Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 04:32 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times

Advertisements

It's sad but telling that Obama found cheating as simply routine stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 06:37 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
[quote=pknopp;46532809]It's sad but telling that Obama found cheating as simply routine stuff.[/QUOT

How many days til he's out of town?

Old 12-17-2016, 06:51 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Obama?

Obama Who?

Is this someone important?

Old 12-17-2016, 06:58 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
I hope that Trump's new attorney general goes after Obama, Hillary, Bill, Holder, Lynch, Koskinen, Wiener, Huma, Podesta, Mills, Jarret, etc.

The whole bunch of them belong in prison.

Old 12-17-2016, 09:21 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
The man is clearly in denial. Years ago he used to be in touch with his base and what they wanted. He's lost his way and can't understand why Hillary lost - when it should be obvious to him.

Trying to blame the media, when they bent over backwards to help promote Hillary, is ridiculous.

Old 12-17-2016, 09:36 AM

1,184 posts, read 720,013 times
Compared to the Trump Billy Bush tape, fondling accusations, wikileaks got much less coverage by the MSM...does Obama not watch TV or read the paper?

Old 12-17-2016, 09:38 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
This is scary. Obama is basically saying the mainstream media is still not pro Democrat enough

Old 12-17-2016, 09:40 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
President Barack Obama scolded the media for their coverage during the presidential campaign, pointing out that they had an “obsession” with the Democratic emails released by Wikileaks.
“I’m finding it a little curious that everybody’s suddenly acting surprised that this looked like it was disadvantaging Hillary Clinton, because you guys wrote about it every day, every single week, about every little juicy tidbit of political gossip,” he said, adding that even John Podesta’s risotto recipe was news.

Obama lectured the media for losing sight of the issues that faced the country, instead allowing their news coverage to be “dominated” by Wikileaks releases.

He tried to dismiss the emails as “routine stuff” that obviously embarrassed some Democratic officials, but “took off.”

“That concerns me and that should concern all of us,” he said.

Obama was defensive of his own response to the hacks, including his reluctance to call out Russia and blame them for being responsible. He also argued that he was “obsessed” about cyber security during his administration.

Did this man have no shame? Wikileaks barely got any media attention! Trump's scandals like the Access Hollywood Tape and tax returns dominated the news. Seriously is this guy for real?

Obama was right, the media released all that Wikileaks crap not knowing if that crap was authentic.

Old 12-17-2016, 09:42 AM

25,557 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
President Barack Obama scolded the media for their coverage during the presidential campaign, pointing out that they had an “obsession” with the Democratic emails released by Wikileaks.
“I’m finding it a little curious that everybody’s suddenly acting surprised that this looked like it was disadvantaging Hillary Clinton, because you guys wrote about it every day, every single week, about every little juicy tidbit of political gossip,” he said, adding that even John Podesta’s risotto recipe was news.

Obama lectured the media for losing sight of the issues that faced the country, instead allowing their news coverage to be “dominated” by Wikileaks releases.

He tried to dismiss the emails as “routine stuff” that obviously embarrassed some Democratic officials, but “took off.”

“That concerns me and that should concern all of us,” he said.

Obama was defensive of his own response to the hacks, including his reluctance to call out Russia and blame them for being responsible. He also argued that he was “obsessed” about cyber security during his administration.

Did this man have no shame? Wikileaks barely got any media attention! Trump's scandals like the Access Hollywood Tape and tax returns dominated the news. Seriously is this guy for real?
LOL!...... "Ignore that man behind the curtain!"... (The Wizard of Oz)

Ignore that fact that Wikileaks printed factual information. I didn't release it, so it shouldn't be read.

Old 12-17-2016, 09:51 AM

17,988 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
This is what concerns me. Democrats didn't want people/the media/campaigns to use the wikileaks emails because they were possibly hacked by the Russians. Even if the hacking theory is true, however, that wouldn't change the fact that the content of the hacks was 100% true. It would have been shameful and disgraceful to ignore what was in them, to reveal just how corrupt, racist, and shameful the DNC is. I also note that Dems had no problem using the stolen Trump tax information against him in an effort to hurt Trump (or does "stolen" information only become off limits if a foreign government is suspected of doing the stealing? )
This.

It pains me to see President Barack Obama get such a grilling by the Main Stream Media, I wish they would just cut it out. StOp It!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections