Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 07:44 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,671,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Perhaps mowhawkx should have written more letters to Dem house members to convince them to elect Tim Ryan to the post of House Minority Leader rather than reelecting Nancy Pelosi.
Perhaps you're right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 07:55 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisetheworld View Post
No.... after the endless , mindless, sometimes violent protesters...

After the stupid, worthless, expensive recount effort

After the fake news

After the endless appeals from the Hollywood liberals pleading, begging the GOP electors to change their vote

After the endless dribble on how the Russians were ultimately responsible for Dillary's loss

After having had Obuma shoved down our throats for 8 years

After the stupid, liberal media attacking Trump from all sides

Nope we will not stop

We will shove PResident Donald John Trump

Down your throats every chance we get

And you will learn to like it

Get used to it

More to come.

Love it

Old 12-17-2016, 07:57 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Every semi-quote of mine you've taken completely out of context and added your own vile spin on it.
You may take my post out of context if you like but i'll tell you straight up, I'm not going anywhere from P&OC.
I promise you I'll be the thorn in your side, the carbuncle on your ass that won't ever heal and the bunion on your toes that cripple your walk. I'll be the heartburn that won't stop at 2 AM and the nagging feeling in your gut that the tuna you ate for lunch was bad.
I'm not going anywhere. My mission is to constantly remind you of what a hideous mess you've made of our once great nation and you, personally are to blame for the narcissistic, megalomaniac, infantile, blowhard you elected.
As far as I''m concerned, the years I spent in service on active combat duty defending our nation was wasted and for naught, if the end result is Donald Trump and his blind, stupid supporters.
We won't forget what you've done and from now until I pass, I'll do everything in my power to insure people like you and the leaders you support never, ever, get to hold the reigns of power again. This includes posting every item on the internet that discredits, exposes and targets Trump and his cretinous supporters.
Bank on it. Make book on it and bet your first born on it.
ROFL!

Ooooh! We're all shaking in our boots

Guess what? You're not that important and it's not all about you.

Keep on ranting and raving. Stay bitter, angry and hateful for the next 4 (hopefully 8!) years. By doing so, you just come off as sad and pathetic. Wallow in your own bile and venom.

The rest of us who voted for Trump will all be fine---even better than fine! Why? Because we are all glad to see the corrupt Obama go and we're all happy that Crooked Hillary won't be in the Oval Office continuing Obama's destruction of this country.

Old 12-17-2016, 08:01 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
ROFL!

Ooooh! We're all shaking in our boots

Guess what? You're not that important and it's not all about you.

Keep on ranting and raving. Stay bitter, angry and hateful for the next 4 (hopefully 8!) years. By doing so, you just come off as sad and pathetic. Wallow in your own bile and venom.

The rest of us who voted for Trump will all be fine---even better than fine! Why? Because we are all glad to see the corrupt Obama go and we're all happy that Crooked Hillary won't be in the Oval Office continuing Obama's destruction of this country.
Amen ! We finally have hope once again .

Old 12-17-2016, 08:05 PM

1,184 posts, read 721,333 times
they used Hart Research Associates for some polls lol..funded by a Clinton Super Pac look it up

Old 12-17-2016, 08:41 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,411,815 times
Never saw a Hillary sign in a yard (though I saw quite a few Bernie signs up in yards even after Clinton was formally nominated by the Dems). Trump would pack 10,000 easily in for a rally. Hillary managed a few hundred. Even people that told me they were voting Hillary were unenthusiastic. The only enthusiastic Hillary "voter" was a guy I was sitting next to me for me a 3-hour plane ride. He who would constantly belittle Bernie with a very annoying crazy laugh and deride anyone even considering Trump. Turned out the guy was a part-time Democratic operative from a large city.

Old 12-17-2016, 08:44 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,595,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Less than 24 hours before polls opened.

How's that for credibility?

https://twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/s...63593689808896

(maybe it was the Russians)

#MAGA

Maybe it was just human beings being human beings LOL.

Old 12-17-2016, 08:52 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
The fake media sure had me worried until about 10pm

Old 12-17-2016, 09:02 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,595,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisetheworld View Post
No.... after the endless , mindless, sometimes violent protesters...

After the stupid, worthless, expensive recount effort

After the fake news

After the endless appeals from the Hollywood liberals pleading, begging the GOP electors to change their vote

After the endless dribble on how the Russians were ultimately responsible for Dillary's loss

After having had Obuma shoved down our throats for 8 years

After the stupid, liberal media attacking Trump from all sides

Nope we will not stop

We will shove PResident Donald John Trump

Down your throats every chance we get

And you will learn to like it

Get used to it

More to come.

A 11 year old boy speaking to a grown man LOL.

Old 12-17-2016, 10:11 PM

784 posts, read 923,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
You guy's need to get over your complex of winning. I understand you're not used to it and don't have a clue how to win but it's a fairly easy process.
You congratulate the victor, you commend the loser for fighting the good fight, you take a victory lap and then you proceed to the process of unifying the two factions, so you can get on with the business of running the country.
The worst thing you can do is constantly rub dirt in the faces of the losers, demean them for their utter stupidity of choosing the wrong candidate and vow to destroy their cause forever. That's how you plant the seeds of revolution, discord and anarchy.

Now get a grip and start acting like rational adults. You won, start acting like champs and not chumps.
Sorry but what you have to say means absolutely nothing.......we love hearing you liberals whine and act like crybabies.......hoping that you keep it up for the next 4 to 8 years....lol

btw in the last 3 election cycles with Obama as president the repubs have been winning like never before.....not sure what planet you've been living....probably makes you the perfect low information voter...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections