Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 04:39 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,623,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
During the election process we were called every name in the book. We were told we had no brains and we are told the same today. We can't think for ourselves; we only believe lies! Instead of worrying about what liberals did wrong; you put down what we did right!

I keep telling your crew that I use to be a liberal Democrat. I have heard that over and over again on these threads from many posters. Some say they still are Democrats but they have nobody to vote for and will therefore vote for Trump because he is doing the right thing. I have been told just yesterday that your side doesn't want me to come back; you want to choose who you want in your Party. You are on a sinking ship and we are telling you what you're doing wrong and you're blind and deaf - you only want what you want and the heck with what others want.
He isn't doing the right thing though.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2017, 01:31 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I heard a lot about the Affordable Care Act, too. About how people in the individual market were getting clobbered with all these increases, which is a legitimate issue. You know what the economics are like in Red Lake County. There's no way a family can pay $15,000, $20,000 a year for health insurance and make it work. You just can't do it. It's got to change.
Yep, people are getting clobbered with HC increases, which is a legitimate issue but being ignored by Democrats. The senator in my state who is up for re-election is still talking about saving Obamacare. Obviously he is ignoring the people and or still didn't get the memo.

Old 09-04-2017, 01:01 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,158,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
So the right thing is if he went to Berkley and shook all the ANTIFA hands? I would hope that he would be smart enough to use steel toe shoes when he kicks those bronze statues!

What you don't see is that you are hanging around with the wrong people! You apparently failed baby kissing 101! President Trump is thanking the right people - our military and law enforcers. On the other hand you're siding with a group or groups that change their mind who they are supporting on a regular basis - it all depends on which way the wind is blowing.

Who would I rather have on my side: A fine tuned group of military and police or a bunch of idiots?

Old 09-04-2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
So the right thing is if he went to Berkley and shook all the ANTIFA hands? I would hope that he would be smart enough to use steel toe shoes when he kicks those bronze statues!

What you don't see is that you are hanging around with the wrong people! You apparently failed baby kissing 101! President Trump is thanking the right people - our military and law enforcers. On the other hand you're siding with a group or groups that change their mind who they are supporting on a regular basis - it all depends on which way the wind is blowing.

Who would I rather have on my side: A fine tuned group of military and police or a bunch of idiots?
I don't believe in jingoism. Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here

Old 09-04-2017, 09:49 PM

34,069 posts, read 17,102,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
if liberals like what he is doing, he isn't.

We did not elect him to do lefty's bidding. Had we wanted that, 31 states with 300 plus ecs would have chosen Clinton. Just 20 chose her.

Old 09-04-2017, 09:54 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,342,596 times
The mainstream media is an arm of the Democratic party.

The mainstream media loathes and mocks rural America continuously.

Connect the dots.

Old 09-04-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post

We did not elect him to do lefty's bidding. Had we wanted that, 31 states with 300 plus ecs would have chosen Clinton. Just 20 chose her.
What makes what the right wants the right thing? What makes us wrong? Your bias is showing

Old 09-05-2017, 01:54 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post

You dont need to win the majority of states to win the electoral college, you only need the 12 largest.

Old 09-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
During the election process we were called every name in the book. We were told we had no brains and we are told the same today. We can't think for ourselves; we only believe lies! Instead of worrying about what liberals did wrong; you put down what we did right!

I keep telling your crew that I use to be a liberal Democrat. I have heard that over and over again on these threads from many posters. Some say they still are Democrats but they have nobody to vote for and will therefore vote for Trump because he is doing the right thing. I have been told just yesterday that your side doesn't want me to come back; you want to choose who you want in your Party. You are on a sinking ship and we are telling you what you're doing wrong and you're blind and deaf - you only want what you want and the heck with what others want.
But as I said to other posters ans im sure to you as well, Democrats werent in the majority when people like you claimed you turned away from the party.

You are blaming Democrats when Democrats arent even the ones who created the policies you hate. Your profile says you are in PA, when was the last time Democrats controlled your state ?????

as I said to the other guy, you have a right to your opinions, but it is clear you arent basing them on facts.

Old 09-05-2017, 02:58 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"What a joke. Trump isn't real. He's a narcissist who wants to be worshiped"

The SAME thing was, and is, said about Obama yet, you ignored it.

It is the LEFT who "worships" their politicians.

JFK and Camelot, Hillary,"the SMARTEST woman in the world, Obama, the Messiah, etc.

The word hypocrite, come to mind.
I`ll never understand why righties call Obama the Messiah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections