Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 01:44 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,145,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
Don the Con is on his honeymoon. He has five more weeks to pull a few more Stings and scams.
What? He is going to hit the ground running chock full of scams which is why he is not going to do anything about his countless conflicts of interests, despite the fact that many are un-Constitutional. Once a swindler...always a swindler.

Old 12-21-2016, 01:44 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I am sorry to tell you this liberals... but you lost... bigly!
Bigly? Really? Okay, if you say so - landslide (don't look at Popular Vote, though).

What does that have to do with Trump not following his campaign promises? we've moved on - Trump selling pay for play.

Old 12-21-2016, 01:50 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Our Nation lost.

You've got that so wrong. If Hillary had won, she would have continued on Obama's ruinous path.

How anyone can think that leaving our border unprotected, dictating DACA, Hillary promising amnesty for every single illegal, and increased H1-Bs is good for this country? Anyone who thinks like this is really out of touch.

Thank goodness this country dodged a bullet named Hillary!

Old 12-21-2016, 01:58 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,090,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

You've got that so wrong. If Hillary had won, she would have continued on Obama's ruinous path.

How anyone can think that leaving our border unprotected, dictating DACA, Hillary promising amnesty for every single illegal, and increased H1-Bs is good for this country? Anyone who thinks like this is really out of touch.

Thank goodness this country dodged a bullet named Hillary!

dodged a bullet, and ran squarely into a nuke!

It's not a relative thing, it's an absolute thing. Hillary is no doubt bad, but not frightenining. I don't think she would take us over the edge.

Trump, on the other hand, is an ignorant maniac. He will do anything to enhance his coffers. For all we know he is flat broke and has no choice but to keep his scheme going and the American citizens have become the latest pawn. His thinking may have everything to do with how to stay afloat by using the office of the President, and nothing at all to do with America. We already know you can't trust a word he says, and we have no other information. There is always a reason when someone is hiding. Especially when history and tradition dictate that we know everything about our president, from his financial to his personal health. Is he going to skip having a physical exam every year and give us the one pager from some snake oil salesman who says "Donald is in excellent health"? I wouldn't doubt he tries.

Old 12-21-2016, 01:59 PM

45,598 posts, read 27,230,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
What? He is going to hit the ground running chock full of scams which is why he is not going to do anything about his countless conflicts of interests, despite the fact that many are un-Constitutional. Once a swindler...always a swindler.
NOBODY knows what he is going to do.

Nobody.

Old 12-21-2016, 02:14 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
dodged a bullet, and ran squarely into a nuke!

It's not a relative thing, it's an absolute thing. Hillary is no doubt bad, but not frightenining. I don't think she would take us over the edge.

Trump, on the other hand, is an ignorant maniac. He will do anything to enhance his coffers. For all we know he is flat broke and has no choice but to keep his scheme going and the American citizens have become the latest pawn. His thinking may have everything to do with how to stay afloat by using the office of the President, and nothing at all to do with America. We already know you can't trust a word he says, and we have no other information. There is always a reason when someone is hiding. Especially when history and tradition dictate that we know everything about our president, from his financial to his personal health. Is he going to skip having a physical exam every year and give us the one pager from some snake oil salesman who says "Donald is in excellent health"? I wouldn't doubt he tries.

Per the bolded --- Oh, get a grip! If anyone would "take us over the edge", it would be your gal, Hillary. She was a big part of the destabilization of the Middle East. Both she and Obama have been provoking Russia.

I noticed that you didn't answer my question that I posed to you. Instead you avoided it. Why is that? So...I will pose it to you again:

^^^^Do you seriously think that all those things are good for this country?

Old 12-21-2016, 02:38 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,346,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDc...&v=cL1Sr7wxqag

Old 12-21-2016, 03:32 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,284,554 times
Quote:
When they came for the Jews, I didn't say anything becausei am not a Jew.

And when they came for the Union workers, I didn't say anything, because I am not a Union person.

And then, when they came for me, there was no one with whom to speak.

Just beware of this guy. He is a dirty, narcisstic guy who has loaded his administration with military types and promises of taking us back. It is pretty easy to see where he is going, but who is going to speak up and address the unbelievable? We just can't imagine it could happen again, and in America of all places.

But it could. It can, and we are well on our way. It's always the "other guy" they come for. 62 Million people swallowed it all hook, line, and sinker. They are the first ones that are going to be VERY surprised. Trump rubbing elbows with the great unwashed. LOL. How many of them have you seen going in and out of Trump Tower, or Mara Lago? (Aside from the illegals serving him and his cadre?)
The drama. THE DRAMA!!!!!!!!

Poor pitiful liberals. I almost feel sorry for you.

I said ALMOST! Don't get excited.

Old 12-21-2016, 03:43 PM

27,668 posts, read 16,160,831 times
Love Trumps hate Ensures I am on the correct side.

Old 12-21-2016, 04:10 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,277,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/15/us...tion.html?_r=0

Snake oil salesman Trump has his daughter up for bids....

You can't make this up.

BLIND TRUST, you really believed that?

Drain the Swamp? You believed that, too?
This man does not mean one word that comes out of that big mouth or those tweeting little hands.

GOP Debate Six--Trump pledges to put his business and assets in a "blind trust."

Lololol. You cannot make this stuff up folks. Sad!

"...Trump team discussing ‘half-blind’ trust for conflicts of interest..."

Trump team discussing ‘half-blind’ trust for conflicts of interest - POLITICO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections