Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 08:19 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,072,967 times

Advertisements

Knowing his behavior I mean. Do you think he's calmed down now that he's go the job, or do you see an opportunity for him to blow the whole thing to pieces between now and January?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 09:31 PM

632 posts, read 749,493 times
Zor dude... brace yourself... He's still alive and he's going to be the next president. Hillary is rapidly fading away to nothing more than a sad politically unpleasant memory. Obama is soon to become a documented failure as well.. You will have the same limited options for handling the disappointment, that I had, when it became obvious the currently serving islamo-marxist was an inevitable fact of life.

Chin up. You might get lucky and only have to suffer for 4 years instead of the 8 that I've had to endure. I'll leave you to discover these things on your own. I'm betting you're going to really hate it.... LOL

Old 11-16-2016, 09:37 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,782,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
Knowing his behavior I mean. Do you think he's calmed down now that he's go the job, or do you see an opportunity for him to blow the whole thing to pieces between now and January?
He's already blowing it to pieces by putting Neo-Nazis in advisor positions and giving his kids control of his business so he can profit off his decisions in the White House. He could still get impeached before January 20th.

Old 11-16-2016, 09:40 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
He's already blowing it to pieces by putting Neo-Nazis in advisor positions and giving his kids control of his business so he can profit off his decisions in the White House. He could still get impeached before January 20th.
You mad?

Old 11-16-2016, 09:59 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
yes, he can have a heart attack..

Old 11-16-2016, 09:59 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,594,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedge1 View Post
Zor dude... brace yourself... He's still alive and he's going to be the next president. Hillary is rapidly fading away to nothing more than a sad politically unpleasant memory. Obama is soon to become a documented failure as well.. You will have the same limited options for handling the disappointment, that I had, when it became obvious the currently serving islamo-marxist was an inevitable fact of life.

Chin up. You might get lucky and only have to suffer for 4 years instead of the 8 that I've had to endure. I'll leave you to discover these things on your own. I'm betting you're going to really hate it.... LOL
Ummm...the OP's location is Toronto. That kind of makes me think the question might have been one of simple curiosity, rather than worrying about having to endure any of the choices made in the US.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:30 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,600 times
Nothing Trump can do to lose the job. He has more power than any Republican president in almost 100 years. He could do whatever he wants.

It looks like he will require a muslim registry and he will start on wall before getting congressional approval. He even went to dinner without notifying the press. He makes his own rules. He deserves it after handing the Republicans the world on a silver platter (with 0 help or support).

Paul Ryan was afraid to say Trump's name 10 days ago. Trump just handed them all the power, all because of Trump & Trump only. Trump is unstoppable. Liberals better stock up on safety pins, play-doh, and coloring books.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Nothing Trump can do to lose the job. He has more power than any Republican president in almost 100 years. He could do whatever he wants.

It looks like he will require a muslim registry and he will start on wall before getting congressional approval. He even went to dinner without notifying the press. He makes his own rules. He deserves it after handing the Republicans the world on a silver platter (with 0 help or support).

Paul Ryan was afraid to say Trump's name 10 days ago. Trump just handed them all the power, all because of Trump & Trump only. Trump is unstoppable. Liberals better stock up on safety pins, play-doh, and coloring books.
And you don't find any of this remotely disturbing? A president is not supposed to have unlimited power.

How is he going to start on a wall without Congressional approval when it is Congress that holds the purse strings?

I'm sure you will dismiss this as liberal whining, but you talk about him like he is some kind of absolute monarch or god, and that is seriously creepy. That kind of thinking is how free societies die.

Last edited by Catgirl64; 11-16-2016 at 10:44 PM..

Old 11-16-2016, 10:48 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
And you don't find any of this remotely disturbing? A president is not supposed to have unlimited power.

How is he going to start on a wall without Congressional approval when it is Congress that holds the purse strings?

I'm sure you will dismiss this as liberal whining, but you talk about him like he is some kind of absolute monarch or god, and that is seriously creepy. That kind of thinking is how free societies die.
It's the truth. I like Trump, he gets things done. If you find it disturbing you have a right to.

I find Obama lecturing Americans about slavery at the 5 Dallas cops funerals disturbing. Different opinions I guess.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
It's the truth. I like Trump, he gets things done. If you find it disturbing you have a right to.

I find Obama lecturing Americans about slavery at the 5 Dallas cops funerals disturbing. Different opinions I guess.
Which part?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections