Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2016, 01:52 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,128,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I have frequently wondered why Obama gets the angriest at his own citizens who oppose him and not once gets angry against the enemies of our nation. He gives notes to truck drivers announcing we will be bombing, he sends the AG to a thugs house after he tried to kill a cop and he RAILS against Trump sabotaging him and his incoming administration as he leaves the White House.

It's just curious, is it not?

26 days left.
I can't wait until the divider and race baiter in Chief is gone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2016, 02:21 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,914,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Wow, you guys are experts in everything in the world ! And who said reading National Enquirer was a waste of a good mind ? Nice to see that some of you Trumpees are so willing to educate us.
If only you were wise enough to accept the knowledge we impart..
Leftists are proven losers, they could learn from the side that holds all of the cards, but if they were to listen, learn, and wise up, they wouldn't be good democrats...
MC, donnie...

Old 12-24-2016, 02:23 PM

25,592 posts, read 17,323,449 times
Quote:
Wow, you guys are experts in everything in the world ! And who said reading National Enquirer was a waste of a good mind ? Nice to see that some of you Trumpees are so willing to educate us.
We can only educate the willing.

First, you must stop using SNL as a news source.

Old 12-24-2016, 02:25 PM

25,592 posts, read 17,323,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The evidence I see is I'm doing far better now than I was in 2008 and we have far fewer young Americans coming home in body bags. Both make me happy. .
....... And of course you are the only one that matters.

Old 12-24-2016, 02:32 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
Did you know Obama himself also used a non-government email address and pseudonym to communicate with HRC? That's one major reason he stonewalled the Clinton email investigation -- he'd have been in hot water himself!
^^^^When I first heard this, it disgusted me. He had to know that it was wrong. Yet he did it anyway because he thinks of himself as being above the law and untouchable. Of course the lamestream media aided and abetted him for 8 years.

Old 12-24-2016, 03:55 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,338,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^When I first heard this, it disgusted me. He had to know that it was wrong. Yet he did it anyway because he thinks of himself as being above the law and untouchable. Of course the lamestream media aided and abetted him for 8 years.
Did Obama's use of a non-governmental email under a pseudonym surprise you? If so, that would surprise me as you seem to know the left pretty well!

Old 12-24-2016, 04:01 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,564,297 times
Quote:
In less than 30 days it will be our turn to critique every little move Trumpy makes
Did you become a citizen of another country? Do tell. You've posted a number of times since the election 'not my president' and other equivalents re Donald Trump. Given the words that came before those proclamations, you obviously weren't talking about Trump not being your president just because he hasn't been inaugurated yet. With your declaration above you are either......

1. Finally admitting that Donald Trump will be your President (I didn't vote for Trump, but I find the whole #notmypresident thing to be pretty childish)

or

2. Have become a citizen of another country, in which case Trump really won't be your President.

.........otherwise there would be no reason to wait even one day, let alone nearly 30.......you could keep criticizing him as always because, according to your previous declarations, there would be no change re his status.

You can't have it both ways. By signaling that you are going to criticize his performance as President, you are by definition admitting that he will be President.

You've admitted that you live in Florida.

If you are a United States citizen, after January 20th, 2017, barring any health episode, Donald Trump will be your President.

Stomping your feet and saying "Not my President" won't change that fact.

Old 12-24-2016, 04:57 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,122,361 times
If anyone wants to see something remarkable. Watch Netanyahu at War on PBS. A description from day one of how Obama undermined, directed and notified the arab world that he was on board to bring Israel to heel. for 90 minutes the documentary documents point by point the real obama his arrogance, his messaiah like presence that he just assumed would transform the middle east. the vote yesterday to not support Israel was the final blow in an eight year long assault on the democracy of Israel. He tried that here too....but guess what. His perspective which still remains is one of sabotage, rascism and a basic treason to protecting us (who else would support a cop killer) and numerous attempts to separate a country from it's basic principles failed.

Nobel Prize for Peace. He even fooled them. 25 days tomorrow.

Old 12-24-2016, 05:55 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
2 words. Barack Hussein.
Yes indeedie.

Obama will go down as a President who had everything when elected, and didn't do a damn thing with it.

Old 12-24-2016, 05:59 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,962,148 times
BHO is not going against his friends. Things will change soon I hope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections