Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 03:26 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,948,123 times

Advertisements

I like their plan...Hillary lost so they declare war on the Democratic Party and want to push it even farther left. Trump/Pence 2020 and beyond!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2016, 07:47 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,283,829 times
I don't see anything funny at all. Pathetic, yes. Funny, no.

What stands out is:

1) If you're a woman that voted for Trump, you're just stupid.
2) People didn't vote Hillary because she's a woman. The anchor baby (this is what she called herself) said that Hillary had some "questionable" issues but she lost because she's a woman.
3) If you voted for Trump you are the deplorables.
4) Progressives are done being polite (anchor baby gives two middle fingers at this point. Class act.) Really? Did I miss something? When were progressives ever polite?
5) If you're Hispanic and voted for Trump, don't complain (something like that) when they come for your family members. Uh, if they come for your family members then they're illegal and should be hauled away.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:36 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,515,041 times
What a bunch of aholes. The represented the full spectrum of emotions from jubilant smug satisfaction to despondent angry depression in one ridiculously amusing montage.

Old 11-20-2016, 09:31 AM

13,300 posts, read 7,339,094 times
Default Best Of The Young Turks Election Day Meltdown 2016: From smug to utterly devastated.

Someone edited the best parts of their election night coverage
https://youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

Old 11-20-2016, 10:19 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,339,944 times
That was a great watch. Thanks for posting. I love the monumental arrogance of the hosts...I wonder if they go back and look at this and understand it's why the Democrats lost the election.

Old 11-20-2016, 10:29 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,339,944 times
Another great watch is Sargon of Akkad with the video Trump Saltmining Inc.

21 minutes of weepy SJWs.

NSFW
without headphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-YbqfkuzM

Old 11-20-2016, 11:36 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,327,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

This is a video that has brought so many smiles to so many faces Enjoy!
I don't know who these clowns are, but judging by their foul language and swearing they must only be on the Internet. But this is hilarious!

I kept telling people there was no visible support for Hillary in my area (northeast Ohio). A few random Hillary signs I could count on my two hands, and that included multiple signs in front of the same house. Trump signs were all over the place.

People on City-Data mocked and ridiculed me! LOL Justice is served, and vindication is sweet.

The problem with these people and all of the Leftists, is that they believed their own lies.

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 11-20-2016 at 11:45 AM..

Old 11-20-2016, 11:46 AM

30,655 posts, read 18,269,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Someone edited the best parts of their election night coverage
https://youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
That's what I posted!

Old 11-20-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I don't know who these clowns are, but judging by their foul language and swearing they must only be on the Internet. But this is hilarious!

I kept telling people there was no visible support for Hillary in my area (northeast Ohio). A few random Hillary signs I could count on my two hands, and that included multiple signs in front of the same house. Trump signs were all over the place.

People on City-Data mocked and ridiculed me! LOL Justice is served, and vindication is sweet.

The problem with these people and all of the Leftists, is that they believed their own lies.
They have a pretty large online following (Cenk may actually be on cable, too) and do pretty well, financially, given the Google ad revenue sharing plan. But the Young Turks is a show especially loved by young leftists.

Old 11-20-2016, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve930 View Post
I don't see anything funny at all. Pathetic, yes. Funny, no.

What stands out is:

1) If you're a woman that voted for Trump, you're just stupid.
2) People didn't vote Hillary because she's a woman. The anchor baby (this is what she called herself) said that Hillary had some "questionable" issues but she lost because she's a woman.
3) If you voted for Trump you are the deplorables.
4) Progressives are done being polite (anchor baby gives two middle fingers at this point. Class act.) Really? Did I miss something? When were progressives ever polite?
5) If you're Hispanic and voted for Trump, don't complain (something like that) when they come for your family members. Uh, if they come for your family members then they're illegal and should be hauled away.
What's funny for many isn't the content of the hate spewed by the Young Turks crew (although it is humorous--in a bewildering sense--watching folks spew such hate with ease in an online forum). What's funny is watching the meltdown had by these hateful, hypocritical leftists. I love it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections