Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 06:44 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,554,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculptor View Post
You'll see how well you love trumpty dumpty and his clown car party very soon, let's start with this new change:

On Thursday, Rep. Sam Johnson, a Republican from Texas and chair of the Ways and Means Committee, introduced legislation to significantly cut Social Security.

The bill introduced by Johnson, who is also the chair of the Social Security subcommittee, slashes benefits, adds means testing, and would raise the retirement age from 67 to 69. GOP introduces plan to massively cut Social Security
Not one thing in this stupid half baked article, which omits much information and qualifiers, bothers me or stops me from loving old trumpty dumpty in the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 06:46 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,760,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Ah, I see conservatives are trying to distract themselves from the fact that they just sold the US to Russia on a bag of lies. Comrade Trump will serve Putin well.
Wait, didn't Obama make fun of Romney claiming he was stuck back in the 80's lol and here you are.

Old 12-12-2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Trying to start the cold war with Russia to get Hillary in the White House, pathetic. Thank God we put the brakes on that! All world leaders need to work together to defeat ISIS as it will not be a "one man show".
Look at the world today, Islam is the source of much of the organized violent conflict. The major powers are unable to do anything about violent Islamic jihad. Within Islam, the Saudis and Gulf potentates have funded radical jihadists. How does ISIS get it's funding? Oil

If liberals would get their head out of the sand and ignore the liberal media they would understand that Rex Tillerson, not only knows the Russians, but has been dealing all over the Arab world and Europe.

Old 12-12-2016, 07:03 PM

The left's sudden concern is only because whoever hacked the DNC and Podesta emails leaked emails that show that Hillary lied, that Obama lied, and that Hillary sold access to the State Department.

The leaked emails confirmed the truth about Hillary and Obama and it did not help Hillary, only people who are awake understand this. If anyone “interfered” with our election, they interfered by showing the truth about Hillary and Obama. Hillary’s loss strengthens our national security, not weakens it.

Notice when it was happening the left desperately wanted the people to ignore the content of those emails.

Old 12-12-2016, 07:09 PM

979 posts, read 491,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Wait, didn't Obama make fun of Romney claiming he was stuck back in the 80's lol and here you are.
Did Russia somehow stop being a country in the 80s? I didn't realize we have become the country that bends over for Russia, but it seems that is what Republican voters really wanted when they voted for Trump. Trump is gonna be doing a lot of bending over to service Putin with all his needs. This is what you guys wanted so badly, now you got it.

Old 12-12-2016, 07:24 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,070,744 times
None had staying power. A pattern, there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
First they tried the protest, then they said "popular vote", then they said "Recount", then they try to lie with the Washington Post FAKE NEWS, and then they try to threaten the electors... the liberals are morons... they are going extinct... no pity

Old 12-12-2016, 07:38 PM

30,434 posts, read 19,200,796 times
The Russians, popular vote, misogyny, blah blah blah.....**** liberals, you lost.

If the media/liberals (same thing) was concerned about a foreign entity influencing the election, they would have demanded that Hitlary give all her money obtained from foreign repressive regimes.

Old 12-12-2016, 08:08 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,559,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
This is all kind of funny, when, you think about Obama in 2012, just laughing and making fun of Romney for suggesting the Russia was one of our worst enemies. Don't you all fools remember that? Face it, this is all just political BS, Trump will be the president and our country will be blessed by the good Lord.
Yeah, I actually thought about replying to a previous post on this tread with "the 1980s wants it's foreign policy back", but I wondered if the quote would be recognized .

Old 12-12-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Did Russia somehow stop being a country in the 80s? I didn't realize we have become the country that bends over for Russia, but it seems that is what Republican voters really wanted when they voted for Trump. Trump is gonna be doing a lot of bending over to service Putin with all his needs. This is what you guys wanted so badly, now you got it.
In 2012, Democrats laughed at Mitt Romney’s assertion that Russia was America’s “number one geopolitical foe.” Four years later, members of the same party will probably want to eat their words.

Barack Obama -> "A few months ago when you were asked who was the biggest threat you said Russia....The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because… The cold wars been over for 20 years"

Romney: "Russia does continue to battle us in the U.N. time and time again. I have clear eyes on this. I’m not going to wear rose-colored glasses when it comes to Russia or Mr. Putin…”

Last edited by petch751; 12-12-2016 at 08:31 PM..

Old 12-12-2016, 08:25 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,075,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
First they tried the protest, then they said "popular vote", then they said "Recount", then they try to lie with the Washington Post FAKE NEWS, and then they try to threaten the electors... the liberals are morons... they are going extinct... no pity
You know...............I'm pretty damn disgusted right now. I understood after the election that there was a great deal of disappointment on the left and I stood back and watched patiently. For a while. But this sh*t is getting very old very fast. It's getting very ugly very fast. And it is getting darker and uglier by the day. I'm disgusted. I'm increasingly angry. And (as someone who tries hard to stay calm, rational and clear headed, and who is loathe to make all-too-convenient and intellectually lazy sweeping generalizations) I'm pretty much done with liberals. Eventually - eventually - people show who they really are. You people are out-of-your-mind, bat sh*t insane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections