, 10:13 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post

What the hell happen to him in the last decade, two or three? A stroke? Became a Republican?

Mick
Anyone who has done real research on Trump probably asked the same question you did, he has changed.

There is a theory among the more libertarian minded Trump fans that he is doing it to approach a wider range of Americans. I think many of us on here agree the way he use to talk is better(even if you disagree with him you have would admit the way he spoke it is more Presidential). But the theory is that he has gotten more......down to earth to attract the average American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Old 11-08-2016, 10:15 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post

Mick
LOL

He was always a scumbag. A snake oil salesman. He just thought back then liberals would support him. When he saw that it was easier to attract the crazies on the right he became a birther and a republican.

Trump only believes in Trump.

Old 11-08-2016, 10:18 AM

Lightbulb Video posted in 2005. Great speaker, natural & professional!

I think the video is from 2005, so it is not that old.

He seems smart, he is well spoken, knows what he is talking about, well mannered, etc. He definitely impressed the people there! And he is easy to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

Old 11-08-2016, 10:26 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
Well Trump says asbestos is great. Victims of mesothelioma might not agree.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:19 AM

Thumbs up Thanks for your post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
Anyone who has done real research on Trump probably asked the same question you did, he has changed.

There is a theory among the more libertarian minded Trump fans that he is doing it to approach a wider range of Americans. I think many of us on here agree the way he use to talk is better(even if you disagree with him you have would admit the way he spoke it is more Presidential). But the theory is that he has gotten more......down to earth to attract the average American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Thanks for the wonderful video!

Have you seen the 2 videos below?

In the first video he speaks about our real unemployment rates, our military situation, veterans, China,

Obamacare & the projected increases, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWCJ15bAJ9E
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections