Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 06:46 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,203,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
I can't top "Just Nancy," but here is my 2 cents worth. Lots of people may have voted just the opposite of your statement. They voted for a man that is a bigot and seems to be proud of that fact. Some people would rather vote for a man, no matter that he has so much hate in his heart, for whatever reason; than a highly reasonable and brilliant woman with experience on the home front and the world.

You are right on one count, Hillary would not be a good leader. Hillary would be one of the greatest leaders, MAN OR WOMAN.
You win the comedic participation award for the day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 06:51 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Yes she deserved it.

Old 11-15-2016, 06:57 AM

1,504 posts, read 852,518 times
No credit should be given to the tyrannical Clinton...People do not realize that this person when given the power will actually have people killed if they get in her way - or if they are some despot MALE dictator. I am sure that the unbalanced Clinton is fine with ruthless dictators in other countries if they are WOMAN. Clinton has had her time in the sun....First Lady...Secretary of State...you would think that would have been a satisfying career.

Imagine if she were President...what would be her next step? World domination?

Old 11-15-2016, 05:21 PM

34,075 posts, read 17,119,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Yes she deserved it.

She did attend almost all her events. Stood for 270 minutes debating. In lefty-land, that's worthy of an award.

Old 11-16-2016, 07:58 AM

25,968 posts, read 22,154,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Before last Tuesday, No woman running for president has ever gotten more than 1 mil votes in the general election for the past 240 years
Hillary got 61 million, more than president elect, if that isn't a significant achievement you are just being ridiculous!
She LOST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Once they subtract the votes from the illegals, she will fade into 2nd place and then into oblivion after Trump's inauguration as no one cares who finished 2nd.
Yes, not Field Day at elementary school, not everyone gets a ribbon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
There's a lot of fake votes running around, not just votes from illegals, the dead vote and the soros rigging are more votes that get taken away.
Exactly. Had Obama gotten amnesty and illegal aliens the votes, Hillary would have won. He tried but he couldn't do it! Thank God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
What are the identity requirements to register to vote in California ? Do you need to prove that you're a citizen of the U.S. ?
Well, "utility bill" would work: https://www.rockthevote.com/get-info...ww.google.com/ How pitiful is that? In KS, we must show photo ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Damn that piece of paper cost her over $500,000,000!
Actually, cost her supporters including the Arab nations that may be a little ticked at this point as "pay to play"............

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
So did people vote for Trump because he has a penis? I mean we all know he does, since he's talked about it so much.
I never really think about Trump having a penis until Hillary's followers bring it up. Hillary was dependent on her vagina for the vote, Trump didn't have to stoop that low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
No credit should be given to the tyrannical Clinton...People do not realize that this person when given the power will actually have people killed if they get in her way - or if they are some despot MALE dictator. I am sure that the unbalanced Clinton is fine with ruthless dictators in other countries if they are WOMAN. Clinton has had her time in the sun....First Lady...Secretary of State...you would think that would have been a satisfying career.

Imagine if she were President...what would be her next step? World domination?
I tried to avoid imaging her as POTUS. I knew it would be the end of our country and people as we know it, as it was meant to be.

Quote:
She did attend almost all her events. Stood for 270 minutes debating. In lefty-land, that's worthy of an award.
How about a orange jumpsuit and flip-flops? I want to award those to her as she is very deserving!

Old 11-16-2016, 07:59 AM

1,504 posts, read 852,518 times
She gets credit for effort...for working hard. Maybe she should get a red participation ribbon? GOOD JOB Hilary...as the dotting liberal parents would say as the kid flushed the toilet. I can not get past the idea of political greed on the part of Clinton...You were the Presidents wife for gods sake...you were secretary of state...what more do you want you spoiled little child?

Old 11-16-2016, 08:09 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,482,730 times
Quote:
And she kept repeating that too with that lame line "I have the stamina because I stood next to Trump " lol

Old 11-16-2016, 08:12 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J19W3i_1VxM

Old 11-16-2016, 08:13 AM

4,513 posts, read 5,061,573 times
I will happily give her credit for :

Finally getting those wimp ass Republicans to do something
Getting the Republicans to grow a pair and get a backbone
Taking away obama's phony legacy
and finally, for making it possible for a "Strong, HONEST" woman to have a shot at the presidency.

Old 11-16-2016, 08:17 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,482,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I see her barking like a dog lol !!! Too funny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections