Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 12:50 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,950,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Hell; Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer both look about 10 years younger than Hillary at 70 and, both Dem ladies are pushing 80
Warren Beatty is 75 and Trump looks old enough to be his father. Richard Gere is still very handsome at 67. What's your point?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 12:51 PM

3,790 posts, read 5,338,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

I would say she looked like "death warmed over." ....
Or warm deathed over.

Don't go away angry, Hill. Just go away. Be a grandma.

Old 11-19-2016, 12:55 PM

3,503 posts, read 7,505,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
We can't all look like Christie Brinkley at 62. Clinton was making a statement and it's too bad that so many hateful people don't get it.

What speaks volumes is that they aren't commenting about the content of that inspiring speech she gave but her makeup and hair. Our country is really in trouble and with drastic cuts in education, it will only get worse.
That's her problem. She had that chance before popping off about Russia or "my opponent will add $20 trillion to the deficit" ad nauseum without any hint that she'd not be another Obush.

Old 11-19-2016, 12:56 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,916,452 times
Quote:
Warren Beatty is 75 and Trump looks old enough to be his father. Richard Gere is still very handsome at 67. What's your point?
My point's that Hillary's rich AND "should've" be able to take better care of herself. She looked MUCH better 10 years ago like as in could pass for 50 when she was 60.

Old 11-19-2016, 12:56 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,276,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Some famous people had their picture taken without make up, back stage or for a different reason.

Hillary on purpose went on stage to give a speech and looked the way she did and IMO she did that to show to the world how much she is affected and to have people feel sorry for her.

One of her fake ways of getting attention like indeed another poster mentioned at the time of her interview and Hillary claiming she came out of the White House, dead broke!

The woman is super fake!
And such a sudden downward transformation in her appearance. In two weeks she now looks like a haggard and washed up from no sleep and constant soul searching.

Though I think there is some reasoning for all of this. She would like us all to see how much physical and mental toll the election was on her. A play for sympathy and pity. How could anybody with a good heart now try to charge a tired old woman in a court of law?

The Clintons think they are always one step ahead of us all.

Old 11-19-2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
My point's that Hillary's rich AND "should've" be able to take better care of herself. She looked MUCH better 10 years ago like as in could pass for 50 when she was 60.
What do you mean by this comment? Are you saying she should have had cosmetic surgery because she's a woman? Who said she hasn't taken care of herself? Mitch McConnell has looked 74 for the past 20 years. I don't see any comments about his face on this board. I never made any comments (you can't find one) about Kellyanne Conway's appearance and she's in her 40s. There were days during the campaign you could've put her next to Hillary and there wouldn't have been a heck of a lot of difference. As a woman I feel a little ashamed even posting this.

I should be laughing. When she paid a lot of money for a haircut, everyone was screaming about it. Now it's "she's rich and should take care of herself."

Of course she looked much better 10 years ago. Just 5 years ago, I didn't have a single wrinkle and my skin was firm. I don't understand your point.

This discussion is beneath my dignity and I shouldn't have commented in the first place.

Old 11-19-2016, 02:49 PM

10,034 posts, read 15,690,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post

Though I think there is some reasoning for all of this. She would like us all to see how much physical and mental toll the election was on her. A play for sympathy and pity. How could anybody with a good heart now try to charge a tired old woman in a court of law?
Bingo.

Old 11-19-2016, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
And such a sudden downward transformation in her appearance. In two weeks she now looks like a haggard and washed up from no sleep and constant soul searching.

This is a ridiculous comment. When she had double vision and had to wear thick glasses, the Republicans didn't have any trouble putting her through numerous investigations and 11 hours of non-stop interrogation.

Both Congress and the FBI have not found ANY reasons to indict Hillary Clinton on criminal charges, although it certainly isn't for lack of trying. I guess you somehow missed that bit of news. But let's all talk about Hillary's hair style & make-up!

Last edited by justNancy; 11-19-2016 at 03:26 PM..

Old 11-19-2016, 04:04 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,203,495 times
Quote:
This is a ridiculous comment. When she had double vision and had to wear thick glasses, the Republicans didn't have any trouble putting her through numerous investigations and 11 hours of non-stop interrogation.

Both Congress and the FBI have not found ANY reasons to indict Hillary Clinton on criminal charges, although it certainly isn't for lack of trying. I guess you somehow missed that bit of news. But let's all talk about Hillary's hair style & make-up!
Neither Congress or the FBI indict anyone ... but we'll see what the new AG thinks about grand jury to take a real look at the Clintons without Democratic interference. Maybe Slick Willy can offer Sessions a few free trips to Fantasy Island.

Old 11-19-2016, 04:10 PM

664 posts, read 1,028,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
no, this is what 90% of TV people actually look like without makeup.
very true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections