Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 06:52 PM

2,097 posts, read 3,828,955 times

Advertisements

Instead of concentrating on the economy and listening to what we the people want, she spent most of her time criticizing Trump. I guess this is one time I have to agree with Bill.

Quote:
Bill said that constantly attacking Trump for his defects made Hillary's staff and the media happy, but that it wasn't a message that resonated with voters, especially in the rust belt," the source explained. "Bill always campaigned as a guy who felt your pain, but Hillary came across as someone who was pissed off at her enemy [Trump], not someone who was reaching out and trying to make life better for the white working class.

Ed Klein: Bill Clinton: It's Hillary's Fault, Not Comey's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 06:59 PM

11,403 posts, read 16,831,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
Instead of concentrating on the economy and listening to what we the people want, she spent most of her time criticizing Trump. I guess this is one time I have to agree with Bill.

I'll be willing to bet within the next few months...headlines!!!! Clintons file for Divorce.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:13 PM

31,027 posts, read 19,612,207 times
Bill Clinton is a proven winner. Hillary is a proven loser that snatched defeat from the hands of victory....thankfully.

Even though I think Hillary is a harsh, mean spirited, thief, inept, and compulsive liar, I love her because love trumps hate.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:17 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,855,406 times
Is this real news or fake news? I'm surprised when I read it. But Obama said the same thing.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:40 PM

11,403 posts, read 16,831,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Bill Clinton is a proven winner. Hillary is a proven loser that snatched defeat from the hands of victory....thankfully.

Even though I think Hillary is a harsh, mean spirited, thief, inept, and compulsive liar, I love her because love trumps hate.
Yeah right. Tell that to all the angry protestors who are showing hate.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:50 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
I think slick willy understood and connected with the average person far better than his wife. Give him a Big Mac, a can of Billy Beer, and you made him a happy ex-president and friend for life. Just don't let your teenage daughter near him.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:53 PM

2,097 posts, read 3,828,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Is this real news or fake news? I'm surprised when I read it. But Obama said the same thing.
They warned her but miss arrogant wouldn't listen. I'm not a Clinton fan by any means but one thing Bill could do was speak well and rally people together. This sure will be an interesting Thanksgiving at the Clinton residence.

Quote:
“Bill Clinton had railed … for months” against the campaign’s disinterest in the working-class, “wondering aloud at meetings why the campaign was not making more of an attempt to even ask that population for its votes,” Politico reported

Bill Clinton Knows It Wasn't James Comey That Caused Hillary Clinton To Lose | RedState

Old 11-15-2016, 07:53 PM

16,952 posts, read 16,834,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
I'll be willing to bet within the next few months...headlines!!!! Clintons file for Divorce.
Well, you will have two rotten old people who don't need each other anymore.... Hillary just used Bill to get to November 8th. I bet she will turn really bitter and Bill will continue cheating on her...just like he always has... Let their misery end....

Old 11-15-2016, 08:33 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,746,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post

She had no 'substance' to run on, just hating on trump and his supporters, she was stupid to drag the supporters into this mess, insulting millions of american's isn't going to get you more votes.

Old 11-16-2016, 05:50 AM

36,753 posts, read 14,926,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post

"Love Trumps Hate." Yup, we've seen those signs amidst the chaos, vandalism, and violence on the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections