Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 12:03 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,063,177 times

Advertisements

Here are the official rules to immigrate into the United States of America. . .our country enacted these laws, yet at some point our government buried it's head in the sand and allowed those from Mexico to bypass our laws. We need to reinforce our immigration laws.

https://travel.state.gov/content/vis...t-process.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 12:13 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
I guess they had to call Taco Bell and cancel their order.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:25 PM

927 posts, read 1,391,300 times
Man, you Trumpees are truly vicious. Showing your true colors that's for sure. Unfortunately these attitudes and beliefs will be the new norm under Herr Trumpler. So you poke fun at people trying to build better lives for themselves and their families. Who's next? Blacks, the disabled, Muslims etc? Those critical of others because of their ethnicity or national origin are the same people that elected this sociopath. America is doomed. This is the beginning of the end folks.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:29 PM

17,349 posts, read 11,302,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bresilhac View Post
Man, you Trumpees are truly vicious. Showing your true colors that's for sure. Unfortunately these attitudes and beliefs will be the new norm under Herr Trumpler. So you poke fun at people trying to build better lives for themselves and their families. Who's next? Blacks, the disabled, Muslims etc? Those critical of others because of their ethnicity or national origin are the same people that elected this sociopath. America is doomed. This is the beginning of the end folks.
What a bunch of crap. You're just spewing the same old left wing jargon. You obviously haven't learned anything at all in the last couple of days.
BTW, if you're hoping to move to Canada, Canada has already said it doesn't want more Americans moving there for political reasons. Better try North Korea.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
What a bunch of crap. You're just spewing the same old left wing jargon. You obviously haven't learned anything at all in the last couple of days.
BTW, if you're hoping to move to Canada, Canada has already said it doesn't want more Americans moving there for political reasons. Better try North Korea.
It's disturbing when someone points out truths. As far as learning something, have you been listening to that GOP fool over the last 18 months? He's a true racist and and a disgusting bigot. And now he's potus. I'm not moving anywhere because I love where I live. But if we could get trumpler to move elsewhere that would be best for America.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:48 PM

684 posts, read 515,370 times
Quote:

Ok let me get this straight... these Mexicans in Mexico proclaimed and advertised this big party proudly proclaiming how much hate they had for Donald Trump and were going to relish in his loss in the election by having this huge fiesta. Yet you attack the people like me who make comments about them them having to eat crow tacos for their arrogance and hate when it backfires on them.

Id be happy to see all these cry baby Latino and Mexican's in the USA who hate Trump so much just pack up and go back to their countries of origins that they're so proud of but reality says they won't because even under a Trump administration as you falsely describe it as Hitler like would still 100% better than what they would have back home.

Reality... try joining it and accepting it!

Old 11-10-2016, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Ok let me get this straight... these Mexicans in Mexico proclaimed and advertised this big party proudly proclaiming how much hate they had for Donald Trump and were going to relish in his loss in the election by having this huge fiesta. Yet you attack the people like me who make comments about them them having to eat crow tacos for their arrogance and hate when it backfires on them.

Id be happy to see all these cry baby Latino and Mexican's in the USA who hate Trump so much just pack up and go back to their countries of origins that they're so proud of but reality says they won't because even under a Trump administration as you falsely describe it as Hitler like would still 100% better than what they would have back home.

Reality... try joining it and accepting it!
I hate generalizations. And I hate bigotry as well. And this dubious post combines them both. Here's a little history and info for you. My Mexican American family as well as my forefathers have lived in Texas since before there was a Texas. Records show that my family immigrated to Texas in the 1840's. So this is my home.

The contradictory thing about this is that you rarely hear about repatriating people of European descent. So, I'll tell you what. I'll pack my things and move to Mexico, and incidentally I don't speak a word of Spanish, if you pack your bags and go back to whatever country your family came from. Deal?

Old 11-10-2016, 04:16 PM

63,003 posts, read 29,187,836 times
Quote:

No one has a right to a better life by breaking, laws and taking from others what doesn't belong to them. It has nothing to do with one's race, ethnicity, national origin or religion. It's about our laws and morality. I suggest you move to a country more to your liking where you won't have to live a doom and gloom life. Good luck with that.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
I hate generalizations. And I hate bigotry as well. And this dubious post combines them both. Here's a little history and info for you. My Mexican American family as well as my forefathers have lived in Texas since before there was a Texas. Records show that my family immigrated to Texas in the 1840's. So this is my home.

The contradictory thing about this is that you rarely hear about repatriating people of European descent. So, I'll tell you what. I'll pack my things and move to Mexico, and incidentally I don't speak a word of Spanish, if you pack your bags and go back to whatever country your family came from. Deal?

Who's forcing Americans of Mexican descent to go back to Mexico. Are you confused between what is a citizen, legal immigrant and an illegal alien? Apparently, so. Of course if you are a citizen or legal immigrant and unhappy here there is always the "option" of leaving. I wouldn't twist anyone's words on this if I were you.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
It's disturbing when someone points out truths. As far as learning something, have you been listening to that GOP fool over the last 18 months? He's a true racist and and a disgusting bigot. And now he's potus. I'm not moving anywhere because I love where I live. But if we could get trumpler to move elsewhere that would be best for America.

Who's Trump supposedly bigoted and racist against? You get offended when someone tells you that always have the "option" of leaving if you're going to be that unhappy with our new leader but then you turn around and say that you want Trump to leave?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections