Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 07:09 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,239 times

Advertisements

Good work America - better a rough guy who likes woman than a woman whos purpose is to over power all males...I guess that Bill is pleased...ha ha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 07:09 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
I'm setting my DVR to the all female daytime talk shows this morning. Will they be on the air, will they still be all smiles, or will they be angry, bitter, and dejected.
Thanks for the tip. Is "The View" still on TV?

Also the Twitter Accounts are priceless. I love Stephen King as an author, but he is a piece of trash liberal as a private person and said "I am shutting down this account" on Twitter.

So with all his brains, he just cannot accept that other people do not agree with him. Priceless.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:15 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
Democrats....The Party of Intolerance And Bigotry

Old 11-09-2016, 07:19 AM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
As a woman, I can't wait to see the SJWs and feminists lose their minds and talk about moving to canada or elsewhere, which is great since we don't need their kind here. So VERY happy! The only thing that would make this better would be for the evil conniving cu*t that is Killary to be forced to spend the rest of her life in prison in solitary confinement!!
The Republicans spent how much time and energy trying to get Bill Clinton impeached, and now it will be the Democrat's turn to expend whatever time and energy to get Trump impeached.

Karma! What goes around comes around!

Old 11-09-2016, 07:25 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,239 times
Having visited the great USA recently - I noticed a very prosperous nation- but there are pockets of rot here and there...this should no longer be tolerated...the progressives like to turn a blind eye to poverty and degradation...I hope America will fix things up and make the whole nation presentable....America is a huge corporation and the share holders are the citizens...time for the light of the world to glow bright again..I have faith in the American people....they are wonderful....GO for it....be great again...

And please put a stop to useless wars for profit. American lives are precious...get rid of your elite vampires.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:40 AM

17,619 posts, read 17,665,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Thanks for the tip. Is "The View" still on TV?

Also the Twitter Accounts are priceless. I love Stephen King as an author, but he is a piece of trash liberal as a private person and said "I am shutting down this account" on Twitter.

So with all his brains, he just cannot accept that other people do not agree with him. Priceless.
I stopped buying his books when he made the remark (paraphrase), you get an education and go to college or you join the army. It was as if he was saying the military aren't educated or only dumb people join the military.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:46 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Democrats....The Party of Intolerance And Bigotry

That would be Republicans..............by a mile.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:00 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
I stopped buying his books when he made the remark (paraphrase), you get an education and go to college or you join the army. It was as if he was saying the military aren't educated or only dumb people join the military.
I've read his books since the 70's. I knew Richard Bachman was Stephen King the first book I read so I know the man inside and out. In his early years, books he wrote like he had contempt for the educated snobs.

Now look at him. And it's affecting his craft. His new books just ooze with his politics.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:02 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Although I did not vote for Mr. Trump, I congratulate his supporters on his win.

To those of you are disappointed with it I can tell you that I, too, was disappointed for about an hour but I got over it. In elections there are winners and losers, and as my Mom used to say "No use in crying over spilled milk."

Personally I dislike crybaby sore losers. I am not one.

Let's see what happens next!

Old 11-09-2016, 06:29 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,197,813 times
Thumbs up Thanks, LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
How much I would love to "shove" that line at her.

I am with you my friend, I am with ya! THANK YOU FOR A GREAT POST!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections