Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2016, 04:52 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

Don't Let The Screen Door Hit You.

i.e. Free bus tickets to Mexico.
To help provide finanical assistance to all those celebrities, athetes and any other elitist who stated they would leave the country if Donald Trump won. Our goal is to be able to fund an infinite number of bus tickets to Tijuana, Mexico so they might escape the new Trump era and start a new life for themselves in a third world country so that they might gain a little perspective. Our goal is their happiness so what I would like to say to them is don't let the screen door hit you.

https://www.gofundme.com/dont-let-th...00729305&pos=1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2016, 05:37 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,974,080 times
Since the net worth of any of those people is likely at least twice mine, I won't be donating to them.
They can afford to move without my assistance!

They ain't gone yet? What are they waiting for?

Old 11-12-2016, 05:39 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Since the left cares so much for the poor, the celebrities, (Cher, Miley, DeNiro...) could hire all of those out of work "protestors" to pack their belongings. Then the celebs can move, and the "protestors" will finally have enough money to GTFO as well. Win-win.

Old 11-12-2016, 05:41 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Since the net worth of any of those people is likely at least twice mine, I won't be donating to them.
They can afford to move without my assistance!

They ain't gone yet? What are they waiting for?
They're lightweights and chokers, none of them are moving, they're just like the candidate they endorsed.

All talk and no action.

Old 11-12-2016, 05:45 PM

14,947 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

To help provide finanical assistance to all those celebrities, athetes and any other elitist who stated they would leave the country if Donald Trump won. Our goal is to be able to fund an infinite number of bus tickets to Tijuana, Mexico so they might escape the new Trump era and start a new life for themselves in a third world country so that they might gain a little perspective. Our goal is their happiness so what I would like to say to them is don't let the screen door hit you.

LOL, but maybe before these Trump deranged folks consider taking the go-funders up on the offer to pay for a one way ticket to Mexico they might consider looking at Mexico's policies for dealing with illegal aliens in their country. HINT: those policies are in no way as generous or ingratiating as the policies fostered by the Obama administration here in the US.

Mexico's illegals laws tougher than Arizona's - Washington Times

Old 11-12-2016, 05:58 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
Perfect.....can't drain the swamp fast enough.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:00 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,944 times
The good news is Trump will have a job waiting for them at the border.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:06 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Psssssttt.....The one and only time I went to Tijuana....well...I never wanted to go back....

And the page has raised $600+ ...I bet it's just another scam by the person who opened the account...

Old 11-12-2016, 06:07 PM

7,736 posts, read 5,516,649 times
nothing like the right trying to divide us further with none sense.

Old 11-12-2016, 06:30 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
This came from the mayor of an island that depends on tourism. The locals are not laughing.

While the mayor thinks this is pretty funny the locals will be the ones who will get burned. The mayor will keep his job at least until re-election.

This man as a Mayor had no right to do this to his constituents
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections