Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 06:14 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Take a look all around. Look at all these people whining and complaining and predicting (I'd say hoping) President Trump becomes a failure.

It even makes me more glad they didn't get their way.

They can whine for the next 4 years (at least) but all they'll be doing is wasting their time. Then again, maybe they have all that time to waste.

I'm still basking in the glory. Even if they (and the media) tries to convince me not to. In fact, the more they bash, the bigger I grin
It's going to be a great time ahead of us and seeing the post of whining losers and anarchists misbehaving as we know they mostly do is nothing we will be suprised at.

Sooner than later they will be in prison or maybe realize that it isn't worth doing what they are doing.

Some of them sound like the world comes to an end.

They are free to move else where and maybe got live in the middle east or Europe. See how great it is to live there.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:16 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Is this an example of how Dems go high?
From the depths of h*ll = their high.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:19 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
You had better love us, because we are not going anywhere. We are going to be right here for the next 4 years (if he even lasts that long), critiquing everything he does and ready to say "We told you so !"

He who laughs last laughs the loudest, so have your party now. There is no question we are going to have a lot to say when your buffoon gets into office. THAT will be when the real failings of Donald Trump start to show up, when he actually has to do the things he promised you. He is already starting to backtrack on some of those promises, and he isn't even in there yet.
Yes. That's why we are laughing now. All the smarmy putrid Hillaryshills laughed uproariously for over a year.

Sorry that smack to the face still stings, but it's time to get over it. It's time for President Trump.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:20 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Take a look all around. Look at all these people whining and complaining and predicting (I'd say hoping) President Trump becomes a failure.

They can whine for the next 4 years (at least) but all they'll be doing is wasting their time. Then again, maybe they have all that time to waste.

I'm still basking in the glory. Even if they (and the media) tries to convince me not to. In fact, the more they bash, the bigger I grin
Im basking in the glory also, a relative of mine texted me right after the tv stations called Trump the winner and said "im so happy can't put it into words"

I'm really enjoying my ownership of all these lightweights and chokers, 'basking in the glory' is well put, this 'glow' we are under is going to last a LONG time.

Congrats on the life changing win!!

Old 11-12-2016, 06:23 PM

1,548 posts, read 913,607 times
Quote:
He is already starting to backtrack on some of those promises, and he isn't even in there yet.
Donald changes his mind frequently. He likes to be unpredictable. Whatever he's back peddling on now he may or may not reverse once more.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:40 PM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Let's call a spade a spade. IF Hillary had won, your team would have been going off much worse than we are. Even Trump was saying things like he might not concede, and that things were rigged and his followers were being screwed. I have no doubt that the protests we are seeing now would be childs play compared to what we would have seen if the tables were turned.

Our protests are mostly peaceful, but I have every confidence that yours would not have been so calm.
This is the most classic example of projection I have ever seen. People on the right expected to lose. I think it was as much of a surprise to us as it was to you. There would have been no riots, and they would have at least accepted the election if the numbers were reversed. I don't recall any protests of Obama until he tried to push through Obamacare. And those were peaceful protests. Then they got to work and got a whole lot of people elected in the mid-terms.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:45 PM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It's going to be a great time ahead of us and seeing the post of whining losers and anarchists misbehaving as we know they mostly do is nothing we will be suprised at.

Sooner than later they will be in prison or maybe realize that it isn't worth doing what they are doing.

Some of them sound like the world comes to an end.

They are free to move else where and maybe got live in the middle east or Europe. See how great it is to live there.
The problem is that while all those rich celebrities could probably move anywhere they want, other countries enforce their immigration laws and wouldn't accept people who don't have something they need, like money or a skill set.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:50 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
why were trump signs defaced around me while hillary signs were untouched?

Oh yeah, trumpets running around doing it to make it look like liberal's are cry baby out of touch adolescent brained waabeeze ...

My bad.

Actually, there is a carpet store about 2 miles from here and the owner had about 8 Trump signs on the grass. None were ever damaged or defaced. The owner liked to put his thoughts on the sign he had out front. The latest one said: "Lock Her Up!" ....

Also, I did not see any Hillary Clinton signs around town.... But then again, my state went to Trump.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:13 PM

589 posts, read 300,195 times
You can bet the Libs are just irrational and flawed at accepting the truth. They are best at deflecting, being a hypocrites, and being deceitful. This is just another example of their hypocrisy. They say the other side always start violence and are full of hatred, bigots, racist, xenophobes, low intelligent and liars but quite often, it is clear that it is THEY who are what they say others are, it is clearly shown in THEIR actions, such hypocrites. As soon as they say anything negative about the other side, you can bet they are actually describing themselves.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:18 PM

52,693 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Quote:

And when the economy gets better, taxes go way down, businesses stay in the U.S., ISIS is defeated, crime goes down, and America is the number one leader in the world, they just might have second thoughts about their complaints and their ignorance. They'll see that conservatism actually does work. They'll see Trump becoming a successful president, and the world will actually become a better place than it was yesterday.

Some people just revel in going against the grain. And those are the ones I'll never understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections