Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 07:08 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,016,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Good God you are one ungracious winner. I have never seen the like.

And, NO, they were not out of touch with America ~ please take a look at the popular vote. They were in touch with the EC.

Again, another poor winner.

The PEOPLE decided for Clinton. Land mass decided for President Twitler.
More delusion

Republicans won the Presidency, the House, Senate, Governorships, and State Legislatures.

Clinton won nothing. The "popular vote" is neither "popular" nor does it entitle her or the Dem party to anything.

Wake up and smell the roses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 08:01 AM

2,819 posts, read 2,116,230 times
Mrs. Clinton would have performed much better without the support from President Obama.

President Obama was one of the factors that pushed some of the undecided in the other direction.

Old 01-03-2017, 08:18 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,558,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
More delusion

Republicans won the Presidency, the House, Senate, Governorships, and State Legislatures.

Clinton won nothing. The "popular vote" is neither "popular" nor does it entitle her or the Dem party to anything.

Wake up and smell the roses.

Please tell me where I said it did. What it DOES mean, however, is that President Twitler does NOT have any kind of mandate. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post
Mrs. Clinton would have performed much better without the support from President Obama.

President Obama was one of the factors that pushed some of the undecided in the other direction.
I doubt that is true in large numbers given his current approval rating.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:19 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,967,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Please tell me where I said it did. What it DOES mean, however, is that President Twitler does NOT have any kind of mandate. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

I doubt that is true in large numbers given his current approval rating.
It's cute that you still believe polls put out by the propaganda wing of the DNC - the mainstream media.

Pro Tip: most people are sick and tired of Obama and his many failures.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:22 AM

4,314 posts, read 4,004,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Savage View Post
If Obama wants a legacy he better buy a subaru .
..........that......is funny !

Thanks for the laugh.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:26 AM

4,314 posts, read 4,004,132 times
The difference between Obama winning and Hillary losing ?

There was more enthusiasm for electing " first black president" than there was for electing " first woman president "

Old 01-03-2017, 11:07 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,922,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David A Stone View Post
The difference between Obama winning and Hillary losing ?

There was more enthusiasm for electing " first black president" than there was for electing " first woman president "
No, Obama was a much better campaigner. When he ran, he ran a campaign of hope and change at a time when the country was in serious trouble. He wasn't running a campaign message of "Vote for me so we can have a black president lol". He was an excellent speaker and was able to unite people.

Hillary failed to do that, by a very wide margin. Seriously, what was her message? All her ads were either "Vote for me so we can have a female President" or "Vote for me because Trump is a meany". He ads actually had Trump in them more then herself, and she assumed anger alone would ensure her win. She was wrong.

I honestly don't believe she even won the popular vote. She probably actually only received slightly over 60 million votes if you exclude illegal immigrant votes ( who shouldn't be voting here in the first place ) and voter fraud. There is no way in hell an awful candidate with such a lousy campaign would recieve anywhere near the number of votes Obama did.

Old 01-03-2017, 11:08 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,768,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Polls don't lie and Hillary didn't lose. Putin hacked the results.
Wow, just wow ^^^

How many time do you have to be told that Russia didn't hack the machines. It was the emails!!! that got the truth out to the people because our own media wasn't doing it's job. They were too busy pandering to people like you who believed what THEY wanted you to believe.

PS: POLLS DO LIE!

Old 01-03-2017, 11:11 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,768,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Polls don't lie and Hillary didn't lose. Putin hacked the results.

Old 01-03-2017, 11:12 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,780,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, he did, does not change the fact that he won with only 27% of the registered voters, live with the fact that you have no mandate.
So?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections