Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 06:00 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times

Advertisements

The MSN (and main stream media) tried to make it look like Hillary had it in the bag so Tump supporters would get discouraged and not turn out. But it seems that Hillary supporters thought she had it in the bag so they decided not to come out and vote for her, then rioted and blamed the media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 06:24 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,054,189 times
MSN, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC . . . all liberal-biased media spewing lies and bashing Trump nonstop while burying the truth about crooked Hillary.

And they're still on their rampage, and they won't stop just because the election is over. That's their sick mentality. When Obama was elected they praised him from the get-go...never one negative word. With Trump, it's just the opposite.

Even the liberal-biased talk shows are continued on their childish rants. Whoopie yesterday was whining and moaning about no longer having control of her body. . . give us a break Whoopie and grow up!!!

THEY are the main cause for the continued division of our country because way too many people turn into their shows and believe and hang onto every word they hear.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:39 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,959,794 times
They spent too much time making this a racial issue. I watched MSNBCs coverage of the election for the first 40 min and switched to CNN after (who did a great job btw) because they opted to literally break every state down by race and explain why Trump was for white people and Hillary was for the rest. It got old fast.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:40 AM

285 posts, read 197,782 times
They were the ones who wanted Trump to run against Hillary too! They thought she'd beat him and they were WRONG! They are as crooked as Hillary and they got what they deserve.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:44 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The MSN (and main stream media) tried to make it look like Hillary had it in the bag so Tump supporters would get discouraged and not turn out. But it seems that Hillary supporters thought she had it in the bag so they decided not to come out and vote for her, then rioted and blamed the media.
It wasn't just MSM, it was also the conservative 'bundits' and other right-leaning sources.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:50 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Yes, it backfired.

I don't think they will give up.

They will use different tactics but the same strategy to turn the country from a Constitutional Republic to the desired Banana Republic of their fantasy dreams.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:52 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I don't think they will give up.

They will use different tactics but the same strategy to turn the country from a Constitutional Republic to the desired Banana Republic of their fantasy dreams.
The FBI already turned our democracy to a banana republic with their actions during these elections. I think the outcome would have been had the FBI not influences the voters.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:59 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post

As I pointed out in another thread, the mainstream media just made themselves completely irrelevant and were unmasked as left wing propaganda services and not objective media outlets.

The left wing media died in this election by suicide. Stupid, stupid business move on their part.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:22 AM

3,531 posts, read 3,733,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
They spent too much time making this a racial issue. I watched MSNBCs coverage of the election for the first 40 min and switched to CNN after (who did a great job btw) because they opted to literally break every state down by race and explain why Trump was for white people and Hillary was for the rest. It got old fast.
Not only that, prove to me (meaning the MSM) that people voted based on color. They can't. Exit polling? . I suspect that has the same bearing in reality as the poll predictions, i.e., that of dubious results. "White people voted this way," they say. "Black people voted that way." The onus is on the MSM to prove it. And they can't.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:24 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,018 times
Yes, it backfired. Instead of reading the mood of the country they followed the Clinton campaign like the sheep they are trying to force an agenda down our throats. I am pleasantly surprised that it backfired.
ALL AMERICANS need to be equal. ALL AMERICANS need to feel the government is working for them. Sorry to say it but it seems the white working class had just about enough of being pushed in the corner and largely ignored. That does not mean they are racist, bigots etc., it just means that THEY felt they were being ignored and left behind. EVERY CITIZEN should be equal and treated as such by our government.
The media ignored these people along with the current administration. The Clinton campaign ignored these people. These people came out and voted in record numbers so they would be heard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections