Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 09:24 AM

33,595 posts, read 18,229,483 times

Advertisements

Trump can't be sarcastic because morons don't know what it is. They take everything Trump says as gospel. We get him and the left doesn't want to understand when Trump is being sarcastic. Trump was actually telling us we were never vicious, never hateful and always smiled when we downed the media.. smiling to the cameramen there with a thumbs down and smiling as we gave them the thumbs down. The rallies were fun! We booed, we cheered, we smiled, we laughed. We all had a good time and we were light hearted. Trump knew his supporters. He got a kick out of them as they yelled something to him .

Now the Clinton campaign paid $1500 and a cell phone to start trouble , beating up Trump supporters, hitting them , punching them, kicking them. And some got bloodied by the punches. This was in the hate mode and Trump and his supporters saw the hate from the left. It was real , it was viewed on film. That is the truth.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:30 AM

8,504 posts, read 4,589,048 times
I actually have to say this is one of the few times I have completely agreed with Trump. Many of his supporters ARE mean, nasty and vicious. It would seem that he and Hillary Clinton have found common ground as they are in agreement when it comes to many Trump supporters. They are truly deplorables.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:43 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,289,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
He left out "feebleminded morons."
I guess the feebleminded shall inherit the earth!! I call this the 'adjective movement'. The more the elites label us with insults, the stronger we get.

I remain a proud and grateful 'feebleminded, deplorable, racist, sexist, homophobic, white supremacist fascist Trump supporter!

Old 12-18-2016, 09:50 AM

289 posts, read 146,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
He left out "feebleminded morons."
Why would he discuss Hillary voters?

Old 12-18-2016, 09:52 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,939,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I actually have to say this is one of the few times I have completely agreed with Trump. Many of his supporters ARE mean, nasty and vicious. It would seem that he and Hillary Clinton have found common ground as they are in agreement when it comes to many Trump supporters. They are truly deplorables.
Don't go there, please. Many Hillary fans: NOT "all", ARE also "deplorable" people like as in "do as I say, but DON'T do as I do".

Old 12-18-2016, 09:56 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,922,323 times
Quote:
I suggest that you learn to live with us deploables because we now own the country, top to bottom, and you either get in line and follow our path to greatness, or get kicked to the curb..
Soon enough you will discover that the best man won the election, and he will make America great again, dragging you whiners along and forcing success on even the most hateful leftists.
No matter how hard you fight it, everyone is going to become a winner because of trump and the deplorables.. There is hope for you losers yet, you have no choice. Love us or leave.

Old 12-18-2016, 11:08 AM

18,088 posts, read 27,540,132 times
Quote:
I noticed this tongue-in-cheek joke thread was still going, and see that after 43 posts, you're still hard at it.

God Bless ya!

Old 12-18-2016, 12:00 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,862,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
People were fired up for Trump and now it is the pro Hillary people who fired up to dump Trump.

It is funny to see the flip flop. Maybe if Hillary was exciting enough to get the crowds going like Trump did we would have had a different outcome?

Trump won due to the deplorables showing up on election day and yes many of them were mad dog mean and ready to vote for big change in America.
Yeah, Trump is all style and little substance. The fact is, he doesn't have a freaking clue what he's doing.

Hitler was VERY exciting. I mean, think about what HE was able to accomplish. Amazing. I guess you're impressed by that, too?

And, no, I'm NOT equating Trump the man with Hitler. But his rhetorical style is eerily similar. But, there's really nothing new or unique about Trump. Rabble-rousing demagogues have ALWAYS been a part of the political arena of ANY country. Y'all are easily impressed.

Old 12-18-2016, 05:19 PM

10,122 posts, read 6,482,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I suggest that you learn to live with us deploables because we now own the country, top to bottom, and you either get in line and follow our path to greatness, or get kicked to the curb..
Soon enough you will discover that the best man won the election, and he will make America great again, dragging you whiners along and forcing success on even the most hateful leftists.
No matter how hard you fight it, everyone is going to become a winner because of trump and the deplorables.. There is hope for you losers yet, you have no choice. Love us or leave.
"Get in Line". "Love us or Leave". Really? I tell you what, I plan to stick around and watch what the new president does, just as I have watched what other presidents have done. I don't HAVE to love him or your party as long as I pay my taxes and support the Constitution. I am loyal to this country and its' principles, not one man or his cabinet. I may not have voted for Trump (nor did I vote for Clinton), but that doesn't make me a loser, a snowflake, a whiner, or any of the other pejoratives you seem to be fond of applying to anyone who disagrees with the choices Trump makes. Sorry, I have just as many rights as a citizen as YOU.

Old 12-18-2016, 05:39 PM

575 posts, read 299,708 times
Quote:
Trump - "my supporters were nasty and mean and vicious violent"
And he was just talking about his female supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections