Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 03:18 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,702,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You wacky dems said Palin was going to be Trump's VP, that didn't happen.

Now you dems are saying Palin is going to be the AG, SoS, head of the DHS, and now the head of the VA.

You haven't been right on anything yet,, but hey, the rest of us are having fun laughing at you crazy dems.
Hey, calling names. Great gambit.

And, if you actually read the OP - palin herself was saying it. duhhhhh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2016, 03:20 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,702,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Laugh at her if you want. But......

Everything that Palin said about Obama in 2008, turned out to be true.

Proof? - The Democrat party is now in shambles, out of power and leaderless. Oh and about the VA. Remember this is how Obama handled it.

Obama accepts resignation of VA Secretary Shinseki, Apologises for Scandal at VA

Given this. Sarah Palin will be an improvement, bigly.

(Idjit? I'd think that after being 100% wrong about the election you might check yourself with such tactics. You are hardly in a position of credibility. However to be fair, get back to us when Palin actually does something wrong in the job.)
Again, you seem to think that I was calling the election. Get your own facts straight.

And, I guess you don't think that quitting when the going got tough as gov of Alaska isn't something 'wrong'... much less some of the very idiotic stuff she's pulled since then. <shrug> whatever you think, dear.

Old 12-03-2016, 03:54 AM

27,145 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGL View Post
Whats the worst that could happen? A bunch of veterans dying on secret waiting lists?

Those that supported those that ran this show are not credible critics.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:21 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,822 times
Wow, what got into whacky Sarah ? She actually said something that makes sense ! I'm really surprised that she took a shot at Trump too, he will be up all night tweeting away about this one .

Old 12-03-2016, 08:05 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Wow, what got into whacky Sarah ? She actually said something that makes sense ! I'm really surprised that she took a shot at Trump too, he will be up all night tweeting away about this one .
No she didn't take a shot at Trump.

She said the details of the deal haven't been released yet.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:32 AM

3,733 posts, read 5,967,818 times
Palin needs a job. She has to support that crazy family of hers, and none of them can hold a job.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:47 AM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
So, if it is true, sarah palin to head the VA... all those stories about how massively mishandled the VA is? Will be the good old days.

The only thing worse would be if she was appointed to head Interior, since Education has already gone to a rich supporter. Oh, wait... I shouldn't say anything, since we really don't know for sure what trump will reward her tireless support with.

"Palin posted the ABC News article saying she was under consideration for the VA position to her Facebook page on Wednesday."

Palin under consideration to head Veterans Affairs: report | TheHill

Disclaimer: yeah, yeah, yeah... the MSM lies, even when it talks about what the brilliant ms palin posts on her FB page. And, of course, nobody ever said palin was an idjit or stoopid.
Well, lets see....obama campaigned on improving the VA? How's that going?

Quote:
As president, I won’t stand for hundreds of thousands of veterans waiting for benefits. We’ll hire additional claims workers. We’ll bring together veterans groups and the VA to work out a claims process that is fair and fast.
Quote:
That’s why I’ve pledged to build a 21st century VA as President. It means no more red tape - it’s time to give every service-member electronic copies of medical and service records upon discharge. It means no more shortfalls - we’ll fully fund VA health care, and add more Vet Centers, particularly in rural areas. It means no more delays
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...OO#.lgzXPvVWBB

As a Vet....I can say that waiting 18 months for a decision in 2012 (started in 2010), he (obama) failed miserably..

Someone is stoopid....but not who you think....

Old 12-03-2016, 01:43 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Laugh at her if you want. But......

Everything that Palin said about Obama in 2008, turned out to be true.

Proof? - The Democrat party is now in shambles, out of power and leaderless. Oh and about the VA. Remember this is how Obama handled it.

Obama accepts resignation of VA Secretary Shinseki, Apologises for Scandal at VA

Given this. Sarah Palin will be an improvement, bigly.

(Idjit? I'd think that after being 100% wrong about the election you might check yourself with such tactics. You are hardly in a position of credibility. However to be fair, get back to us when Palin actually does something wrong in the job.)
Did she also predict the GOP would have to run a NYC Liberal to win an election?

Old 12-03-2016, 01:53 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Did she also predict the GOP would have to run a NYC Liberal to win an election?
This makes as much sense as you telling us that Hillary Clinton was going to win by a landslide.

Old 12-03-2016, 04:14 PM

25,960 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You wacky dems said Palin was going to be Trump's VP, that didn't happen.

Now you dems are saying Palin is going to be the AG, SoS, head of the DHS, and now the head of the VA.

You haven't been right on anything yet,, but hey, the rest of us are having fun laughing at you crazy dems.
Anyone that could support Hillary Clinton..........yeah, I better leave it at that!

I don't know about anyone else, but is it possible that some are just jealous of Sarah Palin? Maybe their husband thought she was "hot" a few years back? As a female veteran, I have no issue with Palin being given a position in Trump's administration. I trust Trump to make the best possible decisions, thus my reason for voting for him rather than the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
Palin needs a job. She has to support that crazy family of hers, and none of them can hold a job.
Have you reviewed her resume? Sarah Palin

Maybe she should become Sec of State and start a money laundering foundation like the Clintons. She'd have millions too!

Of course, if you are a Dem and a person hasn't gotten away with murder, I guess they aren't qualified for a government position.

Quote:
This makes as much sense as you telling us that Hillary Clinton was going to win by a landslide.
Some still think Hillary won. I don't really understand why they insist on picking at Sarah Palin especially when they can support the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections