Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Hillary Still Running for President and Seeks to Take Office Next Month?
Yes - She will do anything to steal the election, just like nomination 58 71.60%
No - But still doesn't take responsibility for her loss. 23 28.40%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 07:09 AM

31,026 posts, read 19,612,207 times

Advertisements

I knew when the Media and Democrats (different side of the same coin) acted like Donald Trump said the worst thing in the history of the world when he said he wouldn't necessarily accept an election that the Dems were in the midst of trying to steal that the Dems were planning to steal the election and wanted to preempt the defense of the American people to try to stop the theft. Of course it turned out that the first effort to steal the election didn't work and so now they are trying to steal the election another way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 07:56 AM

10,103 posts, read 5,784,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Elaborate on this crookedness label she seems to have earned.
She conceded the election to Trump what more do you want?
Dems playing dirty tricks? kinda like the repubs have been doing for the last 8 years to delegitimize Obamas presidency?
All this Recount and Russian BS is a media generated issue not a Clinton generated issue.
As far as her being disliked? thats your opinion.
Obama vowed to take action against Russia cuz of the hack. That's not a media generated issue. Sounds almost like he is willing to risk going to war with Russia to keep Trump out of office!

Old 12-16-2016, 08:03 AM

9,574 posts, read 7,423,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Obama vowed to take action against Russia cuz of the hack. That's not a media generated issue. Sounds almost like he is willing to risk going to war with Russia to keep Trump out of office!
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who heard Obama last night say he was going to nuke Putin into oblivion! I guess it's pretty serious.

Old 12-16-2016, 08:06 AM

587 posts, read 307,107 times
Hillary is the disgrace to democracy everywhere

Old 12-16-2016, 08:31 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Republicans/Trump won the election and Democrats/Hillary lost the election what logic are you using to think Hillary has the remotest chance to now become President?.
Dear it's spelled out in the OP. I suggest you read it again.

Old 12-16-2016, 08:41 AM

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is Second Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
1,607 posts, read 1,093,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The election is over. Trump won. Hillary isn't doing anything and there is not end game with her. Why are do you keep harping on this. And it's not her job to speak out against protesters. It's Trump's job to reunite which he has not done. His draining the swamp is a joke. He said Hillary was in cahoots with wall street. But yet here he is appointing how many goldman sacks to his cabinet....3. The middle class is screwed.
Screwed? I don't think they care a bit....as long as they can keep their guns!

With Hil there would have been a big civil war when she went after confiscation of guns. If you look at my statement that should tell you what is the bottom line...guns. When the guns go, there is nothing left to lose.

The dems should realize this with the candidate they put forth. Doesn't say something about Hil if someone like Trump can beat her? They would have voted in Hitler to keep their guns. Paradoxically, Hitler confiscates the guns!

Learn a lesson dems...if you want to win, become gun loving.

Old 12-16-2016, 08:44 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
^ Does not go without notice that Obama gave appeasement to the dictator brother of one of those on that list.

And now that I think about it, didn't Bill Clinton offer appeasement to a different party on that list too.

Old 12-16-2016, 01:25 PM

35,308 posts, read 52,561,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Dear it's spelled out in the OP. I suggest you read it again.
I suggest you reread your original post as there is nothing in it that would indicate how she plans to take office next month.

Old 12-16-2016, 04:39 PM

1,009 posts, read 712,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Hillary should have won!!! It is just grossly unfair to have a winner take all electoral college system!!! Hillary you are the best

wake up she lost ! Hillary is a loserrrr

Old 12-17-2016, 04:35 AM

31,026 posts, read 19,612,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
Screwed? I don't think they care a bit....as long as they can keep their guns!

With Hil there would have been a big civil war when she went after confiscation of guns. If you look at my statement that should tell you what is the bottom line...guns. When the guns go, there is nothing left to lose.

The dems should realize this with the candidate they put forth. Doesn't say something about Hil if someone like Trump can beat her? They would have voted in Hitler to keep their guns. Paradoxically, Hitler confiscates the guns!

Learn a lesson dems...if you want to win, become gun loving.

Home Run post of the day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections