Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 10:55 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times

Advertisements

If you look at her concession speech, and videos of her interacting with regular people on the campaign trail, one gets the impression she seems like a nice and friendly person. Someone that doesn't appear to be that bad. Heck, she's a woman campaigning for the presidency too, and that has to earn some respect.

But then you read about her and everything she has been involved with and associated with, and then you understand what she is truly like as a person. Then you wouldn't feel sorry for her at all.

Her arrogance and the way she acted like she was above the law with the e-mails, the Clinton foundation, Benghazi, the list goes on and on (and sorry folks, enough with the "Hillary laughed at a rapist" nonsense).

And then you read about how she was actually a very mean person, the flippant way she treated security staff, things like that. I'm not saying she was always like that to every person, but there are enough stories to show such behavior were not isolated or an off day.

So when you read all this with an open mind, then you wouldn't feel one bit sorry for her. She has no one to blame but herself for her failures in life.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:00 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times
That's the thing if she was a genuine person didn't lie etc and she just had different policies it would be one thing .

For example with Bernie I felt bad since he seems like a good guy

Old 11-09-2016, 11:44 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,255,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
If you look at her concession speech, and videos of her interacting with regular people on the campaign trail, one gets the impression she seems like a nice and friendly person. Someone that doesn't appear to be that bad. Heck, she's a woman campaigning for the presidency too, and that has to earn some respect.

But then you read about her and everything she has been involved with and associated with, and then you understand what she is truly like as a person. Then you wouldn't feel sorry for her at all.

Her arrogance and the way she acted like she was above the law with the e-mails, the Clinton foundation, Benghazi, the list goes on and on (and sorry folks, enough with the "Hillary laughed at a rapist" nonsense).

And then you read about how she was actually a very mean person, the flippant way she treated security staff, things like that. I'm not saying she was always like that to every person, but there are enough stories to show such behavior were not isolated or an off day.

So when you read all this with an open mind, then you wouldn't feel one bit sorry for her. She has no one to blame but herself for her failures in life.
When I was a college student in Arkansas, I met her. Went up and asked her a question about getting more help for special education teachers. She couldn't have cared less. She blew me off before the conversation was over. Believe me, she did nothing for the children of Arkansas, and she cares nothing for people in need. I have never forgotten that and it really made me angry when she went on and on about helping one kid in Massachusetts. I think she thought, "one and done for my whole career."

Old 11-10-2016, 12:05 AM

500 posts, read 841,327 times
No, I'm not.

She had the nerve to still push that filthy, disgusting mole, Huma Abedin, even after all that was revealed about major security breach committed by her. (Saudi was fronting one of the last fundraisers, and then even placed the last call to Trump). The witch had quite a nerve. Shows her contempt towards "regular people" and arrogance in full color.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:22 AM

62 posts, read 85,121 times
Let's look at Hillary Clinton's character:
- Clinton and the DNC rigged the primaries to assure she would get the nomination.
- Clinton was "extremely careless" and "negligent" with classified information.
- Clinton made millions giving private speeches to Wall Street elites while pretending she was disgusted with them and all for the little guys.
- Clinton also received millions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation from foreign entities (e.g., King Mohammed VI of Morocco) in exchange for favors.
- Clinton remained in a clearly troubled relationship with her husband, most likely for professional and political opportunities and the power that comes with it.

I could go on. Do I feel sorry for Hillary Clinton? Not at all. She clearly puts herself before all others. America is better off without her being its president. She is free to continue making speeches and collecting the millions of dollars she demands for giving them.

She probably was more interested in claiming her place in history than she was in serving her country and what it stands for. She has proven herself to be quite adept at serving herself and her own interests.

Sorry is the last thing I would feel for Hillary Clinton.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:24 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,692,729 times
2008 was her chance.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:30 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
I'm proud to be a deplorable.

Hillary completely made herself known with that comment behind closed doors.

I hope that she is tossed in jail for her career offenses against the American people.

Old 11-10-2016, 12:42 AM

7,635 posts, read 8,707,635 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0

Old 11-10-2016, 12:51 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
The woman voted and supported wars of choice that got 1000s of Americans killed. Why would such a wicked person deserve any consideration.

She should be brought up on war crimes.

Old 11-10-2016, 01:55 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,987,571 times
Feel sorry for her?

Not really.

Toasted her Wednesday with an imported wine?

Of course, that's proper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections