Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 08:07 AM

17,368 posts, read 11,335,214 times

Advertisements

It's no secret that the State of California encourages and allows illegals to vote in elections. Having 1/3 of the illegals in this country living in this state it benefits the state to keep them happy. In return liberal pro amnesty politicians and sanctuary cities dominate the state.
With Obama leaving office who also encouraged illegals to vote, what can be done besides withholding Federal money from the state? Can a new Justice Dept sue the state and bring them back in line?
Liberals love to talk about how Clinton won the popular vote, but without illegals voting in this one state alone, she would not have.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting | The Huffington Post

Voter Fraud in California: a Way of Life
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2016, 09:34 AM

2,517 posts, read 3,419,791 times
I'm not a lawyer, but I think the answer should be YES. California should be sued.

Former Californian here (born and raised near Santa Barbara). It was fun for awhile, but what a mess now!

Old 11-17-2016, 09:38 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,287,447 times
California doesn't require I.D. to vote......A California state bill signed in to law by Gov. Jerry Brown, that will register and allow illegal aliens to vote in US Elections. The New Motor Voter Act (A.B.1461) that is now law in California, automatically registers residents of California to vote at the DMV.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:41 AM

8,368 posts, read 6,465,628 times
3,000 illegals voted and they didn't vote for Trump so that wipes out Clinton's supposed popular vote.

I had to renew my drivers license and a voter registration was included. All you had to do was state that your a citizen.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:46 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,287,447 times
California gives D.L. to illegals.....California has the highest illegals in the country between 5 million to 8 million.

California doesn't even require I.D. to vote.....that's how crazy California is and Democrats did this to stay in power in California.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
3,000 illegals voted and they didn't vote for Trump so that wipes out Clinton's supposed popular vote.

I had to renew my drivers license and a voter registration was included. All you had to do was state that your a citizen.
Maybe 3000 voted in the city of Santa Ana alone. The state wide number is far greater than that.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
California gives D.L. to illegals.....California has the highest illegals in the country between 5 million to 8 million.

California doesn't even require I.D. to vote.....that's how crazy California is and Democrats did this to stay in power in California.
And that's why CA is rabidly liberal.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:54 AM

809 posts, read 749,233 times
Snopes seems to be a good source to debunk rumors. Several times a year I get an email from a family member that seems ridiculous, and I have to search for and send them a Snopes evaluation. Here's Snopes' take on the illegal vote claim:

Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by 'Illegal Aliens'? : snopes.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It's no secret that the State of California encourages and allows illegals to vote in elections. Having 1/3 of the illegals in this country living in this state it benefits the state to keep them happy. In return liberal pro amnesty politicians and sanctuary cities dominate the state.
With Obama leaving office who also encouraged illegals to vote, what can be done besides withholding Federal money from the state? Can a new Justice Dept sue the state and bring them back in line?
Liberals love to talk about how Clinton won the popular vote, but without illegals voting in this one state alone, she would not have.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting | The Huffington Post

Voter Fraud in California: a Way of Life

Old 11-17-2016, 09:58 AM

Snopes is a joke when it comes to political issues. They have absolutely no idea how many illegals voted. Do they expect and want every illegal that voted to sign an affidavit saying they didn't vote? They are just spouting out what liberals like to hear.

Old 11-17-2016, 10:01 AM

20,770 posts, read 20,022,448 times
Thats insane.

I came here legally and had to jump through tons of hoops to get a Visa. I would kick out everybody who is here illegally and not reward them with rights, food stamps, work, and voting rights. Thats just nuts. No other country does that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections