Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 09:47 PM

709 posts, read 657,342 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Old 11-08-2016, 09:48 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,703,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
So we are a country of right-wingery. Makes me want to vomit.
Feel free to emigrate. To anywhere.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:48 PM

247 posts, read 197,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Sour grapes ? Certainly . I hate to learn that my country could ever stoop so low as to elect this degenerate to its highest office . This is beyond any sort of sick concept that I could have ever imagined . We are the laughingstock of the world . We have elected a man who is an admitted sexual predator , an admitted peeping tom, a guy who publicly mocks the disabled , a guy who routinely stiffs hard working people who do work for him, who scammed average Americans with his fake Trump U , and who has lied more on record and on tape than a 3 yr old caught stealing cookies out of the cookie jar . How has our country stooped this low ?

I think a REPUBLICAN who doesn't support Trump said it best . Per Frank Lutz, GOP strategist

"The greatest country in the history of civilization has become dangerously uncivilized ".

You can see that in this forum from Trump supporters . I fear for our country .
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Old 11-08-2016, 09:49 PM

9 posts, read 6,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJR1 View Post
As horrible as trump is, this is the one area I feel safer with him. Trump flip-flopped on many many things, but non-interventionism wasn't one of them.

Odd as it may seem the ill-tempered orange man was the peace candidate, so there's that.
Time will tell.. You'll recall Clinton and the think tanks saying Russia was a goner. Putin went into overdrive shortly after.

I think Trump will affect and effect outsourcing and the race to the bottom of American labor. To me, that was the deciding factor here. Labor.

He got states to flip which have been directly hit by neo-liberal econ policy.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:53 PM

1,008 posts, read 488,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkdoepsla View Post
Time will tell.. You'll recall Clinton and the think tanks saying Russia was a goner. Putin went into overdrive shortly after.

I think Trump will affect and effect outsourcing and the race to the bottom of American labor. To me, that was the deciding factor here. Labor.

My biggest fear of a Clinton presidency based on Wikileaks, her inner circle, and her hawkishness was nuclear war with Russia.

My biggest fear of a Trump presidency is economic collapse.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:55 PM

14,690 posts, read 14,674,826 times
I really hope I don't have to explain to my son some day how this country elected a narcissistic bully with no political experience as the leader of the (formerly?) free world.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:56 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,654,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkdoepsla View Post

True. But it is just empty promises. I wish manufacturing would come back - but it's just too late. The global economy is here to stay. I've felt we were doomed for some time - looks like it will happen sooner rather than later. I wonder how those hopeful blue collar workers are going to feel when it hits them that Trump can't bring those jobs back.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:58 PM

1,548 posts, read 914,850 times
It's weird how people keep doubting him. He blew away expectations as a Primary candidate, is now blowing away expectations in the Election. I'm counting on him beating expectations as President as well.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:58 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,692,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
"The greatest country in the history of civilization has become dangerously uncivilized ".
Because Liberals are violent people. They are the very people who accused Republicans of being violent, complainers, racist, Islamophobic, blah blah blah. Deal with it. The PC media lied to you.

Old 11-08-2016, 10:00 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,736,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
Feel free to emigrate. To anywhere.
I live in blue blue blue Seattle. Republicans are the outsiders here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections