Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 09:28 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Sadly, you just described Trump perfectly. Obama has always taken the high road when he and Michelle have been criticized and insulted which was often. He never once lashed out because he has class just like every other president before him. Now we have the narcissist Trump who lashes out at anyone who defies him and calls them all liars.
Obama has "always taken the high road"? You are seriously deluded. He lashes out constantly, the most recent example being his subtle smears of Hillary Clinton, even though they aren't really that subtle.

Obama is a street thug at heart, and he has never taken the "high road" in his life. I do give credit to him for having the propaganda machine to make people like you believe otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2016, 09:31 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,448,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Obama has "always taken the high road"? You are seriously deluded. He lashes out constantly, the most recent example being his subtle smears of Hillary Clinton, even though they aren't really that subtle.

Obama is a street thug at heart, and he has never taken the "high road" in his life. I do give credit to him for having the propaganda machine to make people like you believe otherwise.
Obama is a smooth operator for sure .
It's possible he would of beat Trump if he was able to run again .. but what's the point of saying it ?
Is he trying to be macho ? Is he that upset Trump won ?

Old 12-27-2016, 09:32 PM

32,055 posts, read 15,049,740 times
Quote:

He has been president for 8 years and this is what you can only come of with.....subtle smears of Hillary lol Trump isn't even president yet and has insulted pretty much everyone.

Old 12-27-2016, 09:38 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
He has been president for 8 years and this is what you can only come of with.....subtle smears of Hillary lol Trump isn't even president yet and has insulted pretty much everyone.
Obama has insulted special Olympics children, Christians, gun owners, his own grandmother, the intelligence of anyone with a brain, law enforcement, the grieving family members of those killed in Benghazi, anyone with a functioning health insurance policy before 2008, the entire nation of Israel, the British Royal family, and that's just off the top of my head.

Granted, Trump has probably insulted more people than Obama. The diffence is that in Trump's case it is bluster and showmanship. He's quick to forgive and easily moves on. Obama is a petulant, whining child who holds grudges. The country will be far better off with him gone. You'll see. Well, maybe not.

Old 12-27-2016, 09:47 PM

649 posts, read 316,440 times
He certainly thinks of himself in grandiose terms , he ran around campaigning for Hillary , begging people to vote for her to save his legacy & continue his policies & expand on them which is what she said she wanted to do . That didn't end too well for either of them & he thinks Americans want him again ? Delusional !

Old 12-27-2016, 09:49 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,448,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Savage View Post
He certainly thinks of himself in grandiose terms , he ran around campaigning for Hillary , begging people to vote for her to save his legacy & continue his policies & expand on them which is what she said she wanted to do . That didn't end too well for either of them & he thinks Americans want him again ? Delusional !
And he thought the reason Clinton lost was because "Fox news is played at every bar in America" lol

#outoftouch

Old 12-27-2016, 10:00 PM

32,055 posts, read 15,049,740 times
Quote:
Obama has insulted special Olympics children, Christians, gun owners, his own grandmother, the intelligence of anyone with a brain, law enforcement, the grieving family members of those killed in Benghazi, anyone with a functioning health insurance policy before 2008, the entire nation of Israel, the British Royal family, and that's just off the top of my head.

Granted, Trump has probably insulted more people than Obama. The diffence is that in Trump's case it is bluster and showmanship. He's quick to forgive and easily moves on. Obama is a petulant, whining child who holds grudges. The country will be far better off with him gone. You'll see.
No Trump is the showman. That's why he did the Apprentice. And no he does not forgive, why would you think he does? Trump is the petulant, whining child who holds grudges. Obama never went on twitter to complain like Trump does. As far as us being better off with Trump, I have my reservations. His tax plan helps the rich more than the middle class. He wants school vouchers which I don't like. But I especially don't want school vouchers used for religious schools. You want your kids to go there, then you pay for it. We already pay taxes for kids to go to public. I'll be damned if I have to pay to send yours to religious schools. I went to catholic schools and my parents scraped and saved to send us there. Medicare will probably be a voucher system under Ryan's plan. It's sickens me that we would do this to our seniors.

I don't want a president who hides behind twitter and doesn't hold press conferences. It tells me he can't handle questions. And most of his twitter rants are lies. You think the country will be better under Trump. I don't know how when his cabinet is full of billionaires. I just want the middle class to be saved and it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Old 12-28-2016, 05:42 AM

451 posts, read 235,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Right....

You Repubs swore up and down that he couldn't beat McCain. He TROUNCED McCain/Palin.

Then you said that he'd be a one term president and was an unmitigated failure in his first term.

You ran a seasoned Republican against him again. Obama curbstomped Romney like it was nothing.

Obama would've embarrassed Trump. Stop it.

Right....

This country wanted a change.

You liberals swore up and down that this election was a "lock" for Hillary Clinton.

You had Obuma and BEyonce and all the Hollywood Elites out there campaigning.

You know Obuma woulda got curbstomped by Trump.

Trump is far more intelligent than Obuma.

Obuma would have gone crying to Michelle...."He's so mean."

Jan. 20, 2017 ,,,,,Donald John Trump.....your PResident!
Attached Thumbnails
Obama thinks...-obama-crying.jpg  

Old 12-28-2016, 09:25 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,306,196 times
Obama's most glaring error, besides aspiring to the Presidency when he was woefully unprepared, was assuming that most Americans agreed with his far left social policies. Things like his "decree" that every public school in the nation has to allow any gender confused kid to use any bathroom that they like or risk losing their federal funding was a.) a total overreach of his power as President, and b.) repulsive to a lot more than conservative Republicans.

Life long blue collar Democrats who still hold on to some semblance of a moral compass are also appalled at the social engineering that Obama has tried to shove down our throats during his terms. Only far left constituents in places like NYC and San Francisco are totally on board with him on the social issues, and that took down the Democratic Party in a huge way. It may seriously never recover.

Obama miscalculated the basic values systems of the vast majority of Americans and listened only to the loud, left wing, fringe groups. That was a huge mistake. Between him increasingly alienating the working class in the heartland, and the Dems running the corrupt old battle ax, Hillary, this time, they sealed their own coffin. Can't feel sorry for them at all.

Old 12-28-2016, 09:33 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Default Obama thinks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
He would've buried Trump.

Quote:
This idiot is delusional! Many of the people that voted for him before would not vote for him again after the last eight years of doing nothing.
He would have won by less than 20 million votes, though.

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections