Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 12:13 PM

1,184 posts, read 723,872 times

Advertisements

She was ready to have a fireworks celebration at 9:30 EST lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 12:18 PM

1,227 posts, read 638,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisetheworld View Post
I wish there was a video inside Clinton's war room when the realization finally hit her that she was not going to win. Can you imagine? I am sure she was screaming, ranting and raving. Her staff probably had to tranquilize her! And heavy dose at that! Too bad they don't have that on pay per view!

Yes yes I know I am a sore winner! Guilty!
Of course you realize that would be fake news. I'm sure someone who was in that hotel room on that fateful night, will write a tell all book. We just need to wait for the dust to settle.
[CENTER]Save[/CENTER]

Old 12-17-2016, 12:57 PM

33,603 posts, read 18,252,733 times
I and so many of us Trump supporters were up all night. We really were told that Trump did not have a chance by the polls and the media including Fox News.

I believed he had a chance and knew everyone that I know was voting Trump.

It was a roller coaster being knocked down for months telling us Trump supporters-- Trump no way would not be president. Trump didn't have a path. We all hung in there and voted . We , each one of us showed we do have power at the ballot box.

Now it is WE THE PEOPLE and it was worth the roller coaster of emotions, knock downs, put downs, acting like we Trump voters did not exist. We did and we now have a voice!

Old 12-17-2016, 01:04 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,351,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
I believe Clinton HQ mainly had CNN on and Trump HQ had Fox news.

Hillary didn't even show up to thank her supporters at the end of the night, shows what a strong leader she would of been.
Rumor has it she was drunk off her ass and belligerent, so John Podesta addressed the crowd early WED morning. They say she needed sedatives early in the AM and amphetamines to be able to give her concession speech WED around noon.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:09 PM

33,603 posts, read 18,252,733 times
I noticed everything the liberal media told us was garbage. The stock market did not take a dive as Mark Cuban said and everyone agreed with that liberal garbage if Trump was elected.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:48 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,386,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHqQtSpTfGE

Honestly a good video from a young liberal videographer. Much more professional than anything CNN could ever do.

Jump to 2:00 to see the liberals cheering just before the Trump tsunami rolls in and flattens their hopes to pancakes.

Reveling in the agony (to borrow a Don Imus line).... of the leftists.
Thanks for posting.
And by all means, keep them coming.

Old 12-18-2016, 05:15 AM

7,978 posts, read 7,380,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
Rumor has it she was drunk off her ass and belligerent, so John Podesta addressed the crowd early WED morning. They say she needed sedatives early in the AM and amphetamines to be able to give her concession speech WED around noon.
Beligerent to say the least. I heard she was throwing chairs at staff. Even Bill and Chelsea were supposedly horrified at her behavior.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:41 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,751,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
Of course you realize that would be fake news. I'm sure someone who was in that hotel room on that fateful night, will write a tell all book. We just need to wait for the dust to settle.
[CENTER]Save[/CENTER]
I'm thinking the same thing.

Someone in her presence had a cell phone, and there is video, or at least audio, somewhere.
It may take eight, or even 20 years for it to surface.

Something to look forward too.

CN

Old 12-18-2016, 10:00 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,992,510 times
People will be watching these videos 25+ years from now. Pure awesome.

Old 12-18-2016, 10:07 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,992,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I noticed everything the liberal media told us was garbage. The stock market did not take a dive as Mark Cuban said and everyone agreed with that liberal garbage if Trump was elected.
I can't forget Rachel Maddow harping about the market's negative reaction (Dow futures) to Trump's win. I bet she isn't using that line of attack anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections