Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 08:27 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,049,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
I am from NYC and the REAL Donald Trump did good for the city, one example is that he took the job of rebuilding the ice skating rink in Central Park . He did it under budget and for a short period of time allowing all the people to enjoy it over the years . He has built office buildings and hotels therefore employing thousands of people . Btw his show was for entertainment and was one of his business accomplishments by creating this show which was very successful . He never had race issues with anyone till the election surfaced and all the lies came out .

So before you start spewing all the above being you are a New Yorker give him credit where it is due .

Fact is people voted for the better candidate that will meet their needs . Trump happens to be that person .

To answer your question OP I am going pop open a bottle of champagne to celebrate real hope and change for the coming 8 years . Cheers
Ah, so you are ok with your taxes going towards 1 million a day for his security in NY. Your fellow New Yorkers don't seem to feel the love you do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2016, 08:33 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,166,535 times
More importantly I'll be celebrating the end of the worst Presidents term we've had in my lifetime.

And enjoying the tears from the Hillary supporters.

Old 12-02-2016, 08:33 PM

285 posts, read 197,595 times
Quote:
Don't forget the hot chocolate too .
Mugs of chai, footie pajamas, crayons and coloring books. Just make sure the coloring books are GENDER NEUTRAL! These sad libs are already triggered!

Back to the op:

I requested tickets for the inauguration. I really, really, really hope I get them. If not, I will probably watch it from home.

Old 12-02-2016, 08:37 PM

1,009 posts, read 708,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Ah, so you are ok with your taxes going towards 1 million a day for his security in NY. Your fellow New Yorkers don't seem to feel the love you do.
Ok that's like a penny in the bucket compared to the trillions of debt that Obama left us with over the last 8 years , and let's not forget about the family vacations to Hawaii , Europe, South America with his family and MIL at tax payers cost .

Ohh I guess you and the Obama lovers became numb to the trillions that he incurred in debt .

Old 12-02-2016, 08:41 PM

30,349 posts, read 19,138,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette118 View Post
Will you be attending the Inauguration?

Will you celebrate with family and friends at home?

What are your plans?
i'll be vacationing with my wife in the Maldives in our Villa over the water. Hope they broadcast the inauguration there.

Old 12-02-2016, 08:44 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,049,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
More importantly I'll be celebrating the end of the worst Presidents term we've had in my lifetime.

And enjoying the tears from the Hillary supporters.
Do you know Obama is considered one of the greatest presidents by historians.

Old 12-02-2016, 08:44 PM

7,636 posts, read 8,702,692 times
Get this present: https://lyinhillarydoll.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkLZ8rdjxwc

Old 12-02-2016, 08:46 PM

285 posts, read 197,595 times
Quote:
Ok that's like a penny in the bucket compared to the trillions of debt that Obama left us with over the last 8 years , and let's not forget about the family vacations to Hawaii , Europe, South America with his family and MIL at tax payers cost .

Ohh I guess you and the Obama lovers became numb to the trillions that he incurred in debt .
Wasn't there an African Safari too? And didn't Michelle once fly to the same location as her husband on a separate flight like 15 minutes later?

Barack and Michelle Obama took separate taxpayer-funded flights to LAX | Daily Mail Online

Old 12-02-2016, 08:49 PM

34,015 posts, read 17,045,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post

Old 12-02-2016, 08:51 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,166,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Do you know Obama is considered one of the greatest presidents by historians.
Are these Historians the Liberal Professors at Ivy league schools for the rich ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections