Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 09:08 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,890,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
This should be an impeachable offense. That's his job, and when he doesn't do it, it endangers all of us.
I would criticize so much. Obama spends more time paying basketballs and Golf on the Tax payers expense. Obama has been checked out for the last 2 years until his chief of staff wakes for cookies.

Obama should of been impeach many times over for exceeding his powers as President!

I think this piece not credible because Op is basing his commits on hearsay! Go back to Drinking wine and smoking a bud in you State of Ca.!

Old 11-23-2016, 09:10 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,392,167 times
What sort of nonsense is this? Pence is attending them daily, and I expect as we get closer Trump will too. If he fails to do that then, then I would be concerned.

Right now he is busy with other things, and has no ability to make decisions. I expect him to be attending them daily in mid December, not now.

This is much ado about nothing.

Old 11-23-2016, 09:48 PM

32,094 posts, read 15,085,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
#freekout, #a-new-day-a-new-whine, #get-a-grip
If this was Obama you would be the first one to criticize him. You guys have such a double standard. You complained about Obama playing golf. Just wait for Trump to take office. Trump is an avid golfer with courses around the world. Will you also complain about him or will you backtrack and try to explain why he needs to play so much golf. I cannot wait for this one lol

Old 11-23-2016, 11:26 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,449,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If this was Obama you would be the first one to criticize him. You guys have such a double standard. You complained about Obama playing golf. Just wait for Trump to take office. Trump is an avid golfer with courses around the world. Will you also complain about him or will you backtrack and try to explain why he needs to play so much golf. I cannot wait for this one lol
I never complained about Obama playing golf, so I don't care how much golf Trump plays as long as he gets his job done.

The problem with Obama was he couldn't play golf and also get the job done.

Old 11-23-2016, 11:36 PM

1,229 posts, read 860,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
If true, perhaps he's just following in the footsteps of Obama ... who skipped 1/2 of his in person briefings.

Why on earth would you attend briefings when you have no faith and trust in those holding them.

The folks giving the briefings are the same one's that Putin has knocked the chit out of for the last twelve years.

Old 11-24-2016, 12:04 AM

1,548 posts, read 914,327 times
Yeah, go ahead and impeach him. Then see how things work for you Libs under President PENCE.

Old 11-24-2016, 12:18 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,150,379 times
I thought Obama was still president. Did I miss something?

Old 11-24-2016, 12:36 AM

1,156 posts, read 942,734 times
Through all this daily noise, how is anyone going to notice if Trump truly screws up? People will be numb to this by the time he even takes the oath. You're about to see a Teflon President that will make Reagan look like the Velcro President.

Old 11-24-2016, 12:41 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,413,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
The funny thing is that people are posting about stuff that no one has ever cared about before.
It's part of the overall concern about Trump, that he doesn't know anything and doesn't care about learning it. He just wants to delegate all the "hard stuff" to everybody else while he concentrates on what he cares about -- how he can use the job to expand his business.

Old 11-24-2016, 05:55 AM

20,127 posts, read 16,176,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
All I can say is wow. Trump is turning away daily intelligence briefings. He says he doesn't need them. Folks this is scary having a nut like this as commander in chief

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...83ZrEcx2dUTQ8A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
This should be an impeachable offense. That's his job, and when he doesn't do it, it endangers all of us.
I do love a good stroll down memory lane:
Quote:
The Government Accountability Institute, a new conservative investigative research organization, examined President Obama’s schedule from the day he took office until mid-June 2012, to see how often he attended his Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) — the meeting at which he is briefed on the most critical intelligence threats to the country. During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.

Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intellegence meetings?
I hate when people make me defend Trump. Please stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections