Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 09:57 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,261,031 times

Advertisements

They keep saying stuff like, "It's not what anyone expected."

They need to start listening to the people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 10:07 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,276,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Donna Brazille. she probably won't be seen in public for a long time after this!
In Donna's own words :

"I don't play dodgeball , I play basketball"

Donna will have plenty time to practice her shooting now

Old 11-08-2016, 10:46 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,759,548 times
Van Jones looks like he is about to cry. Cry baby cry. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 11-09-2016, 06:30 AM

5,526 posts, read 7,120,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Van Jones looks like he is about to cry. Cry baby cry. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
He was whining last night blaming the Russians for hacking. BWAHHHAAAA!

Old 11-09-2016, 06:42 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
He was whining last night blaming the Russians for hacking. BWAHHHAAAA!
And in the same sentence blaming Trump and the Trump supporters instead of blaming the mainstream garbage media and cronies like himself!

The polls were so rigged and Trump outsmarted all of them by making the public aware!

How will waking up be for Hillary & Bill, Podesta, Abedin, Brazile and the crew of CNN, MSNBC and all the polls and pundits/experts who were so "great" to know it all!

Old 11-09-2016, 06:45 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,682,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Just to see the faces of the CNN hosts is priceless to watch.
I didn't see anything odd about their faces. CNN coverage was very good. Covering elections and other live events is something they do very well.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:47 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,063,177 times
On NBC this morning one of the talking heads is pointing out all of the negatives about our President-Elect Donald Trump. Typical.

Had their princess won, you wouldn't hear them listing all of her negatives.

The liberal biased media has had it's day, and it lost.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:47 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,480,036 times
Quote:
And in the same sentence blaming Trump and the Trump supporters instead of blaming the mainstream garbage media and cronies like himself!

The polls were so rigged and Trump outsmarted all of them by making the public aware!

How will waking up be for Hillary & Bill, Podesta, Abedin, Brazile and the crew of CNN, MSNBC and all the polls and pundits/experts who were so "great" to know it all!
And a lot of why people said Trump was a liar is because he said the polls were BS

But it was just another thing he turned out to be correct about

Old 11-09-2016, 06:48 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,936,284 times
Quote:
Just to see the faces of the CNN hosts is priceless to watch.

MSNBC Rachel Meadows was saying..." oh luckily Hillary won this state" like she was almost going to faint if Hillary would have lost it.

North Carolina was just called for Trump and the faces of CNN hosts are even more priceless than a minute ago.

John King is touching the screen in disbelief and Wolf Blitzer has lost his smile and his face looks like a zombie face.

I wonder where the liberals are right no and even if the night ends differently than Trump has proven to be better than anyone ever predicted!
I was watching CNN and I didn't see any of that. Actually I was amazed at the skill of Blitzer and the dude that was running the maps, I can't imagine doing that for hours and being on point like those guys. I think they were pretty astounded just like everyone else, but I didn't catch any signs of bias, I thought they were professional and of course - sensationalistic.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:50 AM

5,526 posts, read 7,120,303 times
Morning Joe with - Joe Scarborough & Mika Brzezinski

Mika was in all black today. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections