Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 12:10 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times

Advertisements

[quote=Chance and Change;46256174]
Quote:
Don't twist and slant things to pursue omission of facts. ANYONE WHO WOULD DENY WHITE RACISM EXIST, is either blind, crazy, delusion and just not an honorable enough person to face or tell the truth.
Racism isn't limited to the white people you are trying to disparage and your twisting slant is obvious.

I deleted the rest of your unhinged one sided view. Taking it apart line by line would be entertaining but I prefer to concentrate on reasonable opinion and let the propaganda fall on its own sword.

Old 11-20-2016, 12:18 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,276,365 times
[quote=phma;46257251]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post

Racism isn't limited to the white people you are trying to disparage and your twisting slant is obvious.

I deleted the rest of your unhinged one sided view. Taking it apart line by line would be entertaining but I prefer to concentrate on reasonable opinion and let the propaganda fall on its own sword.
Well said!

Old 11-20-2016, 12:22 PM

[quote=Chance and Change;46256996]
Quote:
First off to give you clarity, I am for the promotion of "people" black, white, and other as being equal, with equality in opportunity and accessibility unto opportunity. You being white, I'd wish no harm to you and would equally so wish prosperity for you, but I can't say that you hold the same equilibrium of thoughts toward minorities and women.
You have it going on until the "but" That was the signal that wiped out all that preceded it and was followed by the unfounded accusation of racism once again.
Clearly you can't help being closed minded in opinion as you drag gender into the mix. Why not go for the trifecta and add religion ? It is the three legged stool that liberal thought and ideas are propped up on. Every argument has to tackle those three before any reasonable discussion can be had on other issues.
The problem is people see through that kind of ignorance now and reject it as a starting point.

Old 11-20-2016, 12:32 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,229,454 times
[quote=phma;46257251]
Quote:

You are fighting trying to deny the presence of something in America, that is founded by white society in America... that something is "Racism"...... !!!! Guess you don't know much about history. There are simply ethnicities that "don't trust some of white society", most of what they don't trust is those who promote the Right Winger Confederate Ideology, Not many races have any issues with Liberal Minded White People, wonder why that is? Let's trying asking the American Indians, or Maybe Black people, or Mexican People and some of the Asian People about the reality of American White Male History. Each one of these ethnic groups has a long history of trying to work with white people, and each one encountered deceit, assaults and everything including the extremes of slavery.
Then one can also ask the question, Why do mostly all non white ethnicities have more trust in Liberal White People?
Well first lets start with the word "Liberal" because they are trusted more because they believe in Liberalism !!!!

Liberalism: is a philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality
Thank goodness that Democratic People have a deep appreciation and respect for this. Nothing about Liberalism, pushes any agenda of authoritarian type dictatorship. Democracy is based in Liberty and Equality.

shocked yet?!?... Not many of any ethnic groups has any problem or difficulty interacting, relating, mating, doing any engagement that supports harmony in the world with Liberal minded white people. The issue of racism only comes up when and as it relates to dealing with the rabid right winger sector who wants to conserve the old Confederate system and its ideals.

I happen to know many many people who do vote Republican whom are not racist and whom are liberal minded when it comes to race and ethnicity.

It's the rabid type extremist Republicans of the Far Right Winger Mindset of Segregationist and Separatist and flat out Racist, that I have simply no concerns of regard to support or entertain their brand of ignorance.

You don't get it.... I wish Trump the best of success in his Economic Aspiration of Creating Industry In America, as well as Looking out for America, but I give him no support in areas IF he supports any aspect of racism in American, and any aspect of promoting any racist groups in America.

I've written on the value of National Pride in Industry as being foundational to being a strong global player, I agree with him that American gave up its position as Industrial Strength... (I also believe it gave up its Industrial Strength as an aim to block avenues for minorities and women to have accessibility to upward economic uplift. The system that orchestrated that did not care about poor whites, they were simply collateral damage, to be used to pit themselves against minorities and women for the scraps left by the wealthy elites, who have never wanted economic parity for poor whites, minorities and women.) I believe America should produce no less than 60% of the bulk things of what it consumes, and what it utilizes, IF other nations followed such a model, the Global Trade would work wonderfully. I hope he is successful in such pursuit, but to be successful, it has to be cooperation with other nations, and other nations have to be cooperative, or we fall into the pit of protectionism in a way that will be devastating to the entire global community. But, one should understand, if he pushes us to such a disaster of exaggerated protectionism, the world of nations is poised to move on without us. We being only 300 million out of 6-7 Billion, then we don't stand a chance, we'd be like a ice cube dropped in boiling water, We'd eventually dissolve and be consumed into the next emerging power, even to the point of being made simply a province within some larger collective. Therefore, be not unaware and never deny the unthinkable cannot come to exist. Empires has risen and fallen all through the history of the world. it has always been the crude methods of a leader within a nation to take down its own nation.

Now, Trump comes along and he see's that the devastation which captioned poor whites as acceptable collateral damage both centuries and current decades ago, has done damage to the whole of the working class white society, the same devastating things it expected to only do to women and minorities as a primary objective. Resulted to take down the white middle class and weaken the upper middle class.
What Trump has come to learn, is, unless there is economic opportunity for all, which includes Poor whites, minorities and women, that the Middle class whites whom the previous orchestrates of the economic mess thought the upper middle class would not be affected, has to face the fact !!! it has affected the middle class and nearly wiped them out, and totally devastated the poor whites, minorities and women into near destitution. We now have more than 90 million poor whites on some form of public assistance, and 15 million or more blacks and 15-20+ million non white, Hispanic's and millions upon millions more of various other ethnicities whom are economically challenged and some completely devastated.

One can best believe that Trumps numbers cruncher in his business has shown his these figures for decades, now he has come to understand, and while campaigning, he has come to see it with his own eyes.

Trump now knows, that unless all do well in the general sector, that it will simply crush more and even the next pool to fall will be the upper middle class. He is trying to stop that fall, because that is the sector which his business relied upon for its success. So, without a doubt he is concerned. The question is, is he concerned because of the people in general, or because he knows that for his business to continue to thrive and carry on for his off-springs, it is necessary to have a strong middle class, and a stronger upper middle class who patronize his standard of business. Trump does not produce anything to be marketed to the poor or even the working poor. But he does not, that if the poor do not have economic uplift, that the middle class will not become reestablished and if they are not re-established, the upper middle class will fall lower.
So, don't be under any illusion, Money is a Primary Factor in Trumps Spectrum..... but one has to be wise enough to see the full scope.
Therefore, it is in Trump's best interest to promote the economy and promote the strengthening of American's economic system, because he also wants to take his Brand to Easter Europe, and he knows for it to be a big success it first has to come from a nation that has a strengthened base of economic position. Trump expects his brand to go Global..... and he is trying to get the foundation structured to be able to do so without impediments.
The benefit to the people, is, he has to strengthen the economic base, which means economic uplift for the people of America first.

For those Blind Followers, they should Never follow so blindly without knowing what makes up the driving force within an individual.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 11-20-2016 at 01:31 PM..

Old 11-20-2016, 01:39 PM

Many wealthy people come to the realization when they reach a certain point in wealth and age. Some become philanthropist and others then try to do something to rectify the ways they took to their path of wealth. Trump had to face other factors as well, that he could not reach a point of being Debt Free, as of the likes of Buffet or Gates and Zuckerberg.... his debt to equity ratio would never reach such levels. It does not mean he does not want to pave a pathway for his sons and daughter to try to get to high level of equity over debt ratios. Therefore, he has to work on the economy in ways that benefit the general population. If he fails, his legacy is also threatened, as well as his Family Name.

Hopefully he is smart to work diligently to reign in the racist and bigots, or he will invoke a peril that he does not desire in his plans for his legacy.

Old 11-20-2016, 01:54 PM

[quote=phma;46257365]
Quote:

You have it going on until the "but" That was the signal that wiped out all that preceded it and was followed by the unfounded accusation of racism once again.
Clearly you can't help being closed minded in opinion as you drag gender into the mix. Why not go for the trifecta and add religion ? It is the three legged stool that liberal thought and ideas are propped up on. Every argument has to tackle those three before any reasonable discussion can be had on other issues.
The problem is people see through that kind of ignorance now and reject it as a starting point.
I would love nothing more than to remove the "but" from that statement. what have you contributed to help remove it? I grasp it, in Law, often the usage of the word "but", negates the previous statement, therefore in the usage as I specifically used the word, "It" was used to you as a challenge point, for you to simply state that you equally so support good will and prosperity among whites people, minorities people and women in general. And You Failed at undertaking the challenge. "WHY" did you fail, should be the likely question that you should be asking yourself. (could it be you are more interested in deflecting and denial?)

As far as factors: you go ahead and expound on the elements of race and gender, then mix in religion, and let's see what you can contribute to promoting harmony among people. "its a challenge to you" in case you want to pretend to miss the point."

I fully explained why the word "but" was included, and you added nothing to omit its necessity.

On a personal note, I've ran programs where I helped people which included every ethnic group, and I've seen the devastation on poor whites faces and poor black faces, and women of all ethnic groups, I pushed a mandate that everyone will be treated fairly. I've had white people, young and old to call, fearful that their being white would omit them from assistance, I assured them, that their ethnicity would not cause or promote any denial in any form or any manner. I've stopped some struggling white families on the street and directed them to programs that could help, and made the follow up call to get the appointment set. Many have not only thanked me for my assistance they also thanked the organization for their great treatment and assistance. I informed everyone I dealt with, that no one is to come in or leave and be made to feel less than.
my program not only met it goals, it exceeded its projected performance stats and the compiled data showed full spectrum diversity. So, you are talking to the wrong person if you are trying to imply some racism on my part.
I simply write to discuss and identity the reality of what is racism, where it exist, how it exist and what it takes to overcome it. Now, I'd urge you to take the same challenge to do so. rather than a posture of denial, and trying to find some abstract counter point to prolong your justifications of racist ignorance.

I've seen your postings, you are number one on the spot trying to defend racism and throw in some abstract summary to try and counter balance your defense. Each times, I've addressed you with the value point of Liberalism and Equality... and still you "NIT PICK" looking for something silly.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 11-20-2016 at 03:24 PM..

Old 11-20-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:
You are fighting trying to deny the presence of something in America, that is founded by white society in America... that something is "Racism"...... !!!! Guess you don't know much about history.
Here you are the one struggling.
It is the anchor of the past that you want to hang around the neck of white society today. American was founded over 250 years ago by white men that operated in a world that is quite different than the one that has evolved into the present. You want all symbols of the evolution gone but the anchor of racism is useful if those dam white people will just let you put it around their neck so you can keep them out of power. Put the weight down and don't try to live in the past. We don't live there nor will we carry the burden of those who do. Stop trying to replace the racism of white people in the past with the new racism of non whites today. We see plenty of evidence of it and we won't stand ideally by any longer. We will call it out and continue to expose it for what it is.
Equality doesn't mean equal racism. Example : Your racism = My racism. We are not buying that equality or meaning. Stop selling it.

This election was not decided on race or gender or left and right or any of the nonsense liberals were offering as distraction. It was decided on the opinion of people all across the country that knew the politicians were living in a ideological bubble completely out of touch with the voters. Reality check !!!!

Quote:
There are simply ethnicities that "don't trust some of white society", most of what they don't trust is those who promote the Right Winger Confederate Ideology, Not many races have any issues with Liberal Minded White People, wonder why that is?
The Right Winger Confederate Ideology basket of people you claim are a problem are an ever decreasing small fringe of society. They are not represented in society or politics to any degree and certainly not in the GOP. Where they are go after them. Don't try to paint all conservatives with their view just because they are conservative and not your kind of liberal ( under your definition which I will expose as the narrow minded view below ).

Quote:
Let's trying asking the American Indians, or Maybe Black people, or Mexican People and some of the Asian People about the reality of American White Male History. Each one of these ethnic groups has a long history of trying to work with white people, and each one encountered deceit, assaults and everything including the extremes of slavery.
Racism isn't confined to white people. Asian culture has a long history, much longer having been around for hundreds and in some cases thousands of years, of being racist. It still exist and is largely unopposed today. How many Asian countries like China and Japan are accepting refugees from the M.E. ?
Each one of the ethnic groups you mentioned have a history also and perpetrated deceit, assaults and everything including the extremes of slavery on others. One notable recent event as example is Boko Haram and the abduction of women sold into marriage and slavery. What did Obama do about it by the way. Oh.....yeah......nothing.
But here you are talking about history again. I don't live there. I live in the present where we have passed laws to correct much of what was wrong in history. Your liberal party only obeys the laws they agree with. Maybe they agree with them and educate themselves on them and feel better.
Take a course and call me in the morning.

The Right Winger Confederate Ideology basket of people you claim are a problem are an ever decreasing small fringe of society. They are not represented in society or politics to any degree and certainly not in the GOP. Where they are go after them. Don't try to paint all conservatives with their view just because they are conservative and not your kind of liberal ( under your definition which I will expose as the narrow minded view below ).

Quote:
Then one can also ask the question, Why do mostly all non white ethnicities have more trust in Liberal White People?
Well first lets start with the word "Liberal" because they are trusted more because they believe in Liberalism !!!!

Liberalism: is a philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality
Thank goodness that Democratic People have a deep appreciation and respect for this. Nothing about Liberalism, pushes any agenda of authoritarian type dictatorship. Democracy is based in Liberty and Equality.

shocked yet?!?... Not many of any ethnic groups has any problem or difficulty interacting, relating, mating, doing any engagement that supports harmony in the world with Liberal minded white people. The issue of racism only comes up when and as it relates to dealing with the rabid right winger sector who wants to conserve the old Confederate system and its ideals.

I happen to know many many people who do vote Republican whom are not racist and whom are liberal minded when it comes to race and ethnicity.

It's the rabid type extremist Republicans of the Far Right Winger Mindset of Segregationist and Separatist and flat out Racist, that I have simply no concerns of regard to support or entertain their brand of ignorance.
Lets look a little closer at "liberalism".

How about those old dead white racist that founded the nation that so many liberals want erased from history. .

The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property.

I recognize some of these words and ideas from the documents written by the founders. They seem to be on the leading edge of thought for their time.

Prominent revolutionaries in the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of what they saw as tyrannical rule.

Trump doesn't represent tyrannical rule. He represents the people of the movement that elected him and soon will represent all Americans. Like it or not. When those who decide different and want to justify the armed overthrow of this fairly elected government we won't be having this kind of debate.

Lets look a little more :

Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law.

My, my, my, how the definition changes from the original meaning. Liberals now want a double standard on justice and immigration and support only obeying the laws they chose.

Then we have this evolution of liberalism :

During the 20th century, liberal ideas spread even further as liberal democracies found themselves on the winning side in both world wars. In Europe and North America, the establishment of social liberalism became a key component in the expansion of the welfare state.
Looks like liberalism abandoned the word "free" that it is derived from.

Words such as liberal, liberty, libertarian, and libertine all trace their history to the Latin liber, which means "free". One of the first recorded instances of the word liberal occurs in 1375, when it was used to describe the liberal arts in the context of an education desirable for a free-born man.
Liberal could refer to "free in bestowing" as early as 1387, "made without stint" in 1433, "freely permitted" in 1530, and "free from restraint".

Taking from one person the fruits of his labor and giving it another is as far removed from free as it gets.

The problem with history is you can't ignore the part of history you don't like or agree with and that is the best reason not to destroy history. But that is exactly what liberals are trying to do. They seem to have that in common with the Taliban and ISIS who have destroyed the religious structures of the past.

Quote:
You don't get it.... I wish Trump the best of success in his Economic Aspiration of Creating Industry In America, as well as Looking out for America, but I give him no support in areas IF he supports any aspect of racism in American, and any aspect promoting any racist groups in America. I've written on the value of National Pride in Industry as being foundational to being a strong global player, I agree with him that American gave up its position as Industrial Strength... I also believe it gave up its Industrial Strength as an aim to block avenues for minorities and women to have accessibility to upward economic uplift. The system that orchestrated that did not care about poor whites, they were simply collateral damage, to be used to pit themselves against minorities and women for the scraps left by the wealthy elites, who have never wanted economic parity for poor whites, minorities and women.
I might in fact get it more than you think as I don't have much to disagree with here.

Quote:
Now, Trump comes along and he see's that the devastation which captioned poor whites as acceptable collateral damage has done to the whole of the working class white society, the same thing it expected to only do to women and minorities as a primary objective. What Trump has come to learn, is, unless there is economic opportunity for all, which includes Poor whites, minorities and women, that the Middle class whites whom the previous orchestrators of the economic mess thought would not be affected, has affected the middle class and nearly wiped them out, and totally devastated the poor whites, minorities and women. Trump now knows, that unless all do well in the general sector, that it will simply crush more and even the next pool to fall will be the upper middle class. He is trying to stop that fall, because that is the sector which is business relied upon for its success. So, without a doubt he is concerned. Thew question is, is he concerned because of the people in general, or because he knows that for his business to continue to thrive and carry on for his off-springs, it is necessary to have a strong middle class, and a stronger upper middle class who patronize his standard of business. Trump does not produce anything to be marketed to the poor or even the working poor. But he does not, that if the poor do not have economic uplift, that the middle class will not become reestablished and if they are not re-established, the upper middle class will fall lower.
So, don't be under any illusion, Money is a Primary Factor in Trumps Spectrum..... but one has to be wise enough to see the full scope.
Therefore, it is in Trump's best interest to promote the economy and promote the strengthening of American's economic system, because he also wants to take his Brand to Easter Europe, and he knows for it to be a big success it first has to come from a nation that has a strengthened base of economic position. Trump expects his brand to go Global..... and he is trying to get the foundation structured to be able to do so without impediments.
The benefit to the people, is, he has to strengthen the economic base, which means economic uplift for the people of America first.

For those Blind Followers, they should Never follow so blindly without knowing what makes up the driving force within an individual.[/
QUOTE]

You really need to have more faith in people and their ability to decide what they think is in their interest.
Any weakness today attracts attention and gets attacked. What you and others see as blind support might be, and in my personal case is, only a strategy of support. The "Blind Followers" of Obama are no different that the one's of Trump. The support for trump is the support for policy where as Obama may be personality and not his policy's. Trump certainly didn't get elected for his personality IMO.

Old 11-20-2016, 05:43 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,862,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite
I'm loving how Trump is pissing off the liberal cry babies....
Because they know Mr. Trump could easily make things EVEN WORSE as he does not know a blasted thing about country affairs!!

Old 11-20-2016, 07:51 PM

3 posts, read 2,468 times
Quote:
We are in the middle of: [URL="https://www.city-data.com/forum/46245969-post62.html"]"A Transitional Period". [/URL]

We don't know which direction things will go, but what we may consider is if as stated: Donald Trump was elected president on a populist, anti-establishment ticket, Will he be a President for "ALL" American People with a promotion of Equality and the Removal of Bias and Bigotry and Racism as "a system function", and stand to advance America for All American's.

Therefore, its a big question? Will he stand against and push a move to squash racism, bigotry and segregationist madness, in order that he can promote an agenda within movement to push a populist agenda, of anti-establishment? Will he promote a system that is not designed to enrich the wealthy at the expense and determent of the common working people of America?

[URL="https://www.city-data.com/forum/46245969-post62.html"][FONT="Arial Black"]A Transitional Period[/FONT][/URL]

What will this Administration Do?
It's very simple - The country is in decline and has a few years left to try and "right" the ship, whatever that means before secession's and mass exits of people with means occurs. In the past it has meant war and finger pointing at the underclass.

In America whites might be willing to wage war to refuse to be an underclass, and there may not be anything which can be done to ameliorate that. It's not by accident there is a racial component to Trump. Whites are staring down becoming an underclass, and they will refuse to do so while blacks and other rise. That's why they looked the other way at the racial issues.

If Trump can pull this off, he will deserve every statue and street they name for him. If he fails... Not sure where it goes but probably not well.

Old 11-20-2016, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Taking from one person the fruits of his labor and giving it another is as far removed from free as it gets.
No one is taking anything for one and giving it to another. The government "collects taxes", and through congressional validation, they established programs to assist people!! not just in America but around the world.... That is the system of Government we have. Thankfully it remains with its humanitarian aspects.

Quote:
The problem with history is you can't ignore the part of history you don't like or agree with and that is the best reason not to destroy history. But that is exactly what liberals are trying to do.
Funny statement, it is and has been the process of how History was taught in America, that omitted much of what it wanted and polished what was left to the tint they chose to embellish. Recently, in Texas, they wanted to remove the elements of slavery from the Text Books, until people fought against it, and mind you, this was young people, saying, NO WAY, you can't white wash away history for the sake of trying to appease those who can't deal with the realism, actually realism's that have become more broadly presented since the invention of the Internet.

As to Liberalism, in base premise it is what it say's and as I said, and listed. We can debate that for extensive periods if you chose, and then re-debate it in the changed world terms as life exist today.

As to Asians, yes, I've been to various Asian countries and I've seen their brand of racism, I've as well seen some of the Asian brand of racism here in America as well. But, being this is America we are discussing, ALL PEOPLE benefitted from the Civil Rights Act. which I discussed in another post, including white women in tremendous ways, as they suffered a great history of factors of disenfranchisement over many centuries and decades, and in some ways ("All Women") are still facing the need for political acts to promote equality as an individual.

As for Conservative/ Republican or which ever term you choose to be comfortable with, I also addressed that as well, when I said, I know many people who choose conservative Republican options as their vote. I also, said they are good people, and I specifically referenced the fact of the same Far Right, of which you say, is a diminishing group and you say they have no political representation in the GOP. (That is debatable.)

Quote:
We don't live there nor will we carry the burden of those who do. Stop trying to replace the racism of white people in the past with the new racism of non whites today. We see plenty of evidence of it and we won't stand ideally by any longer.
No one has asked anyone to carry the burden of their ancestry as to racism, if anything the base of the conversation, is "don't carry that forward", In order for that to happen, people have to self assess and come to learn and understand why they have some disposition or various things which come forth. Guess you did not acknowledge the post about the Two Women recently and the comments made, that resulted to cost them their jobs. If you did not, go read the post.

While you are researching do research on what is the base premise of BLM (Black Lives Matter). It is not as many want to claim racist, it is saying, No, to the history of police bias. If you look back at the history of how segregationist formats were enforced and the culture that utilized police for such. Then go and read the Presidential Reports of "Community Policing", of which I'm currently working on a project related to that very thing. It clearly discussed the history of policing formats and the disparities in how its engaged on a variety of racial imbalances in how its conducted, not just in the streets, but in the courts.

You say, "We're not taking it anymore", taking what? Black people have pursued one thing for centuries and that is Equality, Freedom from Prejudice and Equality in Opportunity. Now, what has taken away your equality and when was it done and by whom?

You say, and I agree, that we live today... I'm sure you see the acts that continue to cover the news of late and some acts that have been ongoing, of nooses on university campuses, the black face caricature and various other conducts that are a throw back to a time past. This in no ways, dismisses the acts of violence some black people have engaged upon and against whites, nor that some whites have engaged upon and against blacks for the mere color of ones skin... I think you and I both would agree, that is "unacceptable" either direction it comes or goes of such vile conduct. I'm sure there are white people you are cautious of, just like there are black people I'm cautious of, in such case, that would be related to people, with "criminal minds" and "malicious intent", and that is something that exist in every culture and ethnic group whom exist in life, and its not just a current day realism.

Such stuff goes to the media "and gets the spin", but the matter is more important, if people, gasp the concept of what their actions present. We could avoid much but human beings are not a conflict free entity. We live in a society that "now" in this day and age, talks about bullying, because it now is common among young white kids with each other, but what of the many forms and formats of bullying that is centuries old and in some ways still exist in some areas. I agree, to a far lesser extend than history has documented, yet it still exist.

Quote:
Any weakness today attracts attention and gets attacked
This is not limited to any particular race, its the nature of the world in the society of today, and this includes "globally". I'd say to anyone, to not live with a demeanor of weakness, but also one need not choose one of arrogance either. it is a simple matter of one being aware and discerning of one's needs to be with cautions. This has always been within the "life" spectrum and it applies to both people and animals.

Things that "all of us" as a society of people must come to terms with, is the fact, that our look may be different, our economics may be different, but one thing that is common to all human beings, is the "blood" that keeps us all alive. It's a simple matter of blood type that makes it interchangeably transferable without regard to what the external skin color is.

I have two dogs, one is with white hair, and the other is with grey and black hair, they don't have any problem with each other, and if something is wrong with one, the other worry's.... they respect each other, one is male and one is female, I watch how the male will yield to the female, and the female will look after the male, and the male looks after the female. It's an amazing understanding of life they show unto each other, and to me, as I am not only of a different life form from them and they from me, they are as kind to me as they are unto each other and what I do for one, I do for both.

We should all learn from what's in our environment, be it people, plants, and any and all types of life as well as that which we may not think has life... its still part of what is the earth.

For humor sake, "I don't like snakes", so I'll extract that from my considerations. but I'm sure if it lives it has a purpose.

Life is full of works to do: "Work" and that includes the work of building better humanity, we must find means and ways to love the endeavor. Then, we build better unity.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 11-20-2016 at 10:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections