Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Clinton's Popular Vote Victory Reduce Trump's Mandate?
YES. Trump's vote count is too low to be a mandate for sweeping change. 70 27.89%
NO. Trump won, and that's reason enough for a mandate for sweeping change. 125 49.80%
DOESN'T MATTER. The mandate concept is too vague to mean anything. 56 22.31%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 09:45 AM

17,429 posts, read 11,448,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
if California doesn't require I.D to vote, how do the state verify identity and legal status of a resident in a state where you have over 6 million illegals?

so basically all you need is proof of residence to vote in California....like a utility bill or your rent lease which its easy to make.
That's pretty much correct. You can register online to vote simply by answering a few questions and providing a drivers license number. It's a joke.
Elections in CA should be suspended.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2016, 09:46 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,849,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Popular vote count Nov. 17 0800 PST

Clinton.... 62,825,754... 47.9% <<< Margin has grown to 1.0%
Trump...... 61,486,735... 46.9%

Clinton lead = 1,339,019 (source: Cook Political Report)

Number of Documented Illegal Alien Votes... 0
I thought there is a thread from huffing ton post that there are cheating from California.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:47 AM

10,512 posts, read 5,207,846 times
Quote:
Illegals steal I.D. and falsify documents.......especially when California doesn't require I.D. to vote.
WRONG. California's laws are TOUGHER than voter I.D.

California has automatic voter registration when you get a Driver's License. To get a D/L, every applicant must show a Social Security card and proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate. The D/L requires a photo and fingerprint. The registration data is transmitted to the Sec'y of State office and is cross-checked against citizenship database.

An illegal can get a D/L, but it is a different one and it is blocked from the voter registration system.

No illegal, knowing their photo and fingerprint is on file, is going to risk a conviction for voter fraud and getting deported. There's no reward for the risk. To believe that 3 million illegals took this risk and voted is beyond absurd.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:47 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,849,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
That's pretty much correct. You can register online to vote simply by answering a few questions and providing a drivers license number. It's a joke.
Elections in CA should be suspended.
Illegals now can vote because they have CA driver's license.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
That's a LIE being spread by RWNJ websites. See my post above. The CA D/L for illegals is not the same as a standard D/L, and an undocumented resident with a non-legal D/L cannot register to vote.

I remember when the Republican Party used to stand for integrity and law and order. Now they just traffic in lies and conspiracy theories.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:54 AM

29,639 posts, read 16,675,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Do a search on my user name and that phrase. I've explained it over & over to you guys who weren't listening. You guys were going on about the latest daily made up nonsense being spewed up by the MsM.

Guess what, I was proved absolutely right, and the many posts you made here as to why Trump couldn't possibly win were wrong.

This speaks for itself.
It would take you a minute or 2 to simply type out what you consider a war on white working class to be, that is all I ask. This is a discussion forum after all.

As for me guessing that Trump would lose, my miscalcuation was based on Democrats actually showing up to the polls. They didnt. If turnout had been as predicted, Hillary would be president elect. You however, didnt predict a victory for Trump based on turnout either.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:55 AM

29,639 posts, read 16,675,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
by that logic, an convicted felon can vote just because they have a drivers license.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:57 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,307,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
WRONG. California's laws are TOUGHER than voter I.D.

California has automatic voter registration when you get a Driver's License. To get a D/L, every applicant must show a Social Security card and proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate. The D/L requires a photo and fingerprint. The registration data is transmitted to the Sec'y of State office and is cross-checked against citizenship database.

An illegal can get a D/L, but it is a different one and it is blocked from the voter registration system.

No illegal, knowing their photo and fingerprint is on file, is going to risk a conviction for voter fraud and getting deported. There's no reward for the risk. To believe that 3 million illegals took this risk and voted is beyond absurd.

you are a fool if you think there aren't loop holes to go around that.

Illegals have taken a risk the moment they enter our country illegally and violate the law and steal Identity and lie to get services.....you think they won't vote against Trump because their interests is at stake because they are afraid they will get deported in a state that protects illegals in sanctuary cities which California has from San Francisco to Los Angeles? BHAAAAAAAA!!!!

iLLEGALS will take any risk to vote against Trump because the Democrat Party has embolden them for votes.......when has California deported illegals for violating the law in a none criminal violent act?.......even the illegals that commit criminal violent acts, California protects them from deportation.....and you think they are afraid to get deported if they get caught lying in a form to vote in California????? PLEASE, You are very naive!

Old 11-17-2016, 10:11 AM

11,184 posts, read 6,540,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
It would take you a minute or 2 to simply type out what you consider a war on white working class to be, that is all I ask. This is a discussion forum after all.

As for me guessing that Trump would lose, my miscalcuation was based on Democrats actually showing up to the polls. They didnt. If turnout had been as predicted, Hillary would be president elect. You however, didnt predict a victory for Trump based on turnout either.
You're worse than Hillary. She can at least utter the words "I made a mistake' or "I was wrong' Before making excuses and not expecting consequences. You not only go directly to the excuses, but then amazingly claim people who were correct 'miscalculated' as badly as you did.

Old 11-17-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
iLLEGALS will take any risk to vote against Trump because the Democrat Party has embolden them for votes.......when has California deported illegals for violating the law in a none criminal violent act?.......even the illegals that commit criminal violent acts, California protects them from deportation.....and you think they are afraid to get deported if they get caught lying in a form to vote in California????? PLEASE, You are very naive!
Like I said, no illegal who has gone thru the undocumented D/L process, which includes a photo and fingerprinting, and who uses their undocumented D/L to drive to work, is going to risk throwing it all away on a voter fraud conviction.

To believe 3 million illegals are going to take this risk is just nonsense fairyland talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections